All makabriel's Comments

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Official Movie Clip #5 (Article) - 7/31/2014 6:52:40 AM

HAH! 89%!  See, I called it!  The movie is dooooomed

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Official Movie Clip #5 (Article) - 7/30/2014 10:41:31 AM

So was I ... :D

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Official Movie Clip #5 (Article) - 7/30/2014 8:54:05 AM

@Violatorr.  See what I mean?  I think the camp factor is going to kill this movie. I see a possible 89% which will totall kill it,..

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Official Movie Clip #5 (Article) - 7/29/2014 2:31:54 PM

See.. to me that seems like something you'd stick on the B-reel.. or the outtakes.

Kinda worried about this movie.  It's gonna be good, but I think it's starting towards Galaxy Quest level of cheese

Deadpool Footage Leaked (Article) - 7/28/2014 2:42:30 PM

Found a copy on Youtube

Ok, let's try this.  Take the standard youtube link and make it this..

/watch?v=06GzlVgF4OY

Deadpool Footage Leaked (Article) - 7/28/2014 9:14:29 AM

You know, it's odd. I'm always hesitant with anything related to Deadpool. DIdn't want to play the video game, tried it and couldn't stop playing till I beat it. Loved it. Not so sure I'd like a movie about him, watched this demo clip and now I'm Yes, make this movie!

Mania Review: Hercules (Article) - 7/28/2014 5:30:44 AM

.. This would be incredibly weird, but I wonder if their forums use a SQL backend.  That would explain why no quotes or sysmbols.

But that would be VERY weird...

24: Live Another Day: 10:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. Review (Article) - 7/25/2014 11:04:40 AM

Congrats on your move!  Now prepare the month of getting settled!

Yes, a good season.  And I can't wait for the team of Chloe, Belcheck, Kate and Tony (yeah, he's crazy, but come on that would be the dream team) on a mission to get Jack back.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con 2014 Posters (Article) - 7/24/2014 2:19:24 PM

It's not Cap, it's Thor that people complain doesn't wear his helmet

Xena Joins Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 7/22/2014 11:40:48 AM

Wonder if theyr'e going to typecast and go Asgardian..

MAKABRIEL'S MANIACAL PERSONA