All momitchell7's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,190

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 9:37:47 AM

2/16/07

Well... this sucks.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/10/2015 1:23:28 PM

Oh, Wise... how can we all be so quick to forget which post we're all on. Thanks for the reminder!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/10/2015 10:20:52 AM

Does everyone remember how this entire Marvel movie revolution kicked off? No, it wasn't Iron Man... It was Sam Raimi's Spiderman, for Sony (it wasn't X-Men, either, because that first movie was crappy)... Now I'm glad about this news, but kind of tired of everyone kicking Sony in the balls, when it was because of Sony giving Spiderman a real chance at the big screen that got Marvel out of complete financial disaster - paving the way for Marvel/Disney to do what they're doing now. BTW - Disney totally capitalized off of what Sony started/created - Sony took the initial risk, not Disney and certainly not Marvel.

Just sayin'!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/9/2015 10:44:07 AM

In other genre movie news, Youtube has the red band trailer for Stragiht Outta Compton, bitches!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/5/2015 10:09:07 AM

Chicken McNuggets, with the McD's Buffalo sauce... EPIC!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/5/2015 10:08:25 AM

Just saw John Wick - total john Woo (style) shoot em up flick... it was awesome!

Also, there's a very brief scene in the movie where John Wick drives his car to an airport to let off some steam... the guy who let's him in is reading the novel SHIBUMI by Trevanian. If you've never read SHIBUMI, do yourself a favor - freaking awesome!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/4/2015 12:48:20 PM

Anybody know why the news has been so slow here on Mania for the last few days? I'm getting tired of watching the latest Game of Thrones trailer again and again!

NEW Ghostbusters Cast Announced (Article) - 1/30/2015 11:27:48 AM

Is Rick Moranis still alive? I'd love to see him back as the keymaster!

Terminator Genisys - Big Game Spot (Article) - 1/30/2015 11:25:24 AM

I liked Salvation, too... I wish it had been "Darker" like Cameron always showed it in his flash(forwards?), but it was cool to see, nonetheless and I thought it was done well.

Tomorrowland Big Game Tease (Article) - 1/30/2015 11:22:42 AM

THAT's where I recognized her from, thanks!... I watched the first season of UTD and that was it.

MOMITCHELL7'S MANIACAL PERSONA