All omicron's Comments

20 Most Anticipated Games for 2010 (Article) - 12/22/2009 9:35:18 AM

I'm looking forward to Battlefield:Bad Company 2.

Loved the first one.

Top 10 Items you'll want in the Capitol Wasteland (Article) - 12/5/2008 2:04:21 PM

<p>I am seriously loving this game.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&nbsp;don't use the chems that much, but I&nbsp;might, because I am always getting overloaded as I bring back parts for personal weapons.&nbsp; I&nbsp;like the Rock-It Launcher because there's nothing like blowing off a supermutants head with a coffee cup or metal pan.&nbsp; However, since I've stocked on thousands of rounds of ammo, I don't find myself using it as much.</p> <p>The laser weapons and the plasma rifle are fun just for the fact that critical hits reduce your targets to piles of ashes or puddles of goo.</p>

Bugs, Daffy, Elmer (Article) - 11/11/2006 11:41:37 PM

When they say Unedited, does that mean all the bullshit PC changes they've made over the years will be gone?

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 11/9/2006 4:48:33 PM

Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not accept Jakester's offer for a personal invitation. It's not pretty, and I believe it's even illegal in 13 states.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/27/2006 11:04:04 AM

true story. Guy I work with does some 3d designing for online games like Second Life. He's been hired by K-Fed's people to create an outfit for him on MTV's online community or something. I offered him 5 bucks to meet the guy and punch him in the crotch.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/26/2006 9:14:56 PM

Dolp, ODJ came all the way over here to slam my fantasy team. I feel REALLY special now. At least I'm not stuck in the armpit of Texas known as Houston :D

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 10/26/2006 3:28:24 PM

what the hell is a bang, and why do I want to do it to Jakester's blog?

OMICRON'S MANIACAL PERSONA