All nightwing33's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 >  >>

Snyder takes on SUPERMAN, Zod (Article) - 10/6/2010 12:10:06 PM

Chris Nolan making batman begins was a good thing and a bad thing, yeah the reboot needed to be done after that pervert, nipples on the batman/robin suit loving director schmacher ruined batman for everybody; but now all these studios are have this big idea that that remaking or rebooting is the way to go instead of being original or continuing with story lines. Basically what i'm saying is they shouldn't reboot or remake superman. Continue where the last movie left off. Give Brandon Routh another shot at it; or at least consider Tom Welling since smallville is done. Brandon did a good job. It wasn't his fault they may more of a love story than action/adventure movie. I mean Zack Synder is already talking about it being connected to the richard donner movies, which by way if they wouldn't have fired richard donner i bet the superman franchise would be in a better standing right now. did you know he planned on making Brianic the villian for superman III if were allowed to direct it. Think about what that movie would've been like compared to that superman III that was made. dam.. I hope Chris or John Nolan and David Goyer reconsider the reboot idea when it comes to the script, because a reboot is not the way to go.

YOUNG JUSTICE LEAGUE Toon Coming? (Article) - 2/4/2010 10:38:01 AM

Anyone else besides me sick of them turning our favorite comic characters into some kiddie cartoon instead of just real animation. C'mon junior justice league.  First they cancel the best animated version of the justice league on cartoon network and now they want to bring it back, but catering to kids. seriously that blows. Besides didn't the technically already have junior justice league show on the air called teen titans. I like that show to, but I'm just saying, plz stop turning our comic book characters into wasted kiddie cartoon. Don't little kids have enough to watch already.

Winick pens BATMAN: RED HOOD script (Article) - 12/18/2009 11:37:10 AM

Well another X-Men movie would be cool. Maybe they can slip Gambit in there somewhere; since they managed to put him the Wolverine movie; which he had no business in. He should've been at least X2 or X3. I'm glad to see another Batman anime, but I think it's time they concentrate more on the Nightwing story line. That would good one. They expand more on the Rift between Batman and Robin and the other Robin(s).

Unspecified Title (Article) - 11/30/2008 5:12:45 PM

<p>I'm wanted!! Wanted!!! Dead or Alive!!!</p>

Bale Will Bail if Robin Shows in KNIGHT Sequel (Article) - 7/3/2008 11:36:38 AM

Well, personally I'm tired of Robin. Why can't they just focus on Nightwing for once. It's past time for him to have his own movie or animated series. Forget Robin.. Even Robin (Dick Grayson) hated being Robin.. In the last set of Batman movies Chris O'Donnell did an ok job. It was that twisted pervert Schamacher who screw the movies up. Nipples on the suits. C'mon. That was his main focus for the movies. And he wanted Batman 4 to be excatly what it was. Less Dark. C'mon. A less dark Batman movie is actually a Superman movie. Enough venting. The point is forget Robing, but if they decided add Robin. I don't think Chris Nolan will let anyone down. More importantly. No nipples on any suits.....

Flitter Leads ACE VENTURA 3 (Article) - 7/17/2007 1:43:30 PM

that really sucks. another sequel without jim carey. I guess the studios don't learn from past mistakes. It wont work. He would do a mask sequel. the least he could do is another ace ventura. c'mon jim one more...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/11/2007 10:49:43 AM

it's kind of sad really. if the salkinds the main producers behing the original sup films, superboy, bascially everything with sup behind a camera hadn't fired Richard Donner while shooting scenes for sup 2.. Sup 3 would been a hold different movie all together. I heard Donner envision was have Brainiac as the villian in part 3. Which why Sup 3 kind of had a type of intel computer to fight., but the director they seem to love Richard Lester screwed that up. Imagine how superman 3 would've turned out if Richard Donner was never fired by the salkinds. Did anyone see the Donners cut of Superman 2. I got rid my old DVD of sup 2 after watching it. So put some trust in Bryan Singer if he's going in the same areas as Richard Donner it should be a good moving. Personally I think they should bring someone new to the table. a real challage like say hmmm. DARKSIED!!!!!!

Star Trek Fan Experience continues with ODYSSEY. (Article) - 7/7/2007 9:02:57 PM

"Has to be better than Enterprise or Voyager" Are kiddin me Enterprise was a good show it had so much potential. So many questions could've been answered so many doors to open with storyline. UPN as it was called at the time, kept moving the show from mon, tues and the Fri. which killed it.

DARK KNIGHT Gambles With Spawn (Article) - 7/4/2007 10:41:44 AM

Hurray!!! Michael Jai White Is Back!!! Finally, a real filmmaker has recognized his talent!!! I agree metalwater. It's about time Micheal Jai White got some well deserved exposer. He a very underated actor and martial artist. Wesley Snipes was my fav, but he's well not quite up par with Micheal White. Hell if they ever continue with another Blade movie, the should pick him for the part. Well they should've at least cast him for series which was canceled. I bet it would still be on the air if was in it. If when Todd get the Spawn sequel going I hope cast him again as Spawn. It's not his fault the movie was as good as it should've been. They made it PG-13 Batman clone movie. Spawn is not batman.

Bale says 3rd BATMAN is Coming (Article) - 7/2/2007 11:23:50 AM

well the nolans seem to have right ideas for the sequel. so far so good. Well at least Nolans version of batman or more beleivable and real compared to the crap the was 3 and 4. I hope warner bros. put a no nipples on the suit clause on the contract. Seriously why ws that such a big deal with joel schumacer any way. Not to mention he said his said he wanted to make the next batman movie less dark. which was at the time batman and robin. Less dark. c'mon. Less dark is Superman. He almost killed the franchise. The Nolans saved it.

NIGHTWING33'S MANIACAL PERSONA