All pablo1999's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Gotham: Pilot Review (Article) - 9/23/2014 3:55:51 PM

Overall enjoyed the pilot episode but like many others on this thread I thought they tossed too many future villans in the show.  Give us one or two but damn - every few minutes there was another one.  I'm willing to give it a shot - here's hoping that it's good over the long run.

Kingsman: The Secret Service Trailer #2 (Article) - 9/22/2014 7:59:16 PM

The trailer looked pretty good.  I'll check this one out.

The Strain: The Third Rail Review (Article) - 9/22/2014 11:05:22 AM

'Theicon' - a spoiler alert might be nice for those of us that haven't read the books...

Anyway... I'm hoping Eph gets his sh!t straight.  Loved the shots of the 'nesting' vamps - though the crawling through the tunnel scenes made me feel very claustrophobic.  I am really digging this show - it's the only show to watch on Sundays for me and it really living up to everything so far as I am concerned.  What I found most disturbing was that they left the little kid in charge of the lady with dementia... That's just a recipe for disaster... And I've been waiting this entire time for Gus to join our vampire team and all we got was a brief moment with him and the kid...  I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed that we've only got a couple of episodes left until the end of the season... But I'll be there for round 2.

Doctor Who: Robot Of Sherwood Review (Article) - 9/7/2014 2:42:09 PM

Really enjoyed the episode.  Since the reboot in 2005 I have like each incarnation of the Dr. more than the last and am looking forward to each new episode with Capaldi playing the role.

The Tick Returns with Patrick Warburton (Article) - 9/1/2014 5:31:32 PM

Awesome!!! The whole family loved this show.  Can't wait for new episodes...  I really hope they can get Nestor Carbonell back for Batmanuel....  Loved that character.  Here's hoping it gets more love from Amazon Prime than it did from Fox.

Mania Exclusive Interview: Eddie McGee (Article) - 6/26/2014 11:05:01 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing fatpantz...

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 4/30/2014 2:17:19 PM

I figured this was coming based on the ratings but I totally enjoyed the show as did my youngest daughter.  It was a very entertaining show for us to watch on Mondays.  Fox has a track record (from my perspective) of starting enjoyable shows that are outside the norm and killing them after 1 season.  America needs a little more time than that to adapt to things that aren't standard.  Dammit... another show gone... Doubt it will get picked up anywhere else but I will be happy to be wrong.

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN: THE SERIES Premiere EVENT (Article) - 3/1/2014 4:15:11 PM

Does anyone even get the 'El Rey' network?

Back in the day I thought Rodriguez had it going on but then he kept making movies like the Spy Kids franchise and (possibly one of the worst movies I have watched)  - The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl... and he lost the magic as far as I am concerned.  Sin City - good - not great.  Might catch this if it's available on Netflix and I've got time to burn - otherwise probably not.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/1/2014 9:57:15 AM

I don't know that only Hitchcock could remake Hitchcock - but Michael Bay certainly shouldn't be involved in any way.

The Flash: First Costume Photo (Article) - 3/1/2014 8:58:42 AM

From what we can see of the costume I think it looks good.  Can't wait for the show - Arrow is one of the few shows my entire family enjoys together and here's hoping they continue their success with this show and roll the characters/actors into a movie franchise - just because Marvel did it a different way doesn't mean DC can't be successful going with TV shows first and then into feature films.  I'm very interested to see how it all plays out...

PABLO1999'S MANIACAL PERSONA