All monkeyfoot's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 5,751

ASH VS EVIL DEAD: PRODUCTION BEGINS (Article) - 4/24/2015 6:37:52 AM

At last the Evil Dead sequel everybody has been aching for begins. It's not the movie everybody expected but I think this is actually better.They can keep the story on a regular basis without having to wait a couple of years between movies.

It also looks like Campbell has gotten himself into shape for this. He's lost alot of the middle age spread he's had.

The Flash: Who is Harrison Wells Review (Article) - 4/23/2015 10:55:15 AM

Another fun episode!

Once again Cisco proves he is THE leading scientist/inventor in all comicdom. Is there nothing he can't do at the last minute with whatever is at hand!?! Hell, Radio Shacks are closing all over but in an unfamiliar city while working on another case he manages to get the parts, design, minitaturize and improve an ultrasonic weapon in a matter of hours. Why hasn't he decided to take over the world like every other mad genius?

Barry's powers or use of his powers seems to vary with the needs of the story. He should indeed have been able to knock out Bates in a second without anyone seeing him. He's taken off right in front of Iris before in crowded streets, saved the day somewhere and made it back  (changing in and out of costume) without being noticed on a number of occasions.

Yes, Bates "true" appearance is the ickiest thing I've seen on a non-horror movie or show!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/23/2015 6:21:31 AM

Hey, Darth!

The Flash: All Star Team Up Review (Article) - 4/20/2015 8:19:38 AM

Finally, caught up with my AoS, Flash, and Arrow!

Yeah, this episode was suprisingly just average. It wasn't as Wow as I usually like. But no worries. Overall the show is fine.

Yes, as hot as I think Iris is her personality is annoying. She needs to just be let in on the whole secret.............like just about everybody else in the cast!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 4/20/2015 6:51:05 AM

Love this teaser!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Melinda Review (Article) - 4/20/2015 6:50:18 AM

Took me a long while to get to the past two episodes of AoS but now that I'm caught up everything is great to me. I loved the Cavalry origin story. It was very emotional. She is definitely a PTSD sufferer.

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS Teaser #2 (Article) - 4/16/2015 7:36:51 PM

No words can say how good this is.

We're home!

MARVEL%u2019S Latest ANT-MAN Trailer (Article) - 4/15/2015 8:15:02 AM

Great trailer! The tone looks to be similar to GOTG since the idea of a guy shrinking down and talking to ants will come across as bizzare.

Star Wars Arrives On Digital HD! (Article) - 4/7/2015 12:02:41 PM

Redhairs, Disney might do that too. While George only wanted the Special Editions out I'm sure Mickey The Mouse could release the unaltered originals. Its like printing money.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/7/2015 8:32:52 AM

Avengers 2 will at least make 1 Bil.

MONKEYFOOT'S MANIACAL PERSONA