All markeetundra's Comments

Game of Thrones: Fire and Blood (Article) - 6/20/2011 7:34:42 AM

@ Hobbs... The dragons looked decent.  concidering it was not really an FX heavy show and that it was the last scene in the last episode, they had a lot of time to get the dragons right.  The true test will be next season where I'm sure they will be in more scenes and in more episodes.

Full New CONAN Trailer Online (Article) - 5/5/2011 12:48:18 PM

I don't know what you guys are talking about.  That trailer was hot.  Sure I hate when certain trailers use heavy metal score, but from a visual stand point it looks much better that a syfy original.  Im surprise at the negative reaction to the trailer

Mania Review: Fast Five (Article) - 4/29/2011 7:48:40 AM

I hate when Rob uses words like 'us' and 'we' in his reviews.  Speak for yourself bro'.  I can formulate my own opinions.  Thank you

AVENGERS Begins Production (Article) - 4/25/2011 11:00:32 AM

This, Batman and Superman in the same year?  2012 can't come any faster.

Clarke Duncan Voices Kilowog in GL (Article) - 4/14/2011 8:58:03 AM

Hey Wise, I dont think it takes that long to do voice recording.  Besides, like Geoffrey Rush, they probably cast him earlier but just released it to the press

Mania Review: Source Code (Article) - 4/5/2011 11:59:28 AM

Interesting tidbit, Scott Bakula from Quantum Leap plays the father.

Gordon-Levitt Confirmed for DARK KNIGHT Rises (Article) - 3/20/2011 12:02:14 AM

I dunno.  I dont think the film would be called the dark knight rises if the dark knight himself was going down.  Why not just call it Knighfall instead.  I think the whole point of the trillogy is batman year one and year two, and also establishing batman as official Gothams Protector.  Hence the Dark Knight Rises

Aronofsky Exits The WOLVERINE (Article) - 3/18/2011 8:00:48 AM

Agree with wessmith about Edward Zwick.  I always wanted that guy to do an X-Men Film.  How about asking Quentin Tarantino.  Kill Bill anyone?

McKellen Spots Bilbo in 3D (Article) - 3/9/2011 6:51:13 AM

Dont you just wish they never forced color on us.  Or sound for that matter.  Who needed that crap.  Take them back.  We dont want it

Black Confirms IRON MAN 3 Job (Article) - 3/8/2011 7:34:03 AM

WTF!!!  No Manderin.  I was exited for Shane Black but now I'm Worried.  Manderin is the perfect villian for the Third film.  I dont see how he will fit in his proposed 'real world villians' angle.  Here's hoping he means the rings will be alien artifacts and not magic.

MARKEETUNDRA'S MANIACAL PERSONA