All middlerealm's Comments

The Top 13 Horror Video Games (Article) - 11/2/2011 9:52:29 AM

I woulda put Bioshock in there too. There were bits in that game that scared the crap outta me. Also, although only one part of the whole, the first time I played Half-Life 2 and reached Ravenholm... I dont think i've ever been more freaked out. Love L4D and FEAR too.

NYC Dark Knight Rises Photos, Videos (Article) - 10/31/2011 2:25:09 PM

I'm with Violator too. Something just feels 'off' to me.... I loved the first two, but this one is giving me the 'I've got a bad feeling about this' vibe... I do hope i'm wrong though.

First Teaser for Seuss' Lorax (Article) - 10/27/2011 11:34:31 AM

No no nooooo.... that's not the Lorax! The Lorax was my fav Seuss story when I was a kid. I have the original animation that runs about 30 mins long.... from what I saw there, there is an awful lot of padding that never existed before!!

Full New Marvel One-Shot Online (Article) - 10/18/2011 2:57:50 AM

They turned Coulsen into Jason Statham' Transporter!... Now, looking back to IM2 when he's babysitting Stark and telling him he's not letting him leave, you can kinda believe he could enforce that now! Hope there are a lot more of these!

Mania Interview: Kate Mulgrew (Article) - 8/11/2011 11:39:46 AM

Like I said, not far from the Gamma Quadrant (about the same distance as Earth is from Bajor). The closest point to the Alpha Quadrant was about the same distance as it was to the Gamma Quadrant wormhole. You still had the same again just to get to Earth.

Mania Interview: Kate Mulgrew (Article) - 8/11/2011 10:12:24 AM

@Flyincloud

The Delta and Gamma quarants touch, and Voyager first appeared in the Delta quadrant not far from its border with Gamma. The Bajoran wormhole came out almost in the centre of the Gamma quadrant outer arm. Distance wise, it would have been half the distance to travel to the wormhole rather than all the way to Earth, so yes, the wormhole should have been the first option.

/end Uber-geek mode

And for me, it goes Picard, Sisko, Kirk, Jayneway, Archer...

Gordon Remakes WarGames (Article) - 6/24/2011 8:04:35 AM

Loved the original, and the sequel wasn't actually as bad as I was expecting, and had a fair few nice little touches. This one could be interesting... Lets just hope they dont go the way all 'hacker' films went over the years and do that 'flashing-multicoloured-screen-reflecting-in-face' thing...

Mortal Kombat: Legacy Episode 1 (Article) - 4/12/2011 7:15:07 AM

Did I miss something? I remember a 'fake' trailer a year or so ago with White and Ryan in it and thought it looked cool, but that was all it was. Now it's actually been made into a real web series? Or was it really real in the first place? I'm confused... :S

Moss, McDowell Join SILENT HILL 2 (Article) - 4/7/2011 2:40:06 AM

I really liked the first film, but I'm a bit confused here... are they all playing the same characters? Cos Sean's name was Da Silva, not Mason... did he have a child to a previous woman and now the same thing is happening again? Also, there was no mention of a second daughter in the first film.

Resident Evil 5 Release Set (Article) - 3/7/2011 4:53:05 AM