All momitchell7's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,155

Mania Box Office Report: Katniss, of Course! (Article) - 11/25/2014 10:28:14 AM

Filler is one thing, but if it's AWESOME filler, like the battle with Smaug - bring it on!

Mania Box Office Report: Katniss, of Course! (Article) - 11/24/2014 10:32:31 AM

I'm one of the people who's glad that PJ split The Hobbit into three films. What he did with LOTR and knowing that it is most likely the last time that he will take us to Middle Earth, well, I don't want to see it end! Anyways, I've just really enjoyed everything that PJ's done with Tolkien's work - making it all come to life with such detail and passion... It will be sad when it's all over.

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/21/2014 11:58:08 AM

The second movie set the series off in the right direction. It seemed to have a much smaller budget than the first (understandably so) due the shit-all-over-the-franchise fest that the first one was. Number 2 was very entertaining with great action and so many of the great vehicles from my childhood - awesome! Oh, and they got rid of Snake Eyes' lips (don't even get me started!).

In regards to the cartoon, if they went back to season #1, that was pretty awesome and had some pretty solid storytelling - of course, I was still in elementary school then, but it seemed pretty great at the time!

Mania Review: Dumb and Dumber To (Article) - 11/14/2014 9:43:47 AM

Netflx recently added Dumb and Dumber and my kids just watched it for the first time. When I saw it in theatres for the first time, it was and still is the hardest that I've ever laughed in my life - I was literally gasping for air! It was so fun to watch my kids laughing out loud and falling off of the couch from barrleing over at all of the same scenes that made me laugh so hard - and can still make me laugh pretty hard.

I feel bad for people who aren't able to just let them selves go and find the absolute hilarious nonsense in D&D'er - so much fun!

It probably doesn't need to be said that I'm really looking forward to this one to! ;-)

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 10:01:43 AM

Man, I just came to the realization that this is only about 5.5 months away!

Shock-O-Rama: Location, Location, Location (Article) - 11/13/2014 9:57:00 AM

Wow, Peter Cushing sure looks a lot like Charles Dance!

Warcraft Posters and Cast Revealed! (Article) - 11/11/2014 8:23:52 AM

LOTR set an entirely new standard for "fantasy" films, so if this isn't at least on par with that, much less pushing beyond, it will be a straight to home video film, or a total bomb at the BO. I remember being excited for Eragon (after LOTR) and it was a good film, but so underwhelming after the bar was set so high by PJ and his NZ crew.

Warcraft Posters and Cast Revealed! (Article) - 11/11/2014 8:16:44 AM

So, they took some images that they already had from their CGI game and made some posters?! I'd have been much more impressed if the weapons were actually real, or at least looked like they were real - but that would have taken some effort.

Hateful Eight Cast Announced (Article) - 11/7/2014 2:35:33 PM

So I guess civil war era bounty hunters are Tarantinos latest flavor. It don't matter, I'll see just about anything Tarantino decides to do.

Chappie Trailer (Article) - 11/6/2014 10:30:14 AM

I like how Neil incorporated the Briarios robot ears from Appleseed... nice touch!

MOMITCHELL7'S MANIACAL PERSONA