All nightwing33's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 >  >>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 11/30/2008 5:12:45 PM

<p>I'm wanted!! Wanted!!! Dead or Alive!!!</p>

Bale Will Bail if Robin Shows in KNIGHT Sequel (Article) - 7/3/2008 11:36:38 AM

Well, personally I'm tired of Robin. Why can't they just focus on Nightwing for once. It's past time for him to have his own movie or animated series. Forget Robin.. Even Robin (Dick Grayson) hated being Robin.. In the last set of Batman movies Chris O'Donnell did an ok job. It was that twisted pervert Schamacher who screw the movies up. Nipples on the suits. C'mon. That was his main focus for the movies. And he wanted Batman 4 to be excatly what it was. Less Dark. C'mon. A less dark Batman movie is actually a Superman movie. Enough venting. The point is forget Robing, but if they decided add Robin. I don't think Chris Nolan will let anyone down. More importantly. No nipples on any suits.....

Flitter Leads ACE VENTURA 3 (Article) - 7/17/2007 1:43:30 PM

that really sucks. another sequel without jim carey. I guess the studios don't learn from past mistakes. It wont work. He would do a mask sequel. the least he could do is another ace ventura. c'mon jim one more...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/11/2007 10:49:43 AM

it's kind of sad really. if the salkinds the main producers behing the original sup films, superboy, bascially everything with sup behind a camera hadn't fired Richard Donner while shooting scenes for sup 2.. Sup 3 would been a hold different movie all together. I heard Donner envision was have Brainiac as the villian in part 3. Which why Sup 3 kind of had a type of intel computer to fight., but the director they seem to love Richard Lester screwed that up. Imagine how superman 3 would've turned out if Richard Donner was never fired by the salkinds. Did anyone see the Donners cut of Superman 2. I got rid my old DVD of sup 2 after watching it. So put some trust in Bryan Singer if he's going in the same areas as Richard Donner it should be a good moving. Personally I think they should bring someone new to the table. a real challage like say hmmm. DARKSIED!!!!!!

Star Trek Fan Experience continues with ODYSSEY. (Article) - 7/7/2007 9:02:57 PM

"Has to be better than Enterprise or Voyager" Are kiddin me Enterprise was a good show it had so much potential. So many questions could've been answered so many doors to open with storyline. UPN as it was called at the time, kept moving the show from mon, tues and the Fri. which killed it.

DARK KNIGHT Gambles With Spawn (Article) - 7/4/2007 10:41:44 AM

Hurray!!! Michael Jai White Is Back!!! Finally, a real filmmaker has recognized his talent!!! I agree metalwater. It's about time Micheal Jai White got some well deserved exposer. He a very underated actor and martial artist. Wesley Snipes was my fav, but he's well not quite up par with Micheal White. Hell if they ever continue with another Blade movie, the should pick him for the part. Well they should've at least cast him for series which was canceled. I bet it would still be on the air if was in it. If when Todd get the Spawn sequel going I hope cast him again as Spawn. It's not his fault the movie was as good as it should've been. They made it PG-13 Batman clone movie. Spawn is not batman.

Bale says 3rd BATMAN is Coming (Article) - 7/2/2007 11:23:50 AM

well the nolans seem to have right ideas for the sequel. so far so good. Well at least Nolans version of batman or more beleivable and real compared to the crap the was 3 and 4. I hope warner bros. put a no nipples on the suit clause on the contract. Seriously why ws that such a big deal with joel schumacer any way. Not to mention he said his said he wanted to make the next batman movie less dark. which was at the time batman and robin. Less dark. c'mon. Less dark is Superman. He almost killed the franchise. The Nolans saved it.

BEVERLY HILLS COP IV Update (Article) - 6/28/2007 7:39:17 PM

about freakin time. damn eddie. we need a make up for part 3. they need to find a way to bring Inspector Todd back somehow. everyone knows he had his moments that made the movie that much better. the minute his character died the movie went down for me; and what the hail is wonder world anyway..?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/22/2007 9:58:11 AM

Oh god why? I miss the old fox version. with the computer animation that repeated on occasion. sure it wasn't all that great, but at least the origianal anime on the show was good along with good story lines. But it was cancelled along with x-men and even silver surfer cartoon for those who remember. man there nothing left for old school cartoon fans anymore everthing is a pokemon/japananimation clone cartoons. I agree with ponyboy 76. it should've been done similar to justice league. Oh man don't get me started on that too. Bruce Timm and Paul Dinni dropped that for Legion of Superheroes, which looks just like what the new spiderman cartoon look like or will look like. man what the hell!!

Bay Talks About TRANSFORMERS (Article) - 6/21/2007 1:08:09 AM

man whatever. I just hope he hurries up and gets started on Bad Boys 3.

NIGHTWING33'S MANIACAL PERSONA