All pablo1999's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN: THE SERIES Premiere EVENT (Article) - 3/1/2014 4:15:11 PM

Does anyone even get the 'El Rey' network?

Back in the day I thought Rodriguez had it going on but then he kept making movies like the Spy Kids franchise and (possibly one of the worst movies I have watched)  - The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl... and he lost the magic as far as I am concerned.  Sin City - good - not great.  Might catch this if it's available on Netflix and I've got time to burn - otherwise probably not.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/1/2014 9:57:15 AM

I don't know that only Hitchcock could remake Hitchcock - but Michael Bay certainly shouldn't be involved in any way.

The Flash: First Costume Photo (Article) - 3/1/2014 8:58:42 AM

From what we can see of the costume I think it looks good.  Can't wait for the show - Arrow is one of the few shows my entire family enjoys together and here's hoping they continue their success with this show and roll the characters/actors into a movie franchise - just because Marvel did it a different way doesn't mean DC can't be successful going with TV shows first and then into feature films.  I'm very interested to see how it all plays out...

More Matrix Movies?! (Article) - 3/1/2014 8:55:22 AM

The first one was good - the next two - not so much.  Not really interested in seeing any more - certainly won't be paying for them... Maybe wait until there are on Netflix or cable.  And there's no way I would consider any more in this series a 'surefire franchise.'

Veronica Mars Movie - Opening Scene (Article) - 3/1/2014 8:52:50 AM

Yawn... Absolutely no interest in this one.

Farscape to Return with a Movie? (Article) - 2/28/2014 12:18:31 PM

Loved this show.  Met most of the cast (except Ben Browder and Claudia Black) and they were absolutely the most pleasant group that I have ever met.  They even remembered my daughter from one convention year to the next. (the first group - all the guys - had a picture of them with me and family and the ladies knew my daughter even though they had never met - how awesome is that?)  I thought the show was one of the most original on TV - can't wait for any type of continuation on the show - fantastic!!!!  (Too bad D'Argo - big D - won't be joining them)

Mania Review: Non-Stop (Article) - 2/28/2014 12:10:30 PM

Excalibur.  Absolutely right - he was Gawain right?  How could I forget that one?

Mania Review: Non-Stop (Article) - 2/28/2014 9:55:29 AM

@momitchell7 - actually my first time seeing Liam Neeson (and remembering it) was in an 80's movie some may remember... Krull.  I like that he's now a big time star.  Good for him.

Harold Ramis has Passed (Article) - 2/27/2014 4:34:24 PM

RIP. Harold Ramis... Stripes... Brilliant... Ghostbusters... Fantastic... A huge loss to the entertainment industry.

ASSEMBLING A UNIVERSE - A Marvel TV Event (Article) - 2/27/2014 3:05:38 PM

Nice!  I must admit to being a DC comics guy - but Marvel has been hitting them out of the park with their movies - here's hoping that DC can do the same - not because I like Batman / Superman and the rest more than Marvel's lineup (I do) but because I am a comic book movie junkie and the more the better (assuming they are actually good)...Looking forward to the Marvel Special - bring it on!!!

PABLO1999'S MANIACAL PERSONA