All midwest216's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Fox Cancels 24 (Article) - 3/29/2010 3:43:35 AM

The original pilot and plot was a guy with 24 hours to live and this is what goes on during each hour hence the name 24. But the pilot got great reviews and the 1st season was a ratings monster so it snowballed from there. This show shouldve lasted only 2 seasons if each season had 12 episodes. But ratings made this show and its plot unbearable, and I was done with it in season 1 episode 4. Money-making show is why it stayed on as long as it did.

6 Most Racist Casting Decisions in Film History (Article) - 3/29/2010 3:39:02 AM

I agree with AnimeQueeny, another example is casting an American to play Captain America, it makes sense. Or using Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry to play African character or canadian character, When neither is. Its about money period. The studios will cast whoever is bankable. I had a problem with Will Smith in Wild Wild West. Main character should've been white but thats just my opinion.

9 Former Wussy Actors Turned Bad Ass (Article) - 3/10/2010 3:55:17 AM

add Leo to the list for sure and Don Cheadle, Jude Law, Morgan Freeman ( the Electric Company), Forrest Whittiker(sp?), and NUMBER ONE WHIMP TO BAD-ASS???????? DRUM ROLL PLEASE! WILL SMITH.

FRINGE Renewed (Article) - 3/9/2010 5:27:13 AM

Congrats to Fringe! Love the show next to Man vs Wild! Bear Grylles is the shitizzitt!

Hasbro Mania Toy Photo Contest (Article) - 3/9/2010 5:25:32 AM

none of them, but if I picked...Star Wars hands down. I write-in choice is the He-Man toy line with the Kung-Fu grip! or the DC Line that was out in the 80s, had a hundred of the those figures. Remember squeezing Auqa-Man's arms and his legs would kick like he was swimming and the same with the Flash like he was running. Awesome toy line!

Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day (Article) - 3/9/2010 5:22:18 AM

The 1st Saints was a cult classic, and I stumbled apon it online a few years ago. Loved it. This sequel didnt last long in theatres and I havent seen it. Does anyone have an opinion on it? Is it worth renting? Or should I just re-watch the 1st again and not spoil the movie.

10 DC Storylines That Should Be Made Into Animated Features (Article) - 3/9/2010 5:19:57 AM

I'm old-school, so I would like to see a feature about the " Secret Wars" series from maybe 1986-88(?)(check dates). I missed a few issues and as a kid was loving those stories.

New NIGHTMARE Poster Hits (Article) - 2/23/2010 6:13:17 AM

why wont they show his face?! What is the studio trying to hide? Every poster or pic that comes out they wont show his face. Is that the big thrill to drum up interest? Guess its working lol. Got me lol.

Fox Picks FOURTH REALM (Article) - 2/23/2010 6:10:27 AM

If Fox picks it up, it'll run for a season and get canceled.

10 Other Islands Besides Shutter Island Not Worth Visiting (Article) - 2/17/2010 7:32:38 AM

Monster Island.....Godzilla anyone? or how about visiting Fantasy Island that would be cool. " Mr. Rork, Da plane da plane! "

MIDWEST216'S MANIACAL PERSONA