All mjc519's Comments

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 3:44:30 PM

OMG the movie is on youtube!!  I may have to watch!

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 3:43:05 PM

I remember seeing stills of Ben Grimm in a copy of Wizard Magazine in the early 90s.

Journey To The West US Trailer (Article) - 12/19/2013 9:50:10 PM

I'm watching it. I just wish Stephen Chow would get over his thing on not making films based on other people's ideas because he would make an awesome Dragonball movie!

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 12/13/2013 2:49:58 PM

Saw it last night.  Fantastic.  It was also my mom's first experience with 3D and she loved it.  I saw LOTR trilogy at midnight with her and my oldest brother.  It was good to revive the tradition especially with a movie that doesn't disappoint.

Sherlock Series 3 Release Date (Article) - 12/2/2013 9:41:19 AM

I'll find it by other means.  I've waited long enough!!!!!

Doctor Who: Day of the Doctor Review (Article) - 11/25/2013 12:29:56 AM

Such a fantastic episode.  Left me wanting more.    Seeing Tom Baker made me feel like a kid again, back watching on my local PBS after Saturday morning cartoons.

Level Up! The Last of Us Review (Article) - 7/5/2013 1:21:26 PM

Awesome game period!

THIS IS THE END: Redband Trailer (Article) - 4/3/2013 12:07:27 PM

ddiaz28:  Seriously?  Good to see that he's owning up yo that turd.

THIS IS THE END: Redband Trailer (Article) - 4/3/2013 8:25:59 AM

I'm in!  Seth Rogan needs to redeem himself for The Green Hornet and this looks like it might help.

After Earth Trailer #2 (Article) - 3/8/2013 8:09:20 AM

I wonder why they used the opening music to Deus Ex: Human Revolution at the begining.

MJC519'S MANIACAL PERSONA