All mudduck454's Comments

Zac Efron Taking On Akira Role? (Article) - 11/6/2010 11:00:21 AM

this rumor is just as bad as the american version of death note, where it was rumored that he would play light yagami, and miley cyrus was rumored to be cast as misa,  and since they are setting the movie in new york, why even call it akira, just make up a different name, and in the opening credits just say it was based on the manga,

kinda like omaga man was based on the book I am legend,  just dont call it akira unless you have it set in the same city

Princess Jellyfish Episode #03 (Article) - 11/4/2010 1:47:48 PM

this show has definatly become one of my favorites this fall, and since funimation has it, it will eventually see a DVD release, probably end of next year early 2012,  but as long as I still watch anime, it will be a part of my collection as soon as it is released,

keep up the good reviews....

NIS America Talks Pandora Hearts Video Quality (Article) - 11/4/2010 1:18:33 PM

applying the grain for effect is one thing, but whatever NIS America did in the encoding process, whether it be filterning or DNR, the grain effect was amplified, and a few of the pics, that are posted, are from the original R2 japanese DVD, I only saw one fansub  pic posted, they are just trying to make it look like it is not how they encoded the raw video,

yes the R2 japanses DVD does in fact have the grain effect, but it does not stand out as much as the NIS American R1 version,  they made the video to bright, which enphisizes the grain more than the video, the grain sould be noticable, but not to the point you are destracted by it.

this will probably be a no buy for me, and I will just wait and see how they handle our homes fox deity

Viz Media Goes Digital With iPad Manga (Article) - 11/2/2010 9:07:27 AM

hey viz how about some DVD release announcements, I want a complete boxset of cross game......

honestly, people buy manga, because they can own a hard copy, why is this news??????

sure they anounce vampire night guilty, but still no release of cross game on DVD,

If you really want to give us some news, VIZ....  give us an announcement that you wont drop any show mid way through, you know what I'm saying.......  :P

Fortune Arterial Episode #04 (Article) - 10/30/2010 11:50:49 AM

There is definatly a dark element hiding in the corner of this show, and I too have to wonder when it will rear its ugly head, and steer this show down the dark path, either way, I hope it doesn"t turn in to a school days type of ending, I know he is not a jerk, but there is some tention building with the childhood friend, especially since she has all those old letters she is hiding, but I just hope it is not a tradject ending in general

but it is not half way through yet, so I will just sit back and enjoy it.

Cat Shit One Gets US Release (Article) - 10/26/2010 7:25:38 AM

this will either be a huge success or an utter failure, and I bet other japanese anime companies are going to see how it goes. I for one would love to see more of this comming from the japanese anime companies, then I would not have to wait 2 or more years to get my hands on a show I want,

even if the anime companies would just add subtitles to their blu-ray releases, I would be happy, then I would have just bough the complete collection of kanokon on blu-ray, instead of getting shafted by MB because I bought volume one, and now I have to buy it again just to have the complete set

Media Blasters Gains New Distribution (Article) - 10/22/2010 3:28:07 PM

the Knokon issue has been decided, they are cancelling the next 2 volumes in favor of a complete box set, so those of us who bought the first volumes are S.O.L. and have to but the complete set.

FUNimation Unveils January Anime Plans With Sacred Blacksmith, Gantz And More (Article) - 10/15/2010 7:00:38 PM

they could have at least given us a blu-ray of sacred blacksmith, but I will be getting the blu-rays of tsubasa OVAs

Halloween Vs. Friday the 13th (Article) - 10/15/2010 6:57:29 PM

I personally own every halloween ever released on DVD,  but I do not own a single friday the 13th. after jason takes manhaten I lost interest, but to say jayson would win, is crazy, look at in the end of the 2nd movie, myers had both eyes shot out, and still lived through it, in the 4th movie, I wont count the 3rd movie since it has nothing to do with meyers, but I have to have it in my collection just to say I have the whole set.

and H2O was one of the best reboots of a horror series I have ever seen, but then again I hate rob zombies version, especially when you bring back the original player from the first 2 movies,

and sice frerddy was not killed in freddy versus jason, maybe he will get meyers to attact jason, just like how he got jason to attack, then when freddy loses control of meyers, then it will be a battle royal with all three against each other.....

and for the record, I own all the nightmare on elm street dvds as well.

Bandai Delays Hayate Anime DVD Release (Article) - 10/13/2010 7:13:34 PM

he means rare as in they usually do it all at once at the same time each month,  not in the middle with one title

MUDDUCK454'S MANIACAL PERSONA