All millean's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,940

The Atom for Arrow (Article) - 7/14/2014 9:47:12 AM

Also worth noting is that they have said that Ray Palmer is going to be on Arrow.  I have serious doubts that we will see him in the actual Atom persona.  I hope I am proved wrong...

I also doubt they tie Arrow & Flash into the cinematic universe.  I kind of actually want them to be separate, but I think I am in the minority on that.

10 Reasons We Love The Planet of The Apes (Article) - 7/10/2014 9:37:01 AM

Planet of the Apes is just one of those franchises I could never really get on board with... despite Linda Harrison.

Burton's apes may have had pipi shaped helmets, but I doubt it was anything like the flying pipis in Man of Steel (when Zod, Faora & gang are incarcerated and flown up to the Phantom Zone ship).  Was that ever discussed by the gang when MoS came out.  Surely it was...

Mania Box Office Report: Transformers, again (Article) - 7/7/2014 6:15:24 AM

I'd say if you really liked the first 3 Transformers, then you will like the latest installment.  I've had issues with all of them, but this movie really isn't too bad when compared to the others.  I liked this one better than the 2nd movie.

It's Michael Bay Transformers.  You pretty much know what you are going to get going into it.  :)

Mania Box Office Report: Transformers, again (Article) - 7/6/2014 6:42:33 PM

I had such a hectic week, I needed to unwind so I went and saw Transformers.  It was either that, or go with my frineds to see Tammy, and that sure as heck wasn't going to happen.  TF4 was about as I expected, it was bad, but the good kind of bad (and wow, was it long).

It was what it was, but I had no regrets (in the least) that I skipped out on Melissa McCarthy's latest (I'll be polite and just say...) film.  I'm sure a lot of you liked it, but thos kind of comedies just aren't my type of movie.

I will leave you with this... just 17 more days until San Diego, whoo hoo! :)

DARK HORSE Comic Con 2014 Exclusives (Article) - 7/4/2014 11:48:04 AM

Hey Bob, any of the Mania staff covering SDCC this year?

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/4/2014 11:33:40 AM

Well, Bob only yells at us because we deserve it.  (I mean come on, Blankcheck is just trying to stir things up, and we keep falling for it...)

The way the picture looks, I thought for a second there that ol' Kal-El had some gray showing through.  But as it turns out, it is just the shine off some of his hair product.

Mania Box Office Report: Transformers, Of Course (Article) - 7/1/2014 1:05:08 PM

Damn Mimic blood, I'm caught in a loop!  Arrrgh...

Edge of Tomorrow was very good. I wasn't that surprised.

Mania Box Office Report: Transformers, Of Course (Article) - 7/1/2014 1:04:27 PM

Edge of Tomorrow was very good. I wasn't that surprised.

Mania Box Office Report: Transformers, Of Course (Article) - 7/1/2014 1:03:52 PM

Edge of Tomorrow was very good. I wasn't that surprised.

Mania Box Office Report: Transformers, Of Course (Article) - 7/1/2014 1:03:20 PM

Edge of Tomorrow was very good. I wasn't that surprised.

MILLEAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA