All nightwing33's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 >  >>

BEVERLY HILLS COP IV Update (Article) - 6/28/2007 7:39:17 PM

about freakin time. damn eddie. we need a make up for part 3. they need to find a way to bring Inspector Todd back somehow. everyone knows he had his moments that made the movie that much better. the minute his character died the movie went down for me; and what the hail is wonder world anyway..?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/22/2007 9:58:11 AM

Oh god why? I miss the old fox version. with the computer animation that repeated on occasion. sure it wasn't all that great, but at least the origianal anime on the show was good along with good story lines. But it was cancelled along with x-men and even silver surfer cartoon for those who remember. man there nothing left for old school cartoon fans anymore everthing is a pokemon/japananimation clone cartoons. I agree with ponyboy 76. it should've been done similar to justice league. Oh man don't get me started on that too. Bruce Timm and Paul Dinni dropped that for Legion of Superheroes, which looks just like what the new spiderman cartoon look like or will look like. man what the hell!!

Bay Talks About TRANSFORMERS (Article) - 6/21/2007 1:08:09 AM

man whatever. I just hope he hurries up and gets started on Bad Boys 3.

Sony confirms Spider-Man 4, 5 AND 6! (Article) - 4/22/2007 7:00:20 PM

good news, maybe will have a venom, and carnage storyline possibly..

WB plans "Justice League" (Article) - 2/25/2007 1:03:44 AM

You know somethings should just be animated only. And Justice League is one of them. Not that I would'nt mind seeing live action movie; but the best idea they had was the justice leaque/unlimited animated series. which cartoon network should've never let go.. X-men just happen to be a good gamble that worked. But they were all good movies. Even though they left out some key characters like Gambit. and Nightcrawler was missing in the 3rd movie. Anyway WB should stop while they're ahead with the Batman and Superman movies, and possible Wonder Woman and Flash movies. The WB should remember, the failed JSA pilot they had on television. Just stick to the animated direct to DVD movies. Like the Death and Return of Superman story line. It makes more since to make it animated compared to live action movie..

Nintendo stops producing GameCube (Article) - 2/23/2007 12:28:10 PM

What sucks about the whole wii issue is; because it's selling now; Nintendo may never make a true Next Gen game system now.. I like the idea of the Wii and the remote capabilities; but they still could've made a next gen to at least compete with 360. But it's selling. Maybe it will get some true 3rd party support.. Maybe it will get more mature titles.. People always try to label Nintendo as kiddy image game company.. We'll at least Sony and Microsoft did. Just help guarantee their systems sold more. But I remember back in the old NES days; when they had blood n gore games.. like ninja gaiden 2. I remember a game called Gologo 13; which had scene displaying sex. Well it was to shadows in the window, but they were simulating sex. Anyway my point is. The Wii maybe worth a purchase. It just would be nice if it had a little more graphic power.

Michael Bay wants "Bad Boys III"? (Article) - 2/17/2007 12:35:37 PM

it's about time. we can't get another lethal weapon .. we can at least get at least another bad boys movie. Will and Martin are still young. Maybe another Men in Black movie also; but another ID movie. It would be nice, but what would be the story line.. I mean the aliens came, the humans blow them all up.. Just like War of the Worlds. What kind of sequel would they make out of that.

Dan Aykroyd in "Ghostbusters" game (Article) - 2/6/2007 1:10:59 AM

We can't get a 3rd ghostbusters movie.. all we get is a game.. I hope you're happy bill murray. He's the only reason why we don't at least have a 3rd ghostbusters movie.. I say forget bill murray. and just get his younger brother to play peter viekman.. he looks just like him.. ghostbusters game. what an insult. poor dan.. he has to settle for a game; just to continue with the ghosterbuster franchise..

"Superman Returns" sequel: Shorter, tighter, action-packed (Article) - 1/18/2007 12:21:30 AM

First of all, if Richard Donner was allowed to continue with the Superman movies, there wouldn't be a need for Superman Returns movie.. I heard Donner wanted to make the crap that is Superman 3. A story around brainiac, but since the silkands(I know I spelled the name wrong.. on purpose) We're idiots. It never happened., but Superman Returns wasn't a bad movie. It could been a little better in terms of more action. Having a half human, half kryptonian kid is a nice twist though. It did leave some unanswered questions though, which makes more excited for a sequel. I think braniac is a good story line though. Either brainiac or doomsday.. the whole zod and luther thing has been done.. I still pissed off at Warner Bros. For those waste of many Special Edition Superman Movie dvds. Superman 3&4 didn't event have the restored footage on the dvds. Only as specials features.. What a wast of money.. What the purpose of rereleasing those movies on dvd, if just has the same crap.. The only best investment is the Richard Donner Cut..

Small Screen, Big Screen: Star Trek (Article) - 12/19/2006 12:31:22 PM

I'll say again they need to stray away from the films. It's too much of a gamble for paramount to throw money into another strar trek film. They should concentrate on bringing Enterprise back on the air. Trekkers/Trekkies where are you? Where are the petitions at to get that show back on the air. That show had so much potential. So much room for story and unanswered questions and beginings. If the fans could save the first star trek from cancelation back in the day. Why can't they do it now...?

NIGHTWING33'S MANIACAL PERSONA