All manjisan's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Del Toro Climbs Mountains of Madness (Article) - 7/29/2010 8:54:44 AM

HPL was a huge anglophile who defintely did not like non-whites. Having a Mexican adapt his work is why I am saying he is spinning in his grave. It would be like a Strom Thurmond biopic directed by Spike Lee. That is all.

Cillian Murphy in The RETREAT (Article) - 7/29/2010 6:20:56 AM

@ Wiseguy: LOL!!! I with ya.

Del Toro Climbs Mountains of Madness (Article) - 7/29/2010 6:20:08 AM

Lovecraft the Anglophile must be spinning in his grave.

Norrington Talks Nick Cave and THE CROW (Article) - 7/29/2010 6:17:47 AM

Nick Cave writing The Crow reboot is perfect  but I wish Norrington would just step off.  I would rather see someone like Duncan Jones direct but check out The Proposition. Maybe Hillcoat would have been a better choice.

DEXTER Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 7/27/2010 9:56:10 AM

WOW! is this possibly the end of Dexter? I tell you, the taunt writing and the suspense always makes me believe that Dexter will get caught but alas, something else rears its head. Great show.

DEXTER Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 7/27/2010 9:52:14 AM

The top clip sent such chills up my neck! I can't wait for this season!

Rihanna Boards BATTLESHIP (Article) - 7/27/2010 7:56:24 AM

@gutsmgee: Yes! More realism! Get Nolan ASAP. LOL

Very Bad Day for Levy (Article) - 7/27/2010 5:50:21 AM

This sounds like something I can bring my oldest daughter to. The other two have to wait for bluray.

Rihanna Boards BATTLESHIP (Article) - 7/27/2010 5:49:08 AM

I find it interesting that the studios are actually taking ideas from just about anything, in this case a board game, (which just about everyone is familar with) and twisting it into something 110% unlike the original inspiration. Why not scrap the inspiration and just make it a half original idea? Next up: Rubik's Cube vs Sudoku featuring Nicholas Cage and Ken Watanabe!

First Trailer for FASTER (Article) - 7/20/2010 5:56:10 AM

At first after reading the synopsis, I wanted to make fun of it but after watching this trailer, it looks effin cool!

MANJISAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA