All nightwingDG's Comments

The Walking Dead: Still Review (Article) - 3/4/2014 6:47:36 AM

RodThuner - No, this did not happen in the comic. Daryl and Merle, are characters made up just for the show and not in the comic. This was indeed a boring episode. I don't care for Daryl even though, I know he is popular. I wish he would just die already.

4 NEW X-Men: Days of Future Past Photos (Article) - 1/29/2014 2:03:09 PM

Those costumes look so bad, especially Iceman's. I hope this is good, but we all know odds are against it.

Dinklage for X-Men Days of Future Past (Article) - 2/14/2013 4:30:21 PM

Ever since Elf, I've thought that he would make a great Dr. Psycho. If they ever get a Wonder Woman movie together.

Sif talks Thor: The Dark World (Article) - 1/8/2013 1:19:19 AM

I agree with Muenster, she would be a good choice. She might need to workout a little, get bulked up, but she could do it. Good call.

Sif talks Thor: The Dark World (Article) - 1/7/2013 10:15:35 AM

NYCC 2012: Old Man Logan Exclusive (Article) - 10/7/2012 6:31:28 AM

Yeah it is. It's called old man logan.

More Villains for Thor 2 (Article) - 8/23/2012 9:53:25 AM

Where is Balder? That's what I want to know.

Mania Box Office Report: Dark Weekend (Article) - 7/24/2012 8:16:00 PM

@decepticons2 comissioner gordon had a son and a daughter, both in the comics and in tdk. In the comics, he and his wife get divorced, she takes their son while gordon gets barbara.

Dinosaurs Vs Aliens Launches (Article) - 7/23/2012 2:18:53 PM

A we3 movie would be cool

Mania Review: The Dark Knight Rises (Article) - 7/20/2012 10:14:26 AM

First off, what happened in Colorado is such a shame. Just so senseless. There really are some crazy people in this world.

As for the movie, it was okay, imo. The beginning was boring, waiting for batman to come out of retirement. Some of emotional scenes, of which I felt there were too many, were kind of corny. Bane was okay, he had a few good moments. Anne Hathaway was better than I expected, but still not great. I think Catwoman could've been used better. Batman was hardly in the film. I agree that it felt bloated and long. I really think Nolan and co took themselves too seriously. And I won't even address the problems I had with its lack of any semblance to dc's bat-universe. Cbm's are supposed to be fun and this was not. I was very underwhelmed.

NIGHTWINGDG'S MANIACAL PERSONA