All monkeyfoot's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 5,323

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/23/2014 8:29:02 AM

How about Keanu Reeves as Dr. Strange?

I think it would be a good fit. He's got the spooky vibe already and in a recent interview he said he'd love to do a superhero. He wanted Nolan's Dark Knight but It wasn't clear in the article if he was ever asked for it. But as the Sorcerer Supreme he could work very well. And he's probably cheaper than some of the other guys they rumored.

Poet Anderson: The Dream Walker Trailer (Article) - 10/23/2014 8:11:57 AM

WOW! That is fantastic! Completely original idea and format! Beautiful original animation style. It looks like a mix of cel and CG. Great idea to link it with a band and its music. It reminds me of Gorillaz.

Is this just going to be a short film or do they plan something more? And where can the average joe see the film if its only going to film festivals?

Brent Spiner Cast in Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 10/23/2014 7:42:11 AM

The character will not be able to use contractions.

Dazzler I agree.

Tallman you're right. Either Vincent Price or David Niven.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 7:39:35 AM

We have seen the trailer for the greatest comic book superhero movie ever to be made.

The Flash: Things You Can't Outrun Review (Article) - 10/23/2014 7:36:33 AM

Great episode and again loads of fun.

Larkcall, I noticed that, too. Sometimes he moves at a speed that totally distorts time causing everything to stand still and other times he just moves really fast like 300 or 400 mph. I thought he should have easily outrun Mist when he went down his throat. Also when he was with Iris and left to help the cops, he rushed back and forth through the crowd without kicking up any turbulence but when he went to get a report from his lab he blew papers all over. They aren't consistent with it.

Iridan, maybe they analyzed Mist and found out he doesn't eat or breath anymore. But I do think he will go pretty insane trapped in there.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 12:56:53 PM

Violatorr, was that Tatum or Gerard Butler? :-)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 12:46:07 PM

I hope the US government is on high alert for anything like this. Whether anybody likes or hates Obama you don't want anything terrorist related to happen to the President. We already had crazy guys easily get into the White House.

Shock-O-Rama: Two Blobs, Same Universe? (Article) - 10/22/2014 12:41:59 PM

I liked the sequel too. I've never heard of The Raft.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Premiere Date! (Article) - 10/22/2014 10:38:37 AM

Palicki is tall because she is an Amazonian Princess ! She has disguised herself as a SHIELD agent  for the moment.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 10:34:36 AM

Darth, I'd like to throw Skye into the girl pile, too.

MONKEYFOOT'S MANIACAL PERSONA