All momitchell7's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,178

Tomorrowland Big Game Tease (Article) - 1/29/2015 12:21:02 PM

Interesting how the studios are referring to the Supe rBowl as "The Big Game".

NEW Ghostbusters Cast Announced (Article) - 1/28/2015 12:39:33 PM

Ghost Bitches!

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper nails it! (Article) - 1/20/2015 9:38:06 AM

Took the family to see Paddington and we all enjoyed it very much, including my 12 year old.

Thunderbirds Are Go: Introducing The Tracy Brothers (Article) - 1/16/2015 10:00:03 AM

This is from WETA? strange... I think they do have a "puppet" look to them, which I'm sure was the plan, but I feel a little uncomfortable looking at these guys!

Mania Review: Paddington (Article) - 1/16/2015 9:56:08 AM

I wasn't planning on taking the family to see this, but after reading this review, it sounds like the perfect movie to see with my kids.

New CHAPPIE Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/14/2015 10:23:54 AM

Blank... uhh... this is a sci-fi / fantasy website - pretty much everything covered on here is like a fairy tale.

Don't like talking robots either? Again... sci-fi, man. I don't know, maybe it's time for you to find another genre site to follow? Just a thought.

The truth of the matter is that, like it, or not, serious development on AI is gaining a ton of ground... The key though, is the "A" part of AI... it will always be artificial - programmed to seem like it's truly experiencing feelings, pain, etc. based on programmed reactions to specific situations.

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/14/2015 9:58:27 AM

Xeno - please remember that Carpenter did Escape From LA, which was a total crapfest. And he honestly hasn't done anything good in quite a long time.

Handing over the remake to someone whos been knocking stuff out of the park lately would be my hope.

New CHAPPIE Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/12/2015 2:07:16 PM

Cyber, I said the same thing on a similar story here about a month ago... most definitely!

I think Blomkamp has many of the same time period sci-fi inspirations as I do - Aliens, Appleseed, Alien Nation, etc. - there's definitely a Robocop vs ED-209 thing going on in this trailer, too.

New CHAPPIE Trailer Arrives (Article) - 1/12/2015 2:00:56 PM

Daybreak, I have no idea what you're talking about in your first paragraph!

New Millennium Falcon Images (Article) - 12/31/2014 9:49:43 AM

I still can't believe that people are making a big deal about a freaking radar dish!!!

MOMITCHELL7'S MANIACAL PERSONA