All muaddib's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

New Gulliver's Travels Trailer (Article) - 11/3/2010 11:12:42 PM

A huge NOOOOOOOO from me.

Ask Mania: Our Favorite Halloween Movies (Article) - 10/24/2010 7:10:40 PM

I can't believe there's no love for the Evil Dead movies!

Sam Raimi created so many camera shots that are now used every day in horror films.  What he can do with lighting, music, camera angles and sounds craps all over a lot of the modern horror with all it's digital effects and budgets.

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Details Revealed (Article) - 8/23/2010 7:23:25 PM

It saddens me greatly that a very original film like Scott Pilgrim has done so poorly at the box office.
What this means for all of us is studios taking less risks on original content and cranking out tired old reboots and sequels because enmass the sheep will go and spend their money on it.

First A-TEAM Trailer (Article) - 1/9/2010 2:08:17 PM

I'll take a punt that the haters here weren't even born in the 80's or if they were, missed all the OVER THE TOP SILLINESS that was TV in the 80's.  (Not just the A Team but things like Knight Rider, Airwolf etc etc)

GI JOE sucked balls because it took itself too seriously (Among other various reasons).  This A Team Trailer shows me that (From what I saw in such a short space of time) they have followed the TV shows formula.

For those NOT initiated with the A Team, every episode the guys would continually blow stuff up and there were never any deaths, no blood not even serious injuries.  It was kind of like a live action looney tunes.  That Tank scene is EXACTLY something they would have done in the series had the budget permitted back in the day.

First A-TEAM Trailer (Article) - 1/9/2010 2:47:24 AM

Great googa mooga, that actually looks damn cool.

I'm officially looking forwrad to this one now :)

New KICK-ASS Trailer Online (Article) - 1/8/2010 7:29:34 PM

That looks.... well...... Kick Ass :)

(Someone had to say it!)

I can't wait for this one.

The Battles of SOLOMON KANE (Article) - 12/29/2009 4:10:01 PM

It looks like Mr Hemsworth has bulked up a fair bit (which he obviously needed to do for Thor).  Looking at the current comics (of which I am collecting) Thor is not sporting any facial hair.  Chris is a very attractive guy with a good jaw, I think he should go without the facial hair this time round.

Not bad for an Aussie 2nd rate Soap Actor  (What would the Aussie actors do without Home & Away or Neighbours).  Hahaha  :)  I jest I jest.  I really hope he goes well.  This is one movie I'm expecting good things from.

New PARANORMAL ACTIVITY Trailer (Article) - 10/17/2009 5:53:00 AM

I'm a massive horror movie fan and I must say that I absolutely HATED Blair Witch Project.

That wasn't "cutting edge" originality, it was lazy and ordinary film making.  I hated the protagonists so much I wanted to kill them myself, so I didn't find any of what was happening scary.

Paranormal Activity reminds me of that so much I'm disgusted (yet not surprised).  I do NOT want to see this movie at all.  As soon as I started to hear the "rumours" about how scary it was and how test audiences were reacting I smelt a rat.  It's viral marketing at its worst.

And I agree with Muenster, shame on Spielberg for lending his name to this project.

5 Wrestlers Who Made It in Movies and 5 Who Didn't (Article) - 8/24/2009 3:45:40 AM

Guys..... I think you missed one.

Jesse Ventura

Predator

Hello????  I ain't got time to bleed!

Free Comic Book Day is May 3 (Article) - 4/20/2008 5:14:14 PM

This is definitely a day that I mark down on my calendar. Some of the comics look pretty damn good too.

MUADDIB'S MANIACAL PERSONA