All monkeyfoot's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 5,318

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 12:56:53 PM

Violatorr, was that Tatum or Gerard Butler? :-)

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 12:46:07 PM

I hope the US government is on high alert for anything like this. Whether anybody likes or hates Obama you don't want anything terrorist related to happen to the President. We already had crazy guys easily get into the White House.

Shock-O-Rama: Two Blobs, Same Universe? (Article) - 10/22/2014 12:41:59 PM

I liked the sequel too. I've never heard of The Raft.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Premiere Date! (Article) - 10/22/2014 10:38:37 AM

Palicki is tall because she is an Amazonian Princess ! She has disguised herself as a SHIELD agent  for the moment.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 10:34:36 AM

Darth, I'd like to throw Skye into the girl pile, too.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 10:33:06 AM

This is scary. I hope no one else but the gunmen get hurt.

I also wonder if this is ISIS doing something or people inspired by them. Canada is the much more likeable country similar to America. I'm not sure what global activities you guys are involved in that would anger someone to this extent.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 7:13:42 AM

How frickin' tall is Adrienne Palicki and/or how short is Elizabeth Henstride? It was like looking at David and Goliath when they stood together on last nights MAoS!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 7:10:18 AM

I think one of the problems some people are having with Gotham is that they don't want to watch a series where you are forever waiting for the other shoe to drop. By that I mean they just want Bruce Wayne to go ahead and be Batman and don't want to watch years of teases and really never getting there because it won't ever happen on the show.

But I'm not looking at it that way. This is a show about idealistic young Det. Jim Gordon trying to battle the crime and corruption outside and inside the police. It's done in a film-noir style similar to the old Wil Eisner comic book The Spirit.  What happens to the young orphan boy is a side issue.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/22/2014 6:43:21 AM

Loved Gotham and MAoS!

Disney's MOANA: FIRST LOOK (Article) - 10/21/2014 8:04:23 AM

Sounds like a good idea to me. Making the main character a girl has paid off alot for Disney. Movies like Tangled, Frozen, and others not only bring in little girls but boys don't seem to mind it either.

The plot of this reminds me of a book I read as a kid called Call It Courage. It was about a young polynesian boy who must learn to survive and get home after getting lost at sea. There was no fantasy elements in it like sea monsters or gods but  it was still a great book for a kid.

MONKEYFOOT'S MANIACAL PERSONA