All middlerealm's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Netflix in UK, Ireland (Article) - 1/9/2012 12:14:48 PM

From what i've seen looking at it so far, it seem like an ideal thing for the kids. I'd use the movies section a lot too.... i'm definately leaning towards trying it out. At least for the free first month anyways.

Netflix in UK, Ireland (Article) - 1/9/2012 10:41:51 AM

So..... is Netflix any good, or worth the money? I've heard people mention it before but never looked into it as it wasn't available to me until now.

The Geek Life: The Star Trek Train (Article) - 1/4/2012 10:40:05 AM

Agreed. First and foremost, I'm a Sci Fi fan. Star Wars and Star Trek are equal in my eyes. Its unbelievable the number of friends who have outright fell out with me for defending Trek over SW in a stupid discussion on 'which is best'. They are both great to me!

Ghost Rider: Spirit Site Launched (Article) - 12/26/2011 3:09:09 PM

After a few beers and a serious lack of sleep, when I read 'Johnny (Cage)' I had a '.... uh, what?!' moment and had to check that I hadn't clicked a Mortal Kombat link... oh dear!

Anyway, yeah, not too shabby.... I'll happily forget about the first outing. This one looks quite good.

Prometheus Trailer Arrives Today (Article) - 12/22/2011 2:09:38 PM

Damn, that looks incredible...

First Cabin in the Woods Trailer (Article) - 12/7/2011 7:32:02 AM

Well thats.... interesting...

Singh Wants Killing Fantasy (Article) - 11/19/2011 9:59:21 AM

My moneys on the Fairies!

Crow Concept Art Shown (Article) - 11/14/2011 9:48:12 AM

As a MASSIVE fan of the original, I was unimpressed when the remake was being talked about, especially after the 'sequels' were so awful. Then I sat back and thought about it. As much as a lot of people hate on Cooper, I think he'd have done the part justice. And at the end of the day, even if the remake had sucked, it still wouldn't take anything away from the original for me. If anything, it would make me like, and appreciate, it more! I'd have been interested to see what they'd have come up with.

Expendables 2 Set Photos Online (Article) - 11/9/2011 1:32:17 PM

All we need now is Snipes to turn up with a white flat-top do! have another Spartan-Phoenix throwdown :)

More NYC Dark Knight Rises Pics, Videos (Article) - 11/7/2011 3:59:51 PM

Wait a minute... is that Denis Leary skipping out on Spidey and moving to Bats in that second pic? The guy in the yellow trim? hmmm...

MIDDLEREALM'S MANIACAL PERSONA