All mellowdoux's Comments

The Spring of '84: Firday the 13th: The Final Chapter (Article) - 4/16/2014 10:11:58 AM

Yep.
As everyone has stated... some facts are off in this article.
This WAS intended to be the Final Chapter.

I also agree with other who've stated that this was a stand-out entry in the series. It was. The opening is centered around Jason's body and return was shot superbly (especially for this series).

As to what was the best movie in the series? I've always enjoyed "Jason Lives".
I agree with VTG that the reboot was fun and captured "the best" of the Friday the 13th flavor.

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Opening Battle Clip (Article) - 4/14/2014 10:12:25 AM

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

TRANSCENDENCE - Which side are you on? (Article) - 4/11/2014 6:28:13 PM

Christmas turkey.
You can stuff it...

Star Wars: Episode VII Has Begun Shooting (Article) - 4/6/2014 8:59:29 PM

Just make a f@#king announcement already!

Godzilla - It Can't Be Stopped (Article) - 4/2/2014 10:40:08 AM

Save the Earth!!

*Backing singers* save the earth...

SAVE THE EARTH!!!!!

*Backing singers* Save the Earth!

FIND A SOLUTION, TO STOP POLLUTION... SAVE THE EARTH!!! ;)

The Spring of '84: Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes (Article) - 4/1/2014 10:13:29 AM

Chris Lambert has indeed made some less-than-stellar flicks.
I'll always give him credit though, based on this film and the amazing original Highlander.

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 9:57:12 AM

Looks very cool.

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 9:56:10 AM

Muenster... really?

You're not going to get much agreement that "Escape From the Planet of the Apes"  was "Crappy".
It's widely regarded as one of the most imaginative installments in the series.

Phantasm V: Ravager Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/28/2014 10:35:44 AM

I had given up all hope that this would ever happen... especially with Angus involved.
So far beyond stoked!!!!
LOVE the Phantasm series and just introduced my 15 year old son to the original. :)

Prometheus 2 Date Set (Article) - 3/26/2014 8:41:04 PM

If only it were, Wiseguy. I'm balding! :(
Ah well... at least I can joke about it... ;)

MELLOWDOUX'S MANIACAL PERSONA