All panzerhd's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Vaughn to Produce New Fantastic Four Movie (Article) - 2/25/2013 8:06:09 AM

Probably will be okay movie, depending on story and actors.  What I want to know did Marvel secure Silver Surfer and Galactus from Fox?

Mania Review: Total Recall (Article) - 8/5/2012 12:14:16 AM

The movie was cool had its own storyline, just used some names from the orginal.  I enjoyed the movie liked the action it was worth my time.

Red Dawn First Look (Article) - 8/5/2012 12:10:56 AM

Saw the first trailer looks interesting.

Mania Review: Chernobyl Diaries (Article) - 5/29/2012 9:46:13 PM

It sucked, sorry it was not entertaining at all, I wanted to see really bad, based on the trailers and hipe, it was a let down for me, my friend who is a magor horror fan was not impressed either.

Prometheus Viral Video and Poster (Article) - 4/19/2012 1:25:35 AM

Did anyone see the video of Weyland?

New Prometheus Trailer Hits (Article) - 3/19/2012 9:01:49 AM

I think this will probably be one of my favorites this summer.  Did anyone see the trailer on the guy that is the creator of the synthetics "Bishops maker"?

New Prometheus Photos Online (Article) - 11/23/2011 9:30:31 AM

Very very interesting looking photos, I really wanna see this movie...

Singh Wants Killing Fantasy (Article) - 11/21/2011 6:53:20 AM

Sounds like Dylan Dog just in a different time period..

The Immortal Toy Lines (Article) - 11/11/2011 7:06:40 AM

I had the barbie size GI Joes and extras when I was a kid, I also had alot of the original micronauts stuff, with legos, matchbox and hot wheels.  I wish like everyone else would have all those toys.....

New RIDDICK Concept Art, Update (Article) - 10/18/2011 9:55:08 AM

I really like the Riddick character and the story lines so far looking forward to seeing this definitely..

PANZERHD'S MANIACAL PERSONA