All mudduck454's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Dragon Crisis! Episode #03 (Article) - 1/26/2011 10:13:24 AM

Great review as always, and I have been really enjoying this show, except for the cliche kurokami syncro scene, now labled as being engaged. but overal a good episode. Plus it is good to see a main male lead man up a little instead of always questioning himself, but we still have more to go.

I agree with this would have made a great OVA, to lead up the an even longer series, but we will need to see where this is heading, because I do want to see more, and I hope I dont get disapointed,

83rd Academy Award Nominations Are (Article) - 1/25/2011 8:42:48 AM

personally I found toy story 3 a bit bland, and how to train your dragon was better, and summer wars should have been on that list, it is a great film, why does the academy shun great amination. just because it doesnt have studio ghibli name on it, doesnt mean it sucks, then again, I bet earthsea wont be winning any awards....

FUNimation Reschedules Multiple Anime Releases (Article) - 1/25/2011 8:32:38 AM

wow, now I have to wait untill july to get rosario vampire, crap, what the heck funi,  stop acting like media blasters

Gosick Episode #03 (Article) - 1/21/2011 11:29:02 PM

After 3 episodes, this is definatly a show, I would preorder and buy right now, if it was licensed in america, or  the R2 japanese blu-ray (if it gets one) has subtitles.  so far this is one of the best shows of 2011, but we still have a long way to go.

Fractale Episode #01 (Article) - 1/13/2011 10:22:12 AM

this episode seemed like a mashup of Nausicca and castle in the sky, I mean the flying vehicles alone look like they jumped right out of a studio ghilbi movie, but I will give it time,

Viz Media Promotes Cross Game Manga And Anime Releases (Article) - 1/12/2011 7:32:32 AM

I too was thinking this was an announcement for the DVD release, curse you CB, you gave me high hopes, then shattered them with one stroke of the keyboard  :(

but seriousely, I believe this show would sell better than the big windup, just because of the story content, might pick up the manga.

Form Your Own Voltron Blazing Sword (Article) - 1/12/2011 7:28:06 AM

they are funny, but the fun will come to an end when the wife/girlfriend says you only formed a knife not a sword

Level E Episode #01 (Article) - 1/10/2011 5:29:51 PM

Honsestly, I went in to watching this, with no expectations of liking it, but buy the end of the episode, I acually plan on giving it a few more episodes, to see if I like it,

to me the only turn off of the whole episodes was the part with the hand puppets(pictuered above), I found it annoying, but other than that, I will give it a few more episodes to keep me interesteed....

Dragon Crisis! Episode #01 (Article) - 1/10/2011 5:26:33 PM

What young boy wouldn't be excited about finding a loli in a suitcase, but really, I enjoyed the first episode, and cannot wait for the next, I have high hopes for this one, but not to high.

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? Episode #01 (Article) - 1/10/2011 4:28:23 PM

I thought this was quite funny, but not so keen on the male panty shots. but in all I will be watching this one some more, it's like watching heavens lost property except he is a zombie and icaros is a necromancer

MUDDUCK454'S MANIACAL PERSONA