All millean's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,250

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/17/2015 8:12:02 AM

Saw the leaked BvS:DoJ trailer this morning.  It looks cool, too (just not as cool as the Star Wars trailer).

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/16/2015 2:59:38 PM

I like watching the NHL playoffs, but a few years ago they moved to a channel that I don't get so I can't watch it, and it pisses me off.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to watch the Star Wars trailer over and over again.  That was good stuff!  Ready for December.  (I'm looking forward to that more than Age of Ultron).

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/15/2015 8:06:31 AM

Ha.  If you do ever decide to come over to the dark side, some of us even have a "Gay Green Lanern" chat conversation ongoing over on the Facebook page.

But I hear ya.  I still am not a fan of facebook (still a relative newbie myself) but I have to admit there are some advantages.  My best case scenario is this place gets bought, and overhauled to incorporate a lot of the FB features.

While I do really appreciate everything the Bobs, Tim J, etc., do on this site, it really has been the members that have made this place what it is.  That is what is so unique about it, and why I hope this place NEVER goes belly up.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/14/2015 10:50:34 AM

I'm still here too.  When I have the time, that is...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/13/2015 2:41:04 PM

Yo Darth,  I'm glad at least someone is still on here posting.  I've been so swamped at work the last week or so, if feels like I haven't had much of a chance to get on here or the Cinemania page.

Keep Calm, and Carry On.

(Can someone explain to me why that phrase has caught on all of a sudden? Just seems so random to me...)

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/2/2015 3:45:57 PM

Well, if an advertiser is in business with the parent company that owns Mania, then I would suspect that the ads would trickle down to all of the pertinent websites, defunct or not.  Guess what I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't read too much into the fact that ads are still running (or that the site is still up).

I'm still hoping for a last second Hail Mary, but I ain't expecting it.  I'll still be checkning in until the bitter end, regardless.

Woot!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/2/2015 10:57:19 AM

Violator may have hooked up with my mom last night, but I'm still his daddy!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/2/2015 10:56:30 AM

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cause they rapin' everybody out here.

- Fellow Huntsvillian Antoine Dodson

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/31/2015 1:00:11 PM

Tomorrow's Mania headline: "APRIL FOOLS!  We ain't goin' nowhere.  Gotcha!"

Goodbye party at Violator's Mom's house!  :)

The Flash: Rogue Time Review (Article) - 3/30/2015 11:23:31 AM

Hey Monkey, if Barry is trying to hide his powers from everyone, why does he tell every frikin person he knows his identity?!   Including the villians!  That's one of my few gripes about this series.  But I guess they can fix all of that by monkey(foot)ing around with the timeline...  ;)

Still hate Iris, but not the actress.

All that aside, I still absolutley love this show, though...

MILLEAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA