All monkeyfoot's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 5,183

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/12/2014 8:33:16 AM

I guess oversaturation could be a problem. But let's not forget that during the history of TV they have had eras with lots of doctor shows, detective and cop shows, and of course tons of westerns. During the 50s and 60s you couldn't get up out of your seat, walk over and flip the channel dial without running into Bonanza, High Chaperal, The Rifleman, Gunsmoke, The Virginian, Big Valley, Wild Wild West and others.

ETERNALS from MARVEL KNIGHTS ANIMATION PRESENTS (Article) - 9/12/2014 8:12:16 AM

I really love Romita Jr. but I don't understand how he's involved in an animated movie. Is he co-writing the story? Is he animating it? Will it be like a motion comic similar to the scenes with his artwork in the Kick-Ass movies?

I've never seen or looked at any of the Marvel Knights Animation work so maybe my questions would be answered by seeing that.

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/12/2014 7:07:29 AM

I heard they were going to start out with Nightwing and develop into the Titans. This will be cool if they can pull it off. It all depends on execution.

Will it be full costumes like the comics or will they style it so they mostly wear more street clothes that are alittle costumey? Will it have a sense of light-heated fun or will they go real and gritty? Will it have a CW type quality like Arrow with the whole cast all young and sexy with lots of MTV-ish personal angst. (Don't get me wrong. I love the Arrow show but it is done in the CW show style, too). Will there be lots of FX for demons like Trigon and stuff or be a street level action type. And most importantly, will it have any connection to the DC movieverse since Nightwing was supposed to be Batman's former partner.

Tune in same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/12/2014 6:55:47 AM

I'm now excited to see what DC will do with all this TV stuff coming up.

Richard Kiel Has Passed (Article) - 9/11/2014 2:36:06 PM

RIP, big fella.

Great collection of clips, Rob!

I heard he originally did the pilot for The Incredible Hulk TV series in the 70s but then they decided he wasn't muscular enough. I wonder if that footage is around anywhere.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/11/2014 2:30:34 PM

Darthbob, LOL!

Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Spotted! (Article) - 9/10/2014 12:42:37 PM

Hey, those big red arrows are fake!!! Damn CGI!!!

NEW Star Wars Episode VII: Cryptic Director Tweet (Article) - 9/10/2014 12:40:37 PM

Come to think of it, where are the clocks in the Star Wars universe? I don't think I've ever seen anyone look at or check the time in any of the movies. Even on Star Trek they have stardates.

First Look: The Birth of a New Hero in CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 (Article) - 9/10/2014 12:36:32 PM

Hulkfan, that Cap cover is a homage to Captain America #115 from the 70s I believe. They substituted the Hasbro action figures for Red Skull and Cap in this.

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/10/2014 12:29:10 PM

It looks like the version of the batmobile that is in the current Arkham video games. Looks fine by me.

It's got only one seat. Bats won't be rescuing and driving away with any damsels in distress in the car.

MONKEYFOOT'S MANIACAL PERSONA