All mjc519's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

First Trailer for Three Stooges (Article) - 12/8/2011 6:12:39 PM

okay I'm going to see this. But I don't see the need to put that short, fat braindead whore Snooki in this. I can't wait till those wastes of oxygen Jersey Shore cast member die in fiery inferno.

Yates Plans DOCTOR WHO (Article) - 11/15/2011 3:55:09 PM

This is the absolute worst F***ing idea I've heard in the past five years.  Like Wyldstaar & FerretJohn this does indeed sound like the crap Peter Cushing films which were just a rip of of the first few Doctor Who serials.

Sherlock Holmes 2 Featurette (Article) - 11/8/2011 4:03:14 PM

You're not the only one Karas.  I'm so ready for this.

Geek Life: Slave Leia is Dead (Article) - 11/2/2011 5:24:37 PM

I have no beef with the Slave Leia cosume.  My Suggestion is Molotov Cocktease & Dr. Girlfriend/Dr. Mrs. The Monarch!

Crowe in Jor-El Costume Spotted (Article) - 10/4/2011 9:37:16 PM

I'll say one thing, they are certainly distancing this film from Donner's.

GOON Test Footage Online (Article) - 9/15/2011 4:09:11 PM

I would totally see this!!

Abrams Helming Star Trek 2 (Article) - 9/14/2011 4:58:57 PM

Wow, Karas hasn't commented yet.

Green Lantern Blu-ray Details (Article) - 8/31/2011 3:25:46 PM

Naked Blake Lively would be good!  How about a version of the movie without Ryan "douche is still acting like Van wilder" Reynolds and more time on Oa?

10 Best Genre Films for Independence Day (Article) - 7/4/2011 12:19:43 PM

The Right Stuff is awesome!  I love the masterbation scene with Dennis Quad humming The Wild Blue Yonder.  Don't worry Maniacs, ytou don't actually see the act, the pov is outside thwe bathroom stall.

Hughes Exits AKIRA (Article) - 5/27/2011 4:48:38 PM

Good move Hughes.  This had suck written all over it  more and more.

MJC519'S MANIACAL PERSONA