All ninjaBam's Comments

Dalton for Alfred? (Article) - 8/27/2013 9:51:00 PM

Jon Hamm should play as Lex. He's good at acting like an arrogant pri@#.

Ford Returns to Star Wars? (Article) - 2/19/2013 1:23:26 AM

not to crazy about abrams directing. disney should've locked down peter jackson & del toro, for director & producer or vice/versa.

SUPERMAN UNBOUND Trailer (Article) - 2/1/2013 10:39:51 PM

I prefer cory burton from s:tas.

Green Arrow Series to CW (Article) - 5/12/2012 3:19:03 PM

Or drag it out with stupid love interests like Smalliville

Third G.I. Joe 2 Spot Hits (Article) - 2/29/2012 3:21:30 AM

Yeah looks like Duke gets killed off in this flick, cause he's mia for the rest of that trailer. Hopefully its just that....MIA that is. It jus would'nt be GI joe without Duke.

Duhamel on Transformers 4 Casting (Article) - 2/19/2012 2:50:58 AM

The game TF-War for Cybertron had a better story than all 3 craptastic moviies.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/15/2011 10:27:00 PM

Wow! Finally!, a watchable trailer, hopefully an epic movie that they should've made in the 1st place.

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS HERE*

Uhh I dunno if any of you guys caught that but it looks like Duke got killed cause 1 min. you see him then the next you get some kid he saved, I double checked the trailer and it looks like he was killed off the first few mins, then The Rock takes over from there. All they have is some other actor in it maybe he becomes Flint.

More NYC Dark Knight Rises Pics, Videos (Article) - 11/7/2011 10:00:42 PM

I kinda takes away from the movie experience for me, but i can't resist but to watch some of the clips. MUST RESIST!

Pixar's Steve Jobs Passes Away (Article) - 10/6/2011 12:31:14 AM

R.I.P. Steve

NYCC Plans Avengers Footage (Article) - 9/21/2011 9:33:23 PM

Hmmm..never been to any comi-cons. I think i'll make this the first,& being that its in my town, is a bonus.

NINJABAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA