All maverickrenegade's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

SERENITY Sequel on the Horizon? (Article) - 10/5/2007 1:34:35 AM

i think ... i just shit myself out of pure excitment

Cohen Has Another Update for MUMMY 3 (Article) - 10/2/2007 9:54:01 PM

maria bello looks great as evelyn but in my eyes will never replace ms. weisz. i loved loved loved the first one, and didnt so much care for the different direction the second one took from formula. dispite "returns" failing in my eyes, i am VERY excied for this film mainly because of the characters returning. i love character acting. just gets me all goosbumpy ... ya know?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/22/2007 12:57:14 PM

bottom line ... these movies suck ... no paragraph long reasoning needed

Lucas Talks Indy Sr. For CRYSTAL SKULL (Article) - 9/19/2007 1:37:00 AM

i now have no intention to see this movie after seeing the dumb ass title, plus shia lawhatever is a shit-hole actor

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/15/2007 9:31:36 AM

as a player of all the video games, let me tell you ... these movies suck ass!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/6/2007 2:51:13 AM

im not gunna lie .... zombie makes some pretty shitty movies. i expect halloween to be no different.

DARK KNIGHT Footage at Wizard Chicago Con (Article) - 8/11/2007 8:30:23 AM

haha ... they are finally cracking the whip. but I bet a nerd or two slip in a cell. cant wait to see if they do because I have been waiting for some footage after the "dialogue" trailer they released (which dont get me wrong ... i liked it greatly, but would love some new stuff)

Fox Says Yes to VOLTRON (Article) - 8/10/2007 2:01:39 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... oh shit ... you guys are serious!

Warner Bros Takes on JONNY QUEST (Article) - 8/8/2007 3:38:43 AM

i know EXACTLY who they will hire to play johnny ... that efron kid from hairspray ... or possibly that kid from that terrible "stormrider" or whatever movie

Ridley Scott to Pass Go on MONOPOLY? (Article) - 8/6/2007 3:01:57 PM

what ... the ... hell? hollywood really is running out of ideas

MAVERICKRENEGADE'S MANIACAL PERSONA