All mike10's Comments

Star Wars Rebels Sneak Peek - Save the Wookies (Article) - 8/31/2014 10:06:52 AM

What's with the animation, especially of the kids hair? It looks like a helment and is shiny. I loved The Clone Wars but with the animation of Rebels something is off.

The Summer of '84: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (Article) - 8/11/2014 3:23:18 PM

This movie might have crossed over better with Mega Force than Remo Williams.

The Summer of '84: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (Article) - 8/11/2014 3:21:59 PM

This movie is great, and all the actors do a great job. Love the opening bit where Buckaroo drives thru the mountain with the rocket powered SUV. The look on the guys face in the control room was priceless.

Star Wars Rebels: SDCC 2014 Exclusive Clips (Article) - 7/25/2014 8:08:12 PM

I thought the Inquisitor wasn't a Sith? I guess he's just a force user.

Batman: The Complete Television Series Release Date (Article) - 7/2/2014 6:39:28 PM

Finally,I used to watch this show back when I was in elementary school in the 1970s. I amazes me that it took almost 50 years to get this released on video.

BOBA FETT - PROTOTYPE - Black Series Exclusive (Article) - 7/2/2014 6:19:50 PM

It definitely ruins it for me.

DVD Review: The Twilight Zone: Essential Episodes (Article) - 7/1/2014 9:40:19 AM

I'm been watching the Twilight Zone since I was in Junior High School about 35 years ago and the episodes never get old. This seems like a great deal but I'm waiting to see if the complete Blu-ray seasons come down in price.

In the Blood: Blu-ray Review (Article) - 6/28/2014 11:02:24 AM

blankczech you hit on the biggest problem with Carano, her voice. Matbe Carano would make a better Power Girl or Big Barda.

Aquaman Officially Cast - Jason Momoa (Article) - 6/17/2014 6:13:31 PM

@BunyonSnipe, that would be a cool idea, and the Greek Gods were actually Kryptonians.

HRG for Heroes Reborn (Article) - 6/17/2014 6:08:18 PM

Monkeyfoot, wasn't Skyler Walter White's wife? I guess she was a hero to deal with Walter's crap ;)

MIKE10'S MANIACAL PERSONA