All masbro76's Comments

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/14/2014 3:43:15 AM

I like Tatum, like him in the GIJoe movies and in that Sci Fi movie were he had the pointy ears( just saw the trailer). Think he will do good with this part, not sure why everybody hates him. Not sure gambit is a strong enough character to have his own movie. Were is the Magnetto movie we heard about?

Roberto Orci to Direct Star Trek 3 (Article) - 5/14/2014 3:28:20 AM

Im with you Modo, Trek need to come back to TV, that were it has been good(well, mostly). I think it was Goerge Lucas in an old interview that said time travel is used to tell a storie within a storie, and Star Wars will never do that, thats because its LAME.

Beast Meets Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past Clip (Article) - 5/8/2014 2:30:35 PM

Im a big Xmen fan, I was into comics, cartoons, video games back in the 80's and 90's. Never did I see beast change from human form to beast form like some dam werewolf, WHAT THE HELL. I know us fanboys have been dealing with this for years from FOX, but I just fell the need to fuss about it some more. Im still pissed the way FOX and Singer put wolverine front and center in every Xmen movie, kitty pride is supposed to be the main one in this one. I like seeing some of my favorite characters on the big screen, just wish they would do it more accuratly

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 5/1/2014 3:43:30 AM

Me and my son both like the show... to bad, but this is Fox.

STAR WARS REBELS TRAILER DEBUTS May 4th (Article) - 5/1/2014 3:39:21 AM

Im afraid so momitchell....star wars version of Bart Simpson....lol.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Nothing Personal Review (Article) - 5/1/2014 3:36:56 AM

Good episode! Ward is making a good villian, all the best villians were not trully evil, they just thought what they were doing was right to them, like Vader, Maggnetto. No Moz72, I didnt catch that, but sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out again on Hulu.

NEW Expendables 3 Cast Photo (Article) - 4/30/2014 3:25:10 AM

Isnt Mel Gibdon in this, there missing about 3 or 4 guys, what the.....?

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 3:47:52 AM

I too want to dislike it Mossy, Fox's bad handling of my Fav Marvel charaters and all. I want the rights back with marvel, but dam that looked awesome. From one of my fav Xmen Collossus getting more action, to Iceman finally doing his ice brigde/slide move. I love the look of the first of the movie, has a total destuction look, reminds me of the future in the old terminator movies. Being very impressed by this. Cu3to, the last i heard Rouge was out, havent seen anything to make me think she's back.

Doctor Strange Director Update (Article) - 2/22/2014 3:24:37 AM

Definetly get Depp, he really get into the character hes playing. DOnt know much about the comics, never read them, but still looking foward to it.

Toad for X-Men Days of Future Past (Article) - 1/9/2014 3:33:38 AM

What?? Toad is lame, Fox handling of the Xmen is lame. Please, please make a deal with marvel and give there rights back so us fan boys can have a good Xmen movie. At first I was saying, give Singer a chance, he did make the best Xmen movies. After hearing how he is gonna mess up one of the greatest Xmen stories im  done defending him. I a big Xmen fan, I've wiated so long to see my fav Xmen story on the big screen and Fox is turning it into a big steaming pile of cow dung:(

MASBRO76'S MANIACAL PERSONA