All middlerealm's Comments

<<  <  10 11 12 13

Vin Diesel: RIDDICK Sequels Still Possible (Article) - 8/26/2008 2:18:40 AM

I liked both films. Pitch Black is up there with Aliens for me, tho Chronicles fell way behind, as others have said, it lacked something. For me, his actions in Chronicles didn't quite fit the character established in PB. In PB, he would bide his time, sit back and watch. Wait for an opening, for a mistake, the exploit it with the least amount of effort. Nothing was really personal to him, it was just 'business'. Thats what made him so dangerous. In Chronicles, he only seemed like that in the first 30 mins! Then he changed to the crusader, out for revenge for things he viewed as entertainment before. I liked him better when he was the anti-hero without a conscience, rather than the anti-hero who begins to see the error of his ways.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/12/2008 1:23:10 AM

For Hot Rod, paint it red, with flaming decals. Thats a must!... but i'm thinking thisi is more along the lines of maybe Wheeljack...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/10/2008 11:17:03 AM

What are these 8 tracks you speak of? Do i need electric for that? I really must upgrade my gramaphone soon, or i'll never catch up with you youngsters...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/10/2008 4:05:57 AM

I loved this film, but am ashamed to admit I never did upgrade my old VHS to DVD... This directors cut will be enough to make it happen now! Extra scenes sound interesting, always thought Hurt's character lacked development.

Columbia Takes Flight With Patterson's MAXIMUM RIDE (Article) - 8/8/2008 7:19:30 AM

Wolfman, that is exactly what they are, essentially werewolves, just made genetically rather than being bitten and going through the change. This is something that, if not handled well, could come off looking more stupid than cool!

Columbia Takes Flight With Patterson's MAXIMUM RIDE (Article) - 8/8/2008 3:54:04 AM

Long time lurker here, thought it time I escaped the shadows. Anyway, I agree, this could be a very cool movie if done right. Loved the books.<BR itxtvisited="1" />And I'd love to see an Odd Thomas movie of the first book. Don't know if you've seen it Whiskey, but Koontz has an Odd webpage, with 4 webisodes bridging the gap tween Brother Odd and Odd Hours... its not too bad, kinda looks a bit fanflick-ish, but gives a taste of how a real Odd film could be!<BR itxtvisited="1" />http://oddthomas.deankoontz.com/index.php

MIDDLEREALM'S MANIACAL PERSONA