All mike10's Comments

DOCTOR WHO: Death in Heaven Trailer (Article) - 11/4/2014 7:23:20 PM

13 seconds, that's it? That was so short, why even bother.

Marvel Vehicles: Owner's Workshop Manual Book Review (Article) - 10/27/2014 7:06:37 AM

Really enjoyed the Star Trek Haynes book and was thinking of getting the Star Wars Death Star and Millenium Falcon books. Will definitely add this one to my wish list.

Doctor Who: In the Forest of the Night CLIP (Article) - 10/24/2014 4:06:58 PM

I agree with HomestarRunner, Clara was ok in the beginning, now her character is getting tiresome. I was also turned off by how she treated Capaldi's Doctor in Deep Breath when she saw all of his regenerations and knew he changed his appearance and then wanted to act like Capaldi wasn't the Doctor even after changing from Smith right in front of her.

Brent Spiner Cast in Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 10/23/2014 3:49:01 PM

Would have been cool if Spiner was in a live action Star Wars movie.

Star Wars Rebels First Look at Darth Vader (Article) - 10/16/2014 5:48:46 PM

I wish Revenge of the Sith would have used the McQuarrie design and have Vader's armor evolve over time to what was seen in A New Hope.

Jason Momoa IS Aquaman (Officially) (Article) - 10/15/2014 6:10:18 PM

As long as Aquaman says "Outragious" I'm good.

THE SCORPION KING 4: QUEST FOR POWER Trailer (Article) - 10/13/2014 10:38:21 AM

SyFy channel movie.

Star Wars Rebels: Spark of the Rebellion Review (Article) - 10/3/2014 8:01:49 AM

Actually Zeb was the original design for Chewbacca. I'm looking forward to seeing this show. What I would like more is a real conclusion to Clone Wars.

Castle: Driven Review (Article) - 9/30/2014 6:33:34 PM

My wife and I used to watch Castle but lost interest last season, especially with The Blacklist on at the same time. Guess it might be time to start watching/DVRing again?

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Legacy (Article) - 9/25/2014 7:06:44 PM

Can we do a kickstart campaign to have these remaining stories filmed and put on Netflix?

MIKE10'S MANIACAL PERSONA