All mellowdoux's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 9:34:57 AM

Shit!
Where will I go now for intel on the latest coordinated "Boycott this movie" attacks? LOL ;)

Good luck to Trate, Janson, Vaux and the gang.

Always a pleasure!

The Humblest of all your Servants

Mellow

Terminator Genisys - Big Game Spot (Article) - 2/7/2015 2:59:37 PM

Nice one, Jonnie! ;)

Terminator Genisys - Big Game Spot (Article) - 2/5/2015 11:12:27 AM

But it's heart and soul.
It's hot and cold.
It's got it all.
Hot lovin' every night!

Terminator Genisys - Big Game Spot (Article) - 2/3/2015 8:51:43 AM

Hey Iridan... You're not alone.
Like you, I think "Rise of the Machines" gets a bum wrap. It's an excellent film with an extremely bold ending for a summer blockbuster.
Infinitely better than "Salvation" which was just a trainwreck.

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/24/2015 8:23:50 AM

Agreed, Mayhem.

The thing I find hilarious is the lengths the Boycott Fox/Singer Geek Squad will go to plotting new and nefarious ways to bring the downfall of the Director/X-Movie franchise.

It must twist like a knife in their guts each time the movies smash at the Box-Office.

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/22/2015 11:06:04 AM

Hey Jonnie!
Don't you be cussing on this G.D thread!
Stupid B.
I'll F you up! ;)

Frankenstein the TV series for FOX (Article) - 1/22/2015 11:04:14 AM

I'd totally watch "Win Frankestein's Money". LOL

Especially if it aired in the slot after "Judge Dracula"...  ;)

Frankenstein the TV series for FOX (Article) - 1/22/2015 9:48:18 AM

I'd totally watch "Win Frankestein's Money". LOL

Especially if it aired in the slot after "Judge Dracula"...  ;)

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/22/2015 9:45:48 AM

I'd do that chick from Orphan Black.

Sorry, was that my outside voice?

Err... I meant, I hope the lady from Orpan Black obtains the role. She's very talented. ;)

Frankenstein the TV series for FOX (Article) - 1/21/2015 10:36:36 AM

I give it 3 episodes max before it's pulled off the air.

Good call by Monkeyfoot on "Now and Again". That was indeed an excellent show.

MELLOWDOUX'S MANIACAL PERSONA