All mellowdoux's Comments

X-Men: Apocalypse Cast UPDATE! (Article) - 1/24/2015 8:23:50 AM

Agreed, Mayhem.

The thing I find hilarious is the lengths the Boycott Fox/Singer Geek Squad will go to plotting new and nefarious ways to bring the downfall of the Director/X-Movie franchise.

It must twist like a knife in their guts each time the movies smash at the Box-Office.

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/22/2015 11:06:04 AM

Hey Jonnie!
Don't you be cussing on this G.D thread!
Stupid B.
I'll F you up! ;)

Frankenstein the TV series for FOX (Article) - 1/22/2015 11:04:14 AM

I'd totally watch "Win Frankestein's Money". LOL

Especially if it aired in the slot after "Judge Dracula"...  ;)

Frankenstein the TV series for FOX (Article) - 1/22/2015 9:48:18 AM

I'd totally watch "Win Frankestein's Money". LOL

Especially if it aired in the slot after "Judge Dracula"...  ;)

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/22/2015 9:45:48 AM

I'd do that chick from Orphan Black.

Sorry, was that my outside voice?

Err... I meant, I hope the lady from Orpan Black obtains the role. She's very talented. ;)

Frankenstein the TV series for FOX (Article) - 1/21/2015 10:36:36 AM

I give it 3 episodes max before it's pulled off the air.

Good call by Monkeyfoot on "Now and Again". That was indeed an excellent show.

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/20/2015 5:18:38 PM

I agree with Wiseguy.
I was a huge comic book fan as a kid, but I've missed so much that I only dabble these days. This could draw me back in big time, baby.

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/14/2015 10:53:38 AM

The last truly "Good" movie Carpenter made (and I LOVE classic Carpenter!) was "In The Mouth of Madness".

"Vampires" almost made the grade, but he dropped the ball in the rushed climax.

Rod Taylor Has Passed (Article) - 1/12/2015 7:55:06 AM

A legend.

Rest in peace, Mr. Taylor.

Batman V. Superman TWO films? (Article) - 1/11/2015 8:39:53 AM

I agree with Logic... releasing the second part first is a gutsy move.
Very "Pulp Fiction"... lol