All mudduck454's Comments

Crunchyroll Simulcasts Rankings Teased (Article) - 10/12/2010 8:58:30 AM

the top 4 are on my watch list, and number 9 letter bee season 2 is also one I am watching, but panty and stocking to me is horrible, as well as milky holmes,  and squid girl is no match to other shows, case in point, I would rather watch mitsudomoe than squid girl.  squid girl is too generic, I would rather have a second season of hyakko,

come on sentai films, license hyakko, I will buy it...........

Bandai Makes Solid New York Anime Festival Announcements (Article) - 10/9/2010 1:48:51 PM

they still wont say if K-On will be a hybrid blu-ray, or will we be stuck with english only, I want to know, and the whole 4 disc release thing is not a big deal, kinda closer to the japanese releases, but still cheaper epecially if it will be hybrid.

that is one of the reaons I havent bought kurokami on blu-ray is because of it being english only

never liked gundam, so anything gundam releated is a pass for me anyway,

but I hope they keep the original style of cases for K-on, and I hope the LE's will be worth it, I will just wait for the review, then decide to buy it or not

Media Blasters Updates Anime Release Dates (Article) - 9/17/2010 1:43:00 PM

what still no kanokon???????? breaks my heart :P

Nanoha Movie Release To Have English Subtitles (Article) - 9/13/2010 7:21:23 PM

I wish all new anime had subtitles on the blu-ray format, then I would not need to wait and hope it ever gets licensed in america

Crunchyroll's 1st Anime DVD Solicited (Article) - 9/12/2010 4:29:10 PM

only a blu-ray release would have had me open up my wallet, they should have started with a show they are streaming, like time of eve, or other show.

NIS America Highlights Fall Titles (Article) - 9/6/2010 4:10:53 PM

well I never like persona, but I have toradora, so I will be getting volume 2, as well as pandora hearts and our home's fox deity,

Pandora Hearts and Our Home's Fox Deity Scheduled (Article) - 9/3/2010 5:36:44 PM

finally the two shows I have been waiting for, besides toradora

Media Blasters Sets November Schedule (Article) - 9/3/2010 5:34:40 PM

will I ever get to see my favorite loli rape show kanokon completly released??? :(

Girls Bravo Rescued by FUNimation (Article) - 7/30/2010 8:16:34 PM

they will just ruin the release, and cram 7 episodes on one disk without extras, and possibly ruin the audio like they did with love hina

Chi's Sweet Home - Chi's New Address Episodes #001-010 (Article) - 7/25/2010 12:07:07 PM

this is a great series, it is a shame only the manga has made it over here in america, it would do well, in the morning with the rest of the young kids programming, they would just need to find someone who can sound close to the original VA but in english, thats just my opinion though

they already show 15 minute cartoons on cartoon network, these would go great as a filler before or after a commercial, they would be a great tease, to kids, or they could splice a few together, to make a 15 minute cartoon, there are over 200 episodes for both seasons, plenty of material

MUDDUCK454'S MANIACAL PERSONA