All manjisan's Comments

WONDER WOMAN Costume Revealed (Article) - 3/19/2011 3:22:26 PM

how much for the gfe?

DMZ Writers Found (Article) - 2/27/2011 9:57:37 AM

AH MAN! I thought this was going to be a Brian Wood adaptation. Cool storyline though.

Alien Prequel Becomes PROMETHEUS (Article) - 1/16/2011 6:23:52 AM

Lindelof is involved? We'll probably be treated with an ending that is actually the beginning of the Light from Lost. EFF Lindelof!

5 Vampire Movies You've Never Heard Of (Article) - 9/16/2010 5:40:15 AM

Nadja and Martin are the only two I am familar with. Martin reminds me of a mix of Jeffrey Coombs and Everett McGill. YIKES!

Ross Circles HUNGER GAMES (Article) - 9/15/2010 5:54:13 AM

American Battle Royale? SOunds interesting enough

Cillian Murphy Circles I'm.mortal (Article) - 8/9/2010 7:46:04 AM

This sounds pretty awesome!

Wiseman Takes TOTAL RECALL (Article) - 7/30/2010 3:33:16 PM

Considering how the original was a big departure from the story, he could approach it several ways: remake it as it is, continue where the original left off, or follow the original story closer. Either way, he has a challenge ahead of him. And considering his style, it may wind up being just like the original. WHo knows. Get your ass to Mars.

Del Toro Climbs Mountains of Madness (Article) - 7/30/2010 3:29:29 PM

@Rheul: it's cool, plus you have a Bub as an avatar, so that gets you cool points.

Del Toro Climbs Mountains of Madness (Article) - 7/30/2010 6:06:01 AM

Lovecraft and Howard were contemporaries who lived in a time where racism was apparent. I am sorry if I touched a nerve. I have read Lovecraft since I was introduced to Re-Animator and wanted to read the source material. I am not just some casual reader who is damning Lovecraft for his opinions or themes in his literature. You find it a shame for someone to point out a fact, well I find it a shame that someone can't mention something objective and a fact without being vilified. If you read the analogy properly, "HPL being adpated by Del Toro is like Spike Lee doing a Thurmond bio" you would have picked up on the fact that HPL had a change of heart regarding inferior races just as Thrumond did later in his life. Anyway, no need to rant, my man. An easy shot is making a point without backing it up.

Del Toro Climbs Mountains of Madness (Article) - 7/29/2010 12:43:13 PM

@movie: they are on a quest for a new, original idea based off of nothing that has existed in the history of cinema.

MANJISAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA