All nightwing33's Comments

The Rock for the Green Lantern? (Article) - 2/6/2014 12:54:53 PM

For the last time. he shouldn't be Green Lantern.. Michael Jai White should be Green Lantern.. Let the Rock play Cyborg.. He's the right size for that... Or Lobo since Steve Austing is too old. Or Black Adam, but that won't happen because Man of Steel was made. Not mad though.. I still have hope for a Capatain Marvel Movie..

Denzel Washington for Green Lantern? (Article) - 12/30/2013 10:36:08 AM

I wish I had a lot of power and influence, because if this is even close to true, I would campaign big for Micheal Jai White to play John Stewart/Green Lantern.. Not Freaking Denzel Washington..

Transformers 4 First Photo (Article) - 8/26/2013 7:38:52 PM

Ok one more Transformers movie, then I want my BAD Boys 3.. C'mon Michael Bay..!!!

The Rock for Terminator 5? (Article) - 6/23/2013 5:59:07 PM

Ok that's just plain dumb.. Just bring Christian Bale back and continue the Freakin Trilogy like MC' G wanted to do.  .. C'mon.. Bring Back Arnold if you want or even the Rock. Let him be a new Prototype Terminator I guess. The Time thing has been done.. 40's and 50's? Really?. What happen to all the good ideas..

Arnie for Terminator 5 (Article) - 1/23/2013 5:07:22 PM

Oh God no. Just let Christian Bale come back and finish out the Trilogy like they wanted.. Arnold needs to let it go.. He pushing 70..  Go do Conan or maybe that True Lies sequel we never got...

BOURNE LEGACY Clarified (Article) - 10/11/2010 10:44:27 AM

well that should be interesting. you know Matt Damon should've been approached to play Daredevil since mister i don't want to do action movies anymore Affleck punk out of doing anymore Daredevil or action hero movies. What do you think?

FLASH Screenplay Due Soon (Article) - 10/11/2010 10:29:05 AM

I stil say they don't need to reboot Superman. Just continue where the last one left off, and either give Brandon Routh another chance or at least use Tom Welling since Smallville is done. Brandon did a good job, it was the director who made it more of a continued love story over action. Just amp up the action instead of Zod use Darksied as the villain instead. Why do these studios think reboot or remake is the  way to go. That's the only bad thing about Chris Nolan rebooting/remaking Batman. Now everybody wants to be a copycat and reboot or remake movies instead of continuing or being original. C'mon. Oh. I still say Ryan Reynolds would make a much better Flash than a Green Lantern. But i'm still going to check it out.

Snyder takes on SUPERMAN, Zod (Article) - 10/6/2010 12:10:06 PM

Chris Nolan making batman begins was a good thing and a bad thing, yeah the reboot needed to be done after that pervert, nipples on the batman/robin suit loving director schmacher ruined batman for everybody; but now all these studios are have this big idea that that remaking or rebooting is the way to go instead of being original or continuing with story lines. Basically what i'm saying is they shouldn't reboot or remake superman. Continue where the last movie left off. Give Brandon Routh another shot at it; or at least consider Tom Welling since smallville is done. Brandon did a good job. It wasn't his fault they may more of a love story than action/adventure movie. I mean Zack Synder is already talking about it being connected to the richard donner movies, which by way if they wouldn't have fired richard donner i bet the superman franchise would be in a better standing right now. did you know he planned on making Brianic the villian for superman III if were allowed to direct it. Think about what that movie would've been like compared to that superman III that was made. dam.. I hope Chris or John Nolan and David Goyer reconsider the reboot idea when it comes to the script, because a reboot is not the way to go.

YOUNG JUSTICE LEAGUE Toon Coming? (Article) - 2/4/2010 10:38:01 AM

Anyone else besides me sick of them turning our favorite comic characters into some kiddie cartoon instead of just real animation. C'mon junior justice league.  First they cancel the best animated version of the justice league on cartoon network and now they want to bring it back, but catering to kids. seriously that blows. Besides didn't the technically already have junior justice league show on the air called teen titans. I like that show to, but I'm just saying, plz stop turning our comic book characters into wasted kiddie cartoon. Don't little kids have enough to watch already.

Winick pens BATMAN: RED HOOD script (Article) - 12/18/2009 11:37:10 AM

Well another X-Men movie would be cool. Maybe they can slip Gambit in there somewhere; since they managed to put him the Wolverine movie; which he had no business in. He should've been at least X2 or X3. I'm glad to see another Batman anime, but I think it's time they concentrate more on the Nightwing story line. That would good one. They expand more on the Rift between Batman and Robin and the other Robin(s).

NIGHTWING33'S MANIACAL PERSONA