All mudduck454's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

FUNimation Adds May Anime Releases (Article) - 2/16/2011 1:07:30 PM

instead of kiddy grade, I would rather have rosario vampire

Now -That's- A Spicey Wolf (Article) - 2/15/2011 4:59:20 PM

you can still buy the original ADV version from rightstuf, I bought the chrono crusade holiday special edition cheaper than funi's new release,

and I wish they would start rolling out spice and wolf season 2 instead of rehashing the first season.......

Mike McFarland Talks Summer Wars (Article) - 2/14/2011 7:22:59 PM

this show beats toy story 3 hands down,  it should have been nominated

Dragon Crisis! Episode #06 (Article) - 2/14/2011 7:20:55 PM

it is really a shame this show is only 12 episodes or so long, but I have a feeling this will be left open for a possible second season, there can be limitless lost artifacts, just like in warehouse 13, and friday the 13th the TV series,  anything can be an artifact, so they could string this show on for awhile, well as long as rose stays cute, and not annoying.

FUNimation Reschedules Soul Eater, Rosario Anime Titles (Article) - 2/9/2011 8:00:18 PM

well I still have the bundle on preorder, we will see if rightstuff cancels it on me, or if I get to keep it at that price

Urusei Yatsura Anime Going Out Of Print (Article) - 2/9/2011 7:57:22 PM

I am glad that late last year, I did a bulk order with animeigo and bought the whole set together,

might have to get another set to keep new

Bandai Unveils The Girl Who Leapt Through Space Trailer (Article) - 2/3/2011 8:44:36 AM

well I dont mind a sub only release, but because there is no blu-ray release I will pass on this one, especially because they are releasing singles still,  I will buy singles of K-On, mainly because it will have a blu-ray release with the original japanese language and subtitles,

but with the girl who lept through space, I wil have to pass,   shows that are released in japan on blu-ray, should have the same releases here,

Bandai Releases K-On! English Dub Trailer (Article) - 1/29/2011 4:23:58 PM

@ stealthmomo:

funimation also screwed up spice and wolf with the voice of holo, she is supposed to talk like a refined lady, but she has the looks and is supposed to have the voice of a young girl, all you have to do is lesten to the japanese audio to figure that one out, and the original voice fits better.

I personally would have liked it better if monica rial did the voice of holo, in the same style she did hazuki in moonphase.

but the biggest disapointment with the voices of K-on is yui, they should have tried harder to find someone that could sound more like the original.

Bandai Releases K-On! English Dub Trailer (Article) - 1/29/2011 12:09:51 PM

as long as it has dual audio with subtitles on the blu-ray, I will be buying this one, for as I too love the original language version,

Level E Episode #03 (Article) - 1/26/2011 10:18:33 AM

I personally almost passed on this one, the promo pic as well as the synopsis, did not get me to really want to watch this, but I usually give new shows 3 or so episodes to draw me in, and after the end of the 3rd episode, I was hooked, and I cannot wait to see what else will happen.

MUDDUCK454'S MANIACAL PERSONA