All mjc519's Comments

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End - Official Trailer (Article) - 6/11/2014 10:43:26 AM

You're welcome Redhsirt1. Every game has been great.  Almost like a playable movie.

Uncharted 4 A Thief's End - Official Trailer (Article) - 6/10/2014 11:51:29 AM

Looks fantastic.  Love this series of games.  @Redshirt1  No it was Nolan North, he has voiced Nathan Drake in all of the games.  He does sound close to Nathan Fillion and that's one of the reasons why people want him cast when they do the live action movie.

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 3:44:30 PM

OMG the movie is on youtube!!  I may have to watch!

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 3:43:05 PM

I remember seeing stills of Ben Grimm in a copy of Wizard Magazine in the early 90s.

Journey To The West US Trailer (Article) - 12/19/2013 9:50:10 PM

I'm watching it. I just wish Stephen Chow would get over his thing on not making films based on other people's ideas because he would make an awesome Dragonball movie!

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 12/13/2013 2:49:58 PM

Saw it last night.  Fantastic.  It was also my mom's first experience with 3D and she loved it.  I saw LOTR trilogy at midnight with her and my oldest brother.  It was good to revive the tradition especially with a movie that doesn't disappoint.

Sherlock Series 3 Release Date (Article) - 12/2/2013 9:41:19 AM

I'll find it by other means.  I've waited long enough!!!!!

Doctor Who: Day of the Doctor Review (Article) - 11/25/2013 12:29:56 AM

Such a fantastic episode.  Left me wanting more.    Seeing Tom Baker made me feel like a kid again, back watching on my local PBS after Saturday morning cartoons.

Level Up! The Last of Us Review (Article) - 7/5/2013 1:21:26 PM

Awesome game period!

THIS IS THE END: Redband Trailer (Article) - 4/3/2013 12:07:27 PM

ddiaz28:  Seriously?  Good to see that he's owning up yo that turd.

MJC519'S MANIACAL PERSONA