All mharsha's Comments

Falcon Poster Arrives for Cap 2 (Article) - 2/27/2014 11:16:24 AM

Is it just me or does his torso look WAY out of proportion to his legs?

25 X-Men: Days of Future Past Covers (Article) - 1/27/2014 11:08:25 AM

Quicksilver looks stupid as hell. What is all the crap on his "utility belt"? Also, I'm glad they went with something other than what Magneto had at the end of First Class. Yes, it was very true to the comics and all, but looked ridiculous in real life. I really hope this movie works.

7 New Images from Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United (Article) - 11/17/2013 5:13:09 PM

I hate this kind of animation. It always looks cheap to me.

Mania Review: Thor: The Dark World (Article) - 11/8/2013 10:43:54 PM

It was good. And yes, the first post credits scene was done poorly. Content was good, but production was LACKING. One of my favorite scenes was when Loki transformed into Cap. THAT was hilarious!

NEW Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Banners (Article) - 11/3/2013 9:10:58 PM

Is it just me or does Bilbo's face look....off?

NEW Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Banners (Article) - 11/3/2013 9:04:00 PM

Is it just me or does Bilbo's face look....off?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Eye-Spy Clip (Article) - 10/13/2013 8:31:56 PM

You talking about the Graviton part?

THOR: THE DARK WORLD TV Spot #2 (Article) - 9/18/2013 11:32:13 AM

It may be on another world they can't travel to

Gibson, Banderas, and Ford for Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/13/2013 5:33:40 PM

And they may be a bunch of old action stars but I bet they could still kick my ass. LOL

Gibson, Banderas, and Ford for Expendables 3 (Article) - 8/13/2013 5:31:56 PM

This movie isn't meant to be good writing, it's meant to be blow em up, shoot em up, 80's style action movies. The plots always suck, of course, but they are fun as hell to watch. I'm pretty sure Stallone confirmed at least Snipes. I could have done without Gibson though, but Banderas will be awesome. I also heard a while back they were bringing back JCVD to play like his "good" twin brother or something and I would be excited as hell to see that because I have always like JCVD and his part in 2 wasn't good enough for him I think. He did a great job though. I am looking forward to 3 for sure.

MHARSHA'S MANIACAL PERSONA