All osinskialex's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/12/2008 1:13:00 AM

Looks stupid.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/17/2007 10:35:31 PM

Lol i think that was funny too!

DARK KNIGHT Teaser Online (Article) - 7/27/2007 5:51:08 PM

What? I think he looks kool and I believe that ledger will act out a authentic version of a realistic joker.

DARK KNIGHT Teaser Online (Article) - 7/27/2007 5:05:18 PM

Nice! Even though i saw the bootleg version it still hypes me up.

DARK KNIGHT Teaser Details? (Article) - 7/22/2007 12:53:51 PM

Scratch that its fake.

DARK KNIGHT Teaser Details? (Article) - 7/22/2007 12:36:14 PM

There is supposedly a leaked dark knight teaser on you tube, people say it was suppose to be played for the harry potter movie.

Video Footage of JOKER & Bat's Ride (Article) - 7/17/2007 5:23:54 PM

I live in dowtown chicago and seeing more and more of these footages makes we wanna sneek out one night and watch them film. I cant believe Bale and Ledger are in town. It looks like a lot of "hurry up and wait" for heath as he must be anxious and tired to be on set for so many hours. What's stopping me from going is that it gets really boring fast. I was on the set for a movie called "The Express" and my brother has a supporting role in it and when he invited me i was excited and than 5 minutes later my back was aching. I still think the joker look is unique and ledger's great acting will make it a great character.

THE SOPRANOS: Made in America (Article) - 6/11/2007 5:04:10 PM

After reading this review I agree that the finale is perfect because it gives more texture to the the charcters and makes it feel more like a well written series made to bring closure to the writers and creators and thats what counts. The public's opinion is not as important as to how the writers, etc. feel it should have ended.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/8/2007 10:31:46 PM

I just saw it today and I think its the best of the three. It really felt like a movie experience which is what people pay and dont usually get anymore. Everyone was laughing and clapping it was a fun movie to watch.

Al Pacino Speaks For Us All, Maniacs. (Article) - 4/1/2007 6:10:01 AM

Thank you for acknowleding Al Pacino, he is what makes me realize that acting is not an art but a cultural experience. Basically it's the same reason why people go to the Opera to see Carmen, I go to movies to see Pacino.

OSINSKIALEX'S MANIACAL PERSONA