All mellowdoux's Comments

3 NEW Star Wars Comics from Marvel (Article) - 7/29/2014 6:52:33 PM

What about Ploovo Two-For-One???
He's integral to the entire Star Wars Universe!!!

The Death of Superman Lives; What Happened? Full Trailer (Article) - 7/27/2014 12:43:00 PM

Cool and all, but at this stage in the game, is this documentary needed?
The story of what happened with this film has been told over and over. Unless you're a comic fan who's been living in Outer Mongolia for the last 20 years... this is ancient history.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con 2014 Posters (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:12:14 AM

The hell with Thor's helmet. What works on the printed page DOESN'T always translate to screen well.

I agree with Reek. It looks like a hood ornament on screen.

Xena Joins Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 7/23/2014 10:44:40 AM

Variety already broke the news.

Lawless is playing Kang the Conqueror.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Scanners - Criterion Collection (Article) - 7/22/2014 10:30:44 AM

My hope is that the Criterion version of this movie has restored Stephen Lack's acting abilities. Those have been sadly missing from every previous version of the movie I've viewed.

The Summer of '84: The Neverending Story (Article) - 7/21/2014 10:50:08 AM

Marvellous film.

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/14/2014 11:26:05 AM

Out and about with Atom

So much to do
So much to see
I'm going, going gone

Out and about with Atom

It's time to treat yourself
So get out and at 'em
With the Mighty Atom...

The Strain: Night Zero Review (Article) - 7/14/2014 10:49:03 AM

I loved the books! Looking forward to episode 1 when I get home.

bennyhill: Don't bother with True Blood. It's useless. The first season was excellent, then halfway through season 2 it takes a swan-dive into the crapper. Avoid.

ALIENS ON THE MOON: THE TRUTH EXPOSED (Article) - 7/8/2014 11:06:19 AM

Mirrors?
MIRRORS!!!
I seen it in Vegas!
Siegfried & Roy!
They made a WHOLE jet plane disappear.
And the DID IT... with mirrors!

Star Wars Episode VII adds 2 New Cast Members (Article) - 7/6/2014 7:19:56 PM