All monkeyfoot's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 5,070

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/31/2014 8:45:50 AM

Millean, Nice hearing from you.

And yeah, its racist not letting in the parentheses and quotes. Oh, but the italics get in!!! :)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/31/2014 8:04:21 AM

There is a cool as hell Star Trek movie being funded on Kickstarter called Star Trek: Axanar. They have a trailer and another 20 mins docu explaining on their page what they are doing and the page explained all the rest. All I can say is WOW! It looks fantastic! It's got a cast of fan favorites including Tony Todd, Richard Hatch, Kate Vernon, and Gary Graham.

The campaign has already exceeded its goal but they can use more to really do it right.It ends Aug 24th. If you are a Trekkie or someone who doesn't like the Abrams made movies and want some good ole Trek back than this is it. I'm giving them some money now! At least check out the page.

Toy Review: Guardians of the Galaxy from Hasbro (Article) - 7/31/2014 7:26:39 AM

That Rocket Raccoon mask is spooky. It's like the weird eyes are following me.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/31/2014 7:24:56 AM

I would love to go to the San Diego Comic Con but because its become so gigantic I think the only way I'd really enjoy it is if I could score some kind of VIP passes to cut through the crowd and get to places I want to go.

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 7/31/2014 7:21:55 AM

I'll be seeing it Saturday.

CONSTANTINE Preview Unveiled at Comic-Con 2014 (Article) - 7/30/2014 8:46:43 AM

This does look way too intense for network TV. I hope it does well.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/29/2014 4:29:36 PM

Okay.....what the hell happened to our avatar pics?

Blu-Ray Review: Sabotage (Article) - 7/29/2014 1:38:55 PM

I enjoyed this movie but as you said it isn't great. I liked that this was so different from the usual Arnold film. The whole tone of the movie is brutally real and much more gory than I expected. Arnold's character had no catch phrases or funny dialogue. He was just a man on a mission.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/29/2014 1:32:31 PM

VioL, damn that is funny! I'd like to try that on somebody.

A co-worker told me once he was sick for awhile and got better but he wanted to play a trick on his wife. He got out of bed after she was up and said he was feeling sick again and constipated. She told him to try and go to the bathroom. He came back from the john a few minutes later with a wad of toilet paper with a brown sticky, lumpy mass stuck to it and asked, Does this look normal to you? She was totally disgusted but tried to hide it and said it looked okay but please flush it. He said okay then stuck his finger in it and lick some of it to her shock. Well, it tastes okay he said. That's when she realized it was peanut butter and began throwing stuff at him while he laughed.

NEW The Maze Runner Trailer (Article) - 7/29/2014 12:00:37 PM

Never heard of this book but its a great idea. I'm sure it got some inspiration from the Hunger Games series. It's a well done trailer IMHO too. It makes this look very exciting.

MONKEYFOOT'S MANIACAL PERSONA