All mjc519's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

No Mendes for Bond #24 (Article) - 3/8/2013 1:31:30 AM

For the record, I wasn't calling Wise an idiot.  But his statement was idiotic.  Wise has made very excellet points in the past so I know he is capable of more.

New Iron Man 3 Banner (Article) - 3/6/2013 9:03:00 PM

Looks like Pepper likes Tony a little dirty.

No Mendes for Bond #24 (Article) - 3/6/2013 11:56:43 AM

Wiseguy, don't be an idiot.  The producers are American.  Old Cubby was an Italian American who produced films in the UK. They just assume that an American director will have difficulty relating the British-ness of Bond.  They've used a New Zealander and a Swiss director in the past.  They just look for what they feel to be the right director for the material.

Monkyfoot, love the sarcasim man. Kevin Smith would know better than to accept.  As for someone suggesting Spielberg, I think he'd be a bit gunshy after the beating he took for Hook.

RED Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/18/2013 3:03:12 PM

I really enjoyed the first one ad am down for this.  I think BYUNG HUN LEE wouldbeetter Spike Speigal in the live action Cowboy Bebop if it evergets made instead of Keanu Reeves.

Skyfall Opening Song (Article) - 10/5/2012 3:44:13 PM

Personally I like.  It has been seen but I echo it any way, it a Shirley Bassey feel.  Certainlt better than when Tom Jones tried to capture that.  death, I've done the marathon thing as well.  Sheryl Crow's & Shirley Manson's songs for Tomorrow Never Dies & The World Is Not Enough I've enjoyed a lot.  One of my favorites was the theme for OHMSS.  And Live & Let Die was the best theme for the Roge Moore era, with a close second to Nobody Does It Better.I would take this them over any from the latter Moore/Dalton Era.

Looper Tease on iTunes (Article) - 4/12/2012 4:14:35 PM

I'm down.  I loved their first collaboration in Brick.

Avengers Spot: Isolated (Article) - 4/10/2012 3:22:03 PM

Any one else catch Nescobar-a-Lop-Lop  from My Name Is Earlin the Eagleheart clip?

Wright, Pegg Penning Next Project (Article) - 1/25/2012 8:41:47 PM

i'm so there. these guys make awesome movies.

First Trailer for Three Stooges (Article) - 12/8/2011 6:12:39 PM

okay I'm going to see this. But I don't see the need to put that short, fat braindead whore Snooki in this. I can't wait till those wastes of oxygen Jersey Shore cast member die in fiery inferno.

Yates Plans DOCTOR WHO (Article) - 11/15/2011 3:55:09 PM

This is the absolute worst F***ing idea I've heard in the past five years.  Like Wyldstaar & FerretJohn this does indeed sound like the crap Peter Cushing films which were just a rip of of the first few Doctor Who serials.

MJC519'S MANIACAL PERSONA