All mike10's Comments

Star Wars Rebels Clip: Caught by Kallus (Article) - 1/28/2015 8:22:40 AM

Good Episode, show keeps getting better and better.

2015: The Year of Back to the Future Part 2 (Article) - 12/31/2014 7:21:50 PM

I agree with "Krazy Joe" I definitely would not want flying cars. People can barely control cars on the ground, I'd hate to be around a accident with car parts raining down on me or anyone else. Unless like the Jetsons there are certain areas where flying vehicles can only travel and maybe like in "I Robot" the vehicles are on auto pilot to keep them in line and at a safe distance from each other.

Star Trek 3 Lands Director (Article) - 12/22/2014 6:46:25 PM

Well JJ Abrams and company couldn't even keep the Trek physics and tech right. Why do you need a starship when you can beam yourself anywhere in the galaxy in seconds like Khan did from Earth to the Klingon homeworld in the last Trek movie? Plus you don't need a giant transporter room with a major powerplant, just a back pack sized piece of equipment.

On the TV shows they could only beam a few thousand miles and it was line of sight.

Anakin Skywalker to Return? (Article) - 12/19/2014 4:09:54 PM

Man I pray they are going to complete the Clone Wars stories that are just sitting around. I would buy that DVD/Bluray in a heartbeat.

CASTLE: Last Action Hero Review (Article) - 12/3/2014 6:11:46 PM

moviefan71, that picture is messed up. Beckett doesn't look like Beckett and Castle looks like he was in a tanning booth too long.

DOCTOR WHO: Death in Heaven Trailer (Article) - 11/4/2014 7:23:20 PM

13 seconds, that's it? That was so short, why even bother.

Marvel Vehicles: Owner's Workshop Manual Book Review (Article) - 10/27/2014 7:06:37 AM

Really enjoyed the Star Trek Haynes book and was thinking of getting the Star Wars Death Star and Millenium Falcon books. Will definitely add this one to my wish list.

Doctor Who: In the Forest of the Night CLIP (Article) - 10/24/2014 4:06:58 PM

I agree with HomestarRunner, Clara was ok in the beginning, now her character is getting tiresome. I was also turned off by how she treated Capaldi's Doctor in Deep Breath when she saw all of his regenerations and knew he changed his appearance and then wanted to act like Capaldi wasn't the Doctor even after changing from Smith right in front of her.

Brent Spiner Cast in Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 10/23/2014 3:49:01 PM

Would have been cool if Spiner was in a live action Star Wars movie.

Star Wars Rebels First Look at Darth Vader (Article) - 10/16/2014 5:48:46 PM

I wish Revenge of the Sith would have used the McQuarrie design and have Vader's armor evolve over time to what was seen in A New Hope.

MIKE10'S MANIACAL PERSONA