All nightwing33's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4

Weekend Box Office Report: Will Smith is Happy (Article) - 12/19/2006 12:37:40 AM

I think this is will smith's way of showing he is ready to move on from the action/comedy. Maybe not now but, sooner or later. I just hopes he make another Bad Boys movie first..

J.J. Abrams says "Star Trek XI" in 2008 (Article) - 12/17/2006 2:22:22 PM

Why can't they just let the movies go. Just concentrate on bringing back Enterprise. I mean it's to much of a gamble for paramount to try to make another film. Nememsis barely made 20mil. Fans need to rally together get a petition and get enterprise back on the air. It work for the first star trek series back in the day.

J.J. Abrams to direct "Star Trek XI" (Article) - 12/8/2006 9:35:21 PM

I hate to say this, but as a star trek fan, it's time to let it go. If anything they should make a movie with the very underated enterprise cast instead. That show had potential. Besides what really killed star trek is really star wars. I liked, Star Trek nemesis, but I hated the ending. I still can't believe they cancelled Enterprise though.

Super DVD Day (Article) - 11/30/2006 12:15:15 PM

Yeah, but that's for people who recieve the superman discs that were released in 2000.. What I'm talking about is the footage that you can only see when the superman movies are shown on television; was not included in the the movie disc. Only as deleted scenes on the discs. It kind of sucks. I mean you might as well keep the Superman 3&4 movies that were released in 2000

Super DVD Day (Article) - 11/29/2006 11:50:36 PM

I have to say I'm a little dissappointed with the deluxe editions of superman 3&4. I mean I was expecting the scenes that you only get to see if ever see the movie showing on regular television with commercials. Instead of including those scenes on the actual movie, they just placed in the special features part of the dvds. Some scenes I saw should've been considered deleted scenes, esp. the ones I saw on the Superman 4 disc, but why didn't they just piece the other scenes back into the movie. Like the beginning of Superman 3, when he first appeared, when he saves the guy in the car filled with water, they left the remaing footage with bank robber and lady with child in trouble. Or with Superman 4, their were some fight scenes that were not added with nuclear man, that can only see if the movie is on television..; well now on the dvd disc only in the deleted scene section. Not part of the actual movie. I mean what's the purpose of having movies on dvd vs vhs; when the don't include the footage that show on televsion also.. At least with the Richard Donner Cut, the deleted scenes kind of make sense. Considering the sequels storyline.

X-Men Origins:Wolverine (Article) - 11/29/2006 11:31:08 PM

I hope at least Wolverine has better fighting skills. I mean in the comics he did know a little martial arts. And they could at least follow the wolverine sabertooth story line. I mean they never really showed sabertooth die in the first x-men. so they could bring him back. I know hollywood don't always follow comic book story like they should, but they could at least give wolvering a better fight skill. I mean I'm tired of seeing wolverine getting beat up by a woman.

NIGHTWING33'S MANIACAL PERSONA