All nightwing33's Comments

Terminator Genisys - Motion Poster Arrives (Article) - 12/3/2014 11:20:29 PM

should've finished the triology with christian bale.. too late.. now we have this crap

The Flash - "The Flash is Born" Preview (Article) - 11/17/2014 5:54:07 PM

Hopefully eventually the costume will get an update and he gets more of a bigger build..

Mania Box Office Report: DUMB and Dumbest Too Win (Article) - 11/17/2014 5:49:40 PM

Still holding on strike until I get an Ace Ventura 3 or Mask 2..

The Rock for the Green Lantern? (Article) - 2/6/2014 12:54:53 PM

For the last time. he shouldn't be Green Lantern.. Michael Jai White should be Green Lantern.. Let the Rock play Cyborg.. He's the right size for that... Or Lobo since Steve Austing is too old. Or Black Adam, but that won't happen because Man of Steel was made. Not mad though.. I still have hope for a Capatain Marvel Movie..

Denzel Washington for Green Lantern? (Article) - 12/30/2013 10:36:08 AM

I wish I had a lot of power and influence, because if this is even close to true, I would campaign big for Micheal Jai White to play John Stewart/Green Lantern.. Not Freaking Denzel Washington..

Transformers 4 First Photo (Article) - 8/26/2013 7:38:52 PM

Ok one more Transformers movie, then I want my BAD Boys 3.. C'mon Michael Bay..!!!

The Rock for Terminator 5? (Article) - 6/23/2013 5:59:07 PM

Ok that's just plain dumb.. Just bring Christian Bale back and continue the Freakin Trilogy like MC' G wanted to do.  .. C'mon.. Bring Back Arnold if you want or even the Rock. Let him be a new Prototype Terminator I guess. The Time thing has been done.. 40's and 50's? Really?. What happen to all the good ideas..

Arnie for Terminator 5 (Article) - 1/23/2013 5:07:22 PM

Oh God no. Just let Christian Bale come back and finish out the Trilogy like they wanted.. Arnold needs to let it go.. He pushing 70..  Go do Conan or maybe that True Lies sequel we never got...

BOURNE LEGACY Clarified (Article) - 10/11/2010 10:44:27 AM

well that should be interesting. you know Matt Damon should've been approached to play Daredevil since mister i don't want to do action movies anymore Affleck punk out of doing anymore Daredevil or action hero movies. What do you think?

FLASH Screenplay Due Soon (Article) - 10/11/2010 10:29:05 AM

I stil say they don't need to reboot Superman. Just continue where the last one left off, and either give Brandon Routh another chance or at least use Tom Welling since Smallville is done. Brandon did a good job, it was the director who made it more of a continued love story over action. Just amp up the action instead of Zod use Darksied as the villain instead. Why do these studios think reboot or remake is the  way to go. That's the only bad thing about Chris Nolan rebooting/remaking Batman. Now everybody wants to be a copycat and reboot or remake movies instead of continuing or being original. C'mon. Oh. I still say Ryan Reynolds would make a much better Flash than a Green Lantern. But i'm still going to check it out.

NIGHTWING33'S MANIACAL PERSONA