All masbro76's Comments

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 3:47:52 AM

I too want to dislike it Mossy, Fox's bad handling of my Fav Marvel charaters and all. I want the rights back with marvel, but dam that looked awesome. From one of my fav Xmen Collossus getting more action, to Iceman finally doing his ice brigde/slide move. I love the look of the first of the movie, has a total destuction look, reminds me of the future in the old terminator movies. Being very impressed by this. Cu3to, the last i heard Rouge was out, havent seen anything to make me think she's back.

Doctor Strange Director Update (Article) - 2/22/2014 3:24:37 AM

Definetly get Depp, he really get into the character hes playing. DOnt know much about the comics, never read them, but still looking foward to it.

Toad for X-Men Days of Future Past (Article) - 1/9/2014 3:33:38 AM

What?? Toad is lame, Fox handling of the Xmen is lame. Please, please make a deal with marvel and give there rights back so us fan boys can have a good Xmen movie. At first I was saying, give Singer a chance, he did make the best Xmen movies. After hearing how he is gonna mess up one of the greatest Xmen stories im  done defending him. I a big Xmen fan, I've wiated so long to see my fav Xmen story on the big screen and Fox is turning it into a big steaming pile of cow dung:(

X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016 (Article) - 12/7/2013 6:08:27 AM

This is good news, and a good sign that Fox is getting the stuff together. Im a big X fan, when the movies first came out I loved them, and First Class was a step in the right direction. Hope they do the "AGE" right, and use this to correct some character mistakes/ killing off.

ROBOCOP: Official International Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2013 3:45:52 AM

Movie looks great! They really should have kept the silver suit, this black suit just looks like some darkside Iron Man. I love the idea of Robo not being the only robot in this. I like Keaton, he's always a plus. I know somepeople will bitch about remakes, but im cool with it.

Sarah Connor Casting Update (Article) - 11/13/2013 3:44:07 AM

I have always liked the Terminator movies, but this sounds a little crazy. A young Sarah Conor, not sure how that would work out. I actually liked salvation because it was a new story with no time travel, I would like to see a part 2 to salvation, a more origanial story. The time travel angel is overused in the Terminator movies.

RoboCop Official Trailer #2 Sneak Peek (Article) - 11/8/2013 3:56:14 AM

Looks good. A fun theater worthy movie. Wish they would have stayed with the black and silver instead of going totally black.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: F.Z.Z.T. Review (Article) - 11/7/2013 3:47:28 AM

Bad review, It deserved a C or B. And the show gives referance to the Chitauri, Cap, and Iron Man because the show is a spin off from that universe, HELLOOO!! That is what gives the show some strenght, this was not its best episode, but definitly not its worst.

Not many shows are this good in there first seson, but this show is!!

Cranston for Lex Luthor (Article) - 8/27/2013 3:48:22 AM

I think Jack Coleman from Heros would be good, Lex was a cold and ruthless villan, but also a smart and charismatic and the face of a large company. Coleman did some of this in Heros and think he would be good, plus younger. Cranston can do the villian, not so sure about the other half.

Sentinel Revealed for X-Men Sequel (Article) - 8/2/2013 4:35:10 PM

I agree with "Almost", Singer,s X men and X2 were the best X films, and the  reason so many superhero movies are made. I have faith, but I also am a little worried. That sentinel looks a little silly, reminds me of the way Bay messed up the look of the Transformers.

MASBRO76'S MANIACAL PERSONA