All mudduck454's Comments

<<  <  4 5 6 7 8 9 >  >>

Summer Wars Gets Subtitled Taiwanese Blu-ray Release (Article) - 7/24/2010 1:47:17 AM

well I find that asian companies seem to put out better blu-ray releases, same goes for the DVDs, I guess it is how the american companies encode the video, so this might just be a buy for me,

Sentai Filmworks Lines Up October DVD and Blu-ray Releases, New License (Article) - 7/22/2010 9:24:33 AM

the sad part is, when it comes to collections, they have yet to release the second collection of galss mask, and it is hard for me to trust them, until the whole thing is released, but canaan on blu-ray is a buy for me

Queen's Blade Season 2 Due in 2011, Season 1 on Blu-ray in October (Article) - 7/14/2010 10:24:53 AM

well lets hope for a kanokon blu-ray, at least I would buy it

Eigo Kudasai (English, please): Sleeping With The Fishes (Article) - 7/13/2010 11:07:24 AM

PHEW.... a long, but informative review, I enjoyed this series, I have seen the whole thing, and cannot wait to hear the dub, Monica Rial is by far my favorite voice actress,  and her character seems to fit her, I agree on how she can change attitude at a drop of a hat,

I just wish they would say if this will get a blu-ray or not, because I will not double dip,

Boobs, Butts and Burgers; New Master of Martial Hearts Trailer Unleashed (Article) - 6/18/2010 7:15:15 PM

If I hadn't already seen the OVAs of this, and hated the series, then this preview would have suckered me in to a bad purchase, I have seen some shows that were rushed, but this one takes the cake, so sorry funimation I will not be buying this one, but if you hurry up and offer me a blu-ray release of rosario vampire, I will gladly buy it,  and if you think it can't be done, then just get the blu-rays from japan, since they already released it on blu-ray,  and if it would have been subtitled, I would have bought it..

I am tired of waiting years for good shows to be released in america, come on japan just add subtitles to your blu-ray releases, I am ready to import you work,

opps I started to rant, sorry

14 Awesome Future Modes of Transportation Thanks to Anime (Article) - 6/15/2010 7:06:11 AM

I would have picked the YAMATO over the captain tylor one

great (Article) - 6/2/2010 10:56:38 AM

I am not too picky when it comes to reviews, but just saying great, kinda fizzles out for me

Bandai Adds Gurren Lagann, Adjusts Release Dates (Article) - 6/1/2010 7:45:21 PM

I really enjoyed kurokami, except the ending was lame, and I was hyped up and ready to buy the blu-ray release, untill I found out that it would only have the english dub on the blu-ray, and it had english, and japanese with english subtitles on the DVD,  personally I think bandai sucks for doing that, I want a blu-ray with subtitles, I enjoy listening to the original japanese voice actors, plus I want more anime on blu-ray,

I wont buy the dvd either because of that,  because I want it on blu-ray.  damn reverse importation

Navarre Looking to Sell FUNimation? (Article) - 5/27/2010 10:18:00 AM

well maybe they should just merge with geneon universal.

but then again they could merge with any anime company and it would be a boost to the other company

Ichiban Ushiro No Daimo Episode #08 (Article) - 5/23/2010 1:06:23 PM

there is definatly a secret about keena, she knows that junko is kinda in love with him, and has kinda encouraged it, but then again she has also given small hints that she likes him, I think she is the key to the whole show, but how is another story, is she real, is she a ghost, or is she an android like korone????? and what are her true feelings????  I guess we only have 4 episodes to find out

MUDDUCK454'S MANIACAL PERSONA