All monkeyfoot's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 5,687

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/24/2015 12:28:54 PM

Gotham was great last night! Red Hood Gang was well done. And the subplot involving Fish Mooney could've been on American Horror Story.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/24/2015 6:32:07 AM

Blank, I'm a newbie to Facebook as well so give it a try and go to the Cinemania page.

ElBaz, I heard about that with fake names on FB. I read somewhere that some Native Americans either sued or threatened to because they kept closing their pages because they had names like John Running Deer.

keithdaniel, thanks!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/23/2015 10:14:55 AM

Shac, I also didn't have a FB account and made one up just for this.

LOL, I still don't know how it all works. I know enough to read the Cinemania page (excellent job all you guys!) and make the occasional comment.

Arrow: The Return Review (Article) - 2/20/2015 12:30:41 PM

Gotta agree. All the present day stuff felt stupid. I allow alot of leeway in the two CW superhero shows because they are alot of fun but Arrow keeps stretching that too far. It's probably because its more serious and dark tone makes me think it will be more thought out. Not only is sending the siblings to the island silly but it seems incredibly dumb of Oliver not to even suspect that it was all a set-up. I thought of that and I'm not even a trained assassin/spy.

If Thea is going to be the superhero Speedy she needs to be alot more deadly in hand to hand.

I like the flashback stuff alot. It reminds me of the old Kung Fu series with David Caradine with its flashbacks to his training in the Shaolin Temple. As here each flashback was always relative to the present day events. I thought it was cool that Oliver had actually made it back to Starling City but because of Waller's control he couldn't make any contact with anyone.

It would have been cool to have had his mother in the flashbacks. I really liked her and she always felt like the glue that held that family together. Despite her death making a great motivation for Oliver's revenge against Wilson I wish she was still around.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/20/2015 11:40:22 AM

And Lo in the end days of Mania there shall come a chorus of desperate maidens who offer their bounty to but touch the majesty of the gilded throne so that they might briefly walk the hallowed halls of paradise....

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/20/2015 11:36:09 AM

Momoa's wife wants him to dress like that everyday.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/20/2015 8:18:06 AM

It'll be G'nort. Put a furry alien in the mix!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/20/2015 7:03:37 AM

Jedi, I can see your point but I actually like this look. It seems kind of appropriate for a powerful king fromn under the sea. I was thinking they would adapt the traitional orange shirt into some type of chainmail thing. But if he's going to be in the water alot for the role something like that might weigh him down.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/20/2015 6:29:13 AM

I like it too. I was assuming they were going to find a way of adapt the orange shirt into some kind of chainmail thing but what they did looks good. I see they kept his Polynesian tattoos in there as well.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 2:38:43 PM

Yeah, FB is completely new territory to me. I watched friends and co-workers spend way too much time on it and it became such a big social media thing I wanted to be too cool for it. Plus, it seems like ALOT of hard work keeping up with it. Mania has been just the right amount of consuming. I'm trying to figure FB out with you guys

MONKEYFOOT'S MANIACAL PERSONA