All momitchell7's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,153

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/21/2014 11:58:08 AM

The second movie set the series off in the right direction. It seemed to have a much smaller budget than the first (understandably so) due the shit-all-over-the-franchise fest that the first one was. Number 2 was very entertaining with great action and so many of the great vehicles from my childhood - awesome! Oh, and they got rid of Snake Eyes' lips (don't even get me started!).

In regards to the cartoon, if they went back to season #1, that was pretty awesome and had some pretty solid storytelling - of course, I was still in elementary school then, but it seemed pretty great at the time!

Mania Review: Dumb and Dumber To (Article) - 11/14/2014 9:43:47 AM

Netflx recently added Dumb and Dumber and my kids just watched it for the first time. When I saw it in theatres for the first time, it was and still is the hardest that I've ever laughed in my life - I was literally gasping for air! It was so fun to watch my kids laughing out loud and falling off of the couch from barrleing over at all of the same scenes that made me laugh so hard - and can still make me laugh pretty hard.

I feel bad for people who aren't able to just let them selves go and find the absolute hilarious nonsense in D&D'er - so much fun!

It probably doesn't need to be said that I'm really looking forward to this one to! ;-)

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 10:01:43 AM

Man, I just came to the realization that this is only about 5.5 months away!

Shock-O-Rama: Location, Location, Location (Article) - 11/13/2014 9:57:00 AM

Wow, Peter Cushing sure looks a lot like Charles Dance!

Warcraft Posters and Cast Revealed! (Article) - 11/11/2014 8:23:52 AM

LOTR set an entirely new standard for "fantasy" films, so if this isn't at least on par with that, much less pushing beyond, it will be a straight to home video film, or a total bomb at the BO. I remember being excited for Eragon (after LOTR) and it was a good film, but so underwhelming after the bar was set so high by PJ and his NZ crew.

Warcraft Posters and Cast Revealed! (Article) - 11/11/2014 8:16:44 AM

So, they took some images that they already had from their CGI game and made some posters?! I'd have been much more impressed if the weapons were actually real, or at least looked like they were real - but that would have taken some effort.

Hateful Eight Cast Announced (Article) - 11/7/2014 2:35:33 PM

So I guess civil war era bounty hunters are Tarantinos latest flavor. It don't matter, I'll see just about anything Tarantino decides to do.

Chappie Trailer (Article) - 11/6/2014 10:30:14 AM

I like how Neil incorporated the Briarios robot ears from Appleseed... nice touch!

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON and ANT-MAN Sneak Peek - Behind The Scenes (Article) - 11/5/2014 1:54:08 PM

Amazing how they can make those cars flip like their hotwheels! I like Michael Douglas'  look - it's good to see him back after his fight with cancer!

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - World Premiere Announcement (Article) - 10/30/2014 9:50:36 AM

Very true... none of these movies would have been made in New Zealand in the first place, if it wasn't for the writings of Englishman JRR Tolkien - London seems like the perfect place to kick off the final chapter.

MOMITCHELL7'S MANIACAL PERSONA