All mbeckham1's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,112
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

5 Rules for a Spider-Man Reboot (Article) - 11/4/2009 9:27:23 AM

Flint not only had a thing with Lady Jay but also had a serious flirt on with the Baroness.  I don't know where AFWICK14 is getting his information but the Flint I know is a player.

Wolverine's Way with Women (Article) - 11/4/2009 9:06:43 AM

Wolverine's also got that immortality that that Vampires have going for them. It's good exiotic sexy thing to have a long mysterious past and those "I've seen stufff you've never even imagined" eyes. And it never hurts to have a few hundred years of technique and still got the juice to work it. Plus, he's also got that dark brooding thing going on. The dark tormented past. Let's face it many women on some level like to have to put some work into a relationship. They prefer a fixer upper to something that works perfectly off the show room floor. They want to spend the hours cleaning and reassembling the parts that don't quite work right from the get go. And brooding and tormented men like Wolverine fit the bill nicely.

10 Movies That Should Be 3D (Article) - 11/3/2009 5:35:18 PM

One of the first things I thought when i saw the V trailer was,  "I waant to see Lord of the Rimngs on one of those New York Sized Screens on the bottoms of their ships.  I'd like to see the Battle of Pelannor in 3D too.  That wiould be awesome.

Dexter: If I Had a Hammer (Article) - 11/3/2009 4:25:13 PM

One of the most interesting arcs out of this episoe that as mentoned and then dropped quickly was the progress in Debra finding out who her father was sleeping with. Which as we all know was Dexter's Mother, and more importantly also the Ice Truck Killer's mother. She could maybe understand Harry adopting the son of the woman he was sleeping with who died on his watch. But if he were to read about that other boy in the container. And if she were to look for Dexter's long lost brother and find out it was the Ice Truck killer, that would make for some awkward Familly moments. And now Dexter knows she's looking so those will be some interesting moments for him too. I think this is a story line they are probably going to go into next season, because this season has enough going on already and I really want them to focus on Dexter and Lithgow and their dynamic.

Hopkins cast as Odin in THOR (Article) - 10/30/2009 2:06:05 PM

Love Hopkin's as Odin, but I hope Skaarsgard gets a great role in the movie.  Maybe a Frost Giant leader, leading a batallion on Asgard. Or as Balder or Hemdall, maybe Ogun from the Warriors Three. I like Brian Blessed for Volstag, Stevenson's not quite big enough, but he'd make an awesome Ogun. And Carey Elwes should play Fendral that would be awesome.

Toy Review: Masters of the Universe Classic: Zodak (Article) - 10/30/2009 1:57:21 PM

Zodac was awesome one of my favorrites as a kid.  Love the comsic characters and this one had aan wesome look.

Black Widow debuts on SUPER HERO SQUAD (Article) - 10/30/2009 1:34:12 PM

I really should check out this show I've really enjoyed Batman: the Brave and the Bold.

Dexter: Dirty Harry Review (Article) - 10/30/2009 12:44:09 PM

Anyone checked out that web series on Dexter? Looks pretty cool.

Black Widow debuts on SUPER HERO SQUAD (Article) - 10/30/2009 12:06:42 PM

I thought these were supposed to child versions of the marvel heroes we know, so why do the women have breasts?  Not a complaint mind you just a observation.

Dexter: Dirty Harry Review (Article) - 10/28/2009 8:09:46 AM

Actusal;ly I think this series has sdone a good job of dispelling the vwserrial killers make no mistakes myth. He'd be understress bgexcause he was acting off script feeling exposed so jhe shoots them sees them fssall msakes sure the primsary target is down and runs away before anyone can see him. Makes sense. Especially since Lundy was alone whebn he saw him, he rec ogined Lunday from 15 years ago he has no way of knowing Deborah is even in the police or anjything other than Lundyr's daete for the evening. She was an afterthought. Also if it wasn't Trinity I still don't see Anton as the guy. He found out last season that he was made a CI underr false pretenses and wended up getting skinned alive for his trouble and didn'rt write so much as an angy letter to the police station. I think if he was that vindictive we would have seen wsome peek behind the nice guy curttain. And if he was that self contyrolled he would have planned something more accidental for Deborah and Lundy since his involveement with her wiould instantly put him under the radar, especially if someone in the departmernt knew about her and Lundy. And more imporrtantly Quinn would have met with a mysterious accident a hell of a lobnfg time berfore Deb even had a chance to cheat on him. Quinn made him a CI under false pretenxsses and that got him skinned. That's gonna bring up the vengence hanckles a lot better than a cheating girlfriend. That seems kind of mundane by comparison. Actually if we're lookling for someone other than Trinity how 'bout Quinn. He needs Dexter's attention away from him if he still thinks Dexter might turn him in for that money or use it against him or he's afraid Deborah or Lundy stumbled on to something else he's into though the Dexter seeing him take the money thing has been more established, maybe he figures an injured sister would be more of a distraction than a dead one. Or he's gonna try to catch the Tourist killer so Dexter thinks he really owes him. Lundy might have seen him if he was standing behind her. he might have bewen afraid the old man might figure it out . He kills Lundy and takes the wallet and jewlry to put the scent on the Tourist Killer.  I can see Quinn doing that a hell of a lot sooner than I can see Anton.

MBECKHAM1'S MANIACAL PERSONA