All millean's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,086

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/19/2014 1:32:44 PM

So to continue this week's theme of making threats concerning movies, Mark Wahlberg says that he is sure that he will be on set soon for Transformers 5 (and that there will probably be a couple more).

To quote the great Darth Vader (in a not so great moment), NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/19/2014 12:22:57 PM

Well, I was talking about the 1/6 scale Hulkbuster, not that mammoth, life-sized one in some of the pics.  Besides, I do drive a Lexus, so it ain't like I drive a Yugo (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Oh, who am I kidding.  Of course there is something wrong with driving a Yugo.

And actually, "watching" a movie in a car probably isn't that much more dangerous than TXTing & driving - as long as you are mostly listening.  If you suddenly stop posting on Mania one day, at least we will probably know the reason why.  Hopefully you will just be in a hospital bed and not the morgue.  ;)

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Thank you! (Article) - 12/19/2014 9:30:40 AM

That's pretty cool.  Like the simplistic picture of the Falcon.  May have to draw that out sometime in inkscape when I have the time.  Never really tackled drawing the Falcon (freehand or digitally) because that ship is so dang detailed.  I could do it, I'm just lazy.  :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/19/2014 8:43:41 AM

By the way, just saw the first images of Hot Toys' Iron Man Hulkbuster figure.  I was thinking about this toy a couple of weeks ago.  If that thing can hold their Iron Man Mark XLIII figure like it looks in the movie trailer, that would be pretty F'N sweet!  (And would probably cost more than my car...)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/19/2014 8:35:36 AM

So VioLatorr, you watch movies while you are driving a car?  You're THAT guy???  :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 4:14:11 PM

I just don't like anything I've seen Rogen in.  Just my own personal taste, but I realize he is a popular comedian and more power to you if you like his stuff.  (Wish I did).  :)

It is kind of the same deal with me concerning Stanley Kubrick and Quentin Tarantino.  Don't care for any of their stuff either, but I realize they have made some wildly successful/powerful films.  Don't mind if any of them (who are still with us) keep making movies, I simply won't go see their stuff.  I just don't want them in my beloved properties, cause, you know, it's all about me!  ;)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 3:52:17 PM

Yeah.  I was never planning on paying to see The Interview because it had Rogen in it, but I hate that Sony caved in.  That only promotes more despicable behavior by outside parties.

As far as Ghostbusters, I did realize that there were multiple likely-unrelated films involved, but none of them sounded any good, mainly because of the "talent" associated with them.  I have no problem with Gosling, Pratt, J-Law and Emma Stone.  Would probably still at least check it out if Rebel Wilson was in it, but if any of those others I mentioned earlier, I would skip it altogether.

And don't even get me started on the whole Men In Black/21 Jump Street crossover.  To quote Jimmy Fallon in one of his popular skits... "EW!"

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 10:06:02 AM

By the way, have you all heard the casting rumors concerning Ghostbusters 3 and/or spinoffs?  If Melissa McCarthy, Rebel Wilson & Channing Tatum end up in a Ghostbusters movie, then they may as well add Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill and have it directed by Joel Schumacher or Uwe Boll.  Then that would be the (im)perfect storm of worst possible scenario I could imagine for a franchise that I absolutely love.

If any of those people are involved, I may have to go to therapy (some may argue I need it regardless, but I digress)... Maybe GB3 will continue to stay in Development Hell if that is the best they can do.

Sorry, just felt like I needed to vent a little about that.

The Flash: The Man in the Yellow Suit Review (Article) - 12/17/2014 9:18:17 AM

Oh, and something about Flash that I haven't really heard anyone on here mention.  I suspect that Wells is stealing/replicating/cloning/whatever the powers of the metahumans they are putting in the "prison" at STAR labs.  That's actually really creepy that they are doing that, and am surprised Barry is letting them do that.  (Though I suspect it is just a plot device that the writers are going to use later down the line).

Granted, we kind of already know that's what is going on.  I guess the point I'm trying to make is that I think it will be a bigger plot point down the line than what most of us think.  (I wonder if that is where Grodd is right now? hmmm...)

The Flash: The Man in the Yellow Suit Review (Article) - 12/17/2014 8:43:47 AM

As far as Arrow, forget the lazarus pit.  My money is on Wonder Woman swooping in and using her purple ray.  :)

MILLEAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA