All mike10's Comments

Game of Thrones: The Lion and The Rose Review (Article) - 4/14/2014 7:48:26 AM

That's a good thing that new scenes are added so, like with The Walking Dead, it keeps readers of the comics/books on their toes and surprised.

Jupiter Ascending International TRAILER 1 (Article) - 2/28/2014 7:02:09 AM

Is Tatum supposed to be a Vulcan or a Romulan?

Star Wars Rebels: Meet Kanan (Article) - 2/13/2014 6:22:04 PM

They could still tie in parts of the Force Unleashed storyline, they were hunting Jedi in that as well.

Mania Exclusive Interview: Heather Langenkamp (Article) - 1/30/2014 3:51:44 PM

Now I'm going to have to figure out what alien she played in the Star Trek movie. That was a good interview, great to see a former young actor doing well.

Star Wars Rebels Character Revealed: Chopper (Article) - 1/27/2014 5:59:52 PM

Nice old school looking droid. Just wondering, since R2-D2 is at least 40 years old, did the Republic/Empire stop building new droids?

Machete Kills Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 1/27/2014 5:45:14 PM

Trust me, there are a lot of worse movies than Machete Kills. I've seen them and sadly they can't be unseen.

RIP: Russell Johnson (Article) - 1/20/2014 12:15:44 PM

I loved everything Mr. Johnson was in, from the Time Traveler on The Twilight Zone, to the scientist in This Island Earth, to the professor on Gilligans Island.

Rest in Peace and thanks for the memories.

March of the Cybermen - The Moonbase Clip (Article) - 1/17/2014 10:14:40 AM

Now we need the BBC to animate the audio books and I will be very happy.

Marvel One-Shot Preview: All Hail The King (Article) - 1/16/2014 5:06:45 PM

It's funny, I brought a cheap LG Blu-Ray player at Walfart for around $60 and I still end up buying mostly DVDs since I can get them for half the price of Blu-Rays most of the time.

A movie has to be pretty good for me to buy a Blu-ray, this might be one of them.

Depp for Doctor Strange? (Article) - 1/14/2014 6:21:06 PM

I thought Depp did a good job in The Ninth Gate. Character was slightly similar to Doctor Strange.

MIKE10'S MANIACAL PERSONA