All masbro76's Comments

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/12/2014 4:09:10 AM

Great movie, better than the first. Adding this to my collection for sure. Like what they did with falcon too, never cared for him in the comics, but thought the movie made him look very cool. Disney/Marvel are doing such great  things my with my fav comic book characters.

New York Comic Con 2014 Marvel Panel Details (Article) - 9/12/2014 4:00:31 AM

Someday would love to go, but I live in SC, long trip...:(

Zack Snyder's Batmobile Tweet (Article) - 9/12/2014 3:53:43 AM

Its cool, the best looking Bat mobile scince Keaton's Bat mobile. My only argument is the gun on front, I thought Bat Man doesn't kill. Heard Snyders movie will change WW back story, now he's changing Bat Mans morals.

X-Men: Days of Future Past Blu-ray Details (Article) - 7/24/2014 3:22:46 AM

lol

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/14/2014 3:43:15 AM

I like Tatum, like him in the GIJoe movies and in that Sci Fi movie were he had the pointy ears( just saw the trailer). Think he will do good with this part, not sure why everybody hates him. Not sure gambit is a strong enough character to have his own movie. Were is the Magnetto movie we heard about?

Roberto Orci to Direct Star Trek 3 (Article) - 5/14/2014 3:28:20 AM

Im with you Modo, Trek need to come back to TV, that were it has been good(well, mostly). I think it was Goerge Lucas in an old interview that said time travel is used to tell a storie within a storie, and Star Wars will never do that, thats because its LAME.

Beast Meets Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past Clip (Article) - 5/8/2014 2:30:35 PM

Im a big Xmen fan, I was into comics, cartoons, video games back in the 80's and 90's. Never did I see beast change from human form to beast form like some dam werewolf, WHAT THE HELL. I know us fanboys have been dealing with this for years from FOX, but I just fell the need to fuss about it some more. Im still pissed the way FOX and Singer put wolverine front and center in every Xmen movie, kitty pride is supposed to be the main one in this one. I like seeing some of my favorite characters on the big screen, just wish they would do it more accuratly

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 5/1/2014 3:43:30 AM

Me and my son both like the show... to bad, but this is Fox.

STAR WARS REBELS TRAILER DEBUTS May 4th (Article) - 5/1/2014 3:39:21 AM

Im afraid so momitchell....star wars version of Bart Simpson....lol.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Nothing Personal Review (Article) - 5/1/2014 3:36:56 AM

Good episode! Ward is making a good villian, all the best villians were not trully evil, they just thought what they were doing was right to them, like Vader, Maggnetto. No Moz72, I didnt catch that, but sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out again on Hulu.

MASBRO76'S MANIACAL PERSONA