All makabriel's Comments

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Sneak Peek - Behind The Scenes (Article) - 12/9/2014 7:19:35 AM

That is probably the most hilarious "Derp" thumbnail for the clip ever.  Looks like she's having a stroke.

Ryan Reynolds confirms he's Deadpool (Article) - 12/8/2014 9:54:23 AM

@ VioLatorr They normally only do that for DVD release.

And releasing it as R in theatres would be a good move.  It would tell fans that they mean to do right by the material.

Constantine: Danse Vaudou Review (Article) - 11/23/2014 2:14:10 PM

And John's smoking!  THey keep sneaking it in here an there, which I'm pretty pleased about. All in all a good episode.  May have to watch that scene again about her seeing him as the Spectre..

Terminator: Genisys EW Covers and Synopsis (Article) - 10/31/2014 9:08:28 AM

It's YA Terminator.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: A Fractured House Review (Article) - 10/30/2014 12:35:30 PM

Why Belgium?  That was pretty integral to the plot of the episode.  You can't declare a State a place free from extradition..  It was a trick to get the Agents out of the states and all in one country.

And I diagree about the FitzSimmons thread.  I feel it adds to the show instead of making it all about the action.  Joss's shows always have a broken character.

Mania Review: Ouija (Article) - 10/24/2014 7:53:35 AM

It's not WEEJEE!!!!

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 9:55:16 AM

ANNNNND there it is.  Only took 4 pages.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 7:59:09 AM

Agreed

And to be fair, DC rules the TV.  All of their shows have been top notch (though I'm still on the fence about Flash)

We'll see if that changes come the Netflix series.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 7:38:04 AM

Sometimes you guys can be pretty much at each others throats about stuff, but I'm glad everyone's agreeing on this one.  Other places I've been have been all "It's too dark!  I want it to be like Guardians! WAAAHH"

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Premiere Date! (Article) - 10/22/2014 6:33:57 PM

Disney has officially released it.  Find it on Youtube