All mike10's Comments

Star Wars Rebels: SDCC 2014 Exclusive Clips (Article) - 7/25/2014 8:08:12 PM

I thought the Inquisitor wasn't a Sith? I guess he's just a force user.

Batman: The Complete Television Series Release Date (Article) - 7/2/2014 6:39:28 PM

Finally,I used to watch this show back when I was in elementary school in the 1970s. I amazes me that it took almost 50 years to get this released on video.

BOBA FETT - PROTOTYPE - Black Series Exclusive (Article) - 7/2/2014 6:19:50 PM

It definitely ruins it for me.

DVD Review: The Twilight Zone: Essential Episodes (Article) - 7/1/2014 9:40:19 AM

I'm been watching the Twilight Zone since I was in Junior High School about 35 years ago and the episodes never get old. This seems like a great deal but I'm waiting to see if the complete Blu-ray seasons come down in price.

In the Blood: Blu-ray Review (Article) - 6/28/2014 11:02:24 AM

blankczech you hit on the biggest problem with Carano, her voice. Matbe Carano would make a better Power Girl or Big Barda.

Aquaman Officially Cast - Jason Momoa (Article) - 6/17/2014 6:13:31 PM

@BunyonSnipe, that would be a cool idea, and the Greek Gods were actually Kryptonians.

HRG for Heroes Reborn (Article) - 6/17/2014 6:08:18 PM

Monkeyfoot, wasn't Skyler Walter White's wife? I guess she was a hero to deal with Walter's crap ;)

New Short List for Doctor Strange (Article) - 6/7/2014 10:41:54 PM

Jimvo99, at least you didn't say the guy that's playing Johnny Storm in the FF movie.

STAR WARS REBELS TRAILER DEBUTS May 4th (Article) - 5/3/2014 7:43:41 PM

I think Disney/Lucasfilm missed a great opportunity. They should change the release date to May 4th, 2017 then it would be exactly 40 years since the first movie was released. I don't think 6 months will kill anyone and it will give them more time to get the movie right.

Game of Thrones: The Lion and The Rose Review (Article) - 4/14/2014 7:48:26 AM

That's a good thing that new scenes are added so, like with The Walking Dead, it keeps readers of the comics/books on their toes and surprised.

MIKE10'S MANIACAL PERSONA