All middlerealm's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Avengers IMDB Interviews (Article) - 4/30/2012 3:39:49 PM

I know about 10 people who have already seen it.... some twice... and I've not heard a single bad thing about it. Every one of them loved it.... and thats including non comic book fans that were dragged along. I'm not going to get a chance to see it til wednesday, but I can't wait!

Dark Knight Rises IMAX Footage (Article) - 4/24/2012 10:56:51 AM

I don't know what ticket prices in the US are like in relation to standard versus IMAX, but for some reason in my IMAX (Glasgow, Scotland) the ticket prices are only barely different. In some cases, IMAX has been slightly cheaper. Every movie I see now, I go to the IMAX if possible.

Avengers Assemble for World Premiere (Article) - 4/13/2012 1:58:13 AM

Bwahahaha!!! Nice one ElBaz..... cheered up my morning,that did

6 New Dark Knight Rises Images (Article) - 4/13/2012 1:52:05 AM

Six new photos..... that show us absolutely nothing.... Go WB...

I really am not looking forward to this. It doesn't look like it'll be able to either live up to its predecessors, or its own hype.

Caruso Helming INVERTIGO (Article) - 3/30/2012 5:26:27 AM

I'm the same when I see the name Caruso... though I reassure myself with the thought that roles where it is required to take off your shades slowly, stare off into the distance, then chew on the leg of them all manly like in every second scene are fairly limited.

10 Best Movie Endings (Article) - 2/29/2012 2:45:09 PM

How about The Mist? The ending to that was intense and deeply depressing. It'd be in my list!

New RAVEN Poster Online (Article) - 1/26/2012 4:18:12 PM

Always been a huge fan of Cusack... and of Poe... this has definately got me very interested.

Burton Talks Beetlejuice 2 (Article) - 1/13/2012 4:29:52 PM

Didn't Keaton already say that if the story was good enough and the character treated right he'd be in? (ie, not a crappy cameo to promote it). Hopefully they'll do it justice.

Universal's 100th Celebration Plans (Article) - 1/11/2012 3:46:26 PM

I always loved the way they incorporated their logo into the opening sequence of Serenity... Pity they don't seem to be doing a much a they really should these days.

Universal Studios remains top of my list of places I want to visit too... I just can't save worth a damn to get there though :(

Space Jock Mask for Prometheus (Article) - 1/11/2012 1:30:48 PM

Is that a mask, or his actual skull? Combine that with the ridging up his legs we've seen from the trailer, this looks more and more like the Space Jockey could be the original host for the alien. I've stopped listening to the various 'synopsis' that pop up. This appears to be far more clued in than just 'being set in the same universe'.

MIDDLEREALM'S MANIACAL PERSONA