All panzerhd's Comments

Durand, Fehr to RE: Retribution (Article) - 9/27/2011 7:06:39 PM

I am with you wiseguy going back toward the roots would definitely give the RE storyline a kick in the ass.....

Abrams Helming Star Trek 2 (Article) - 9/14/2011 12:43:07 PM

All I can say is FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!

It is taking them forever on the script, so it better be even better then first, just to add if Star trek, TNG, DS 9, Voyager, and enterprise were stupidly only to deal with exploration only,  they wouldn't be traveling around in war ships, just a thought.  Yes I know they alot exploring but, you always need a nice change up.

The Geek Life: Call of Duty XP 2011 (Article) - 9/8/2011 11:29:02 PM

I have a 360 the service is great but I still prefer my PC for playing MW 2 and BF BC 2. I am looking forward to the release of BF 3 on PC which will be far superior game with the new frostbite 2 engine.  I will also pickup MW 3 in Nov when it comes and do some comparing on the PC only:)).  Looking forward to the next gen consules so they can start mass producing games that take advantage all the new tech out there.

Hanso and jdiggitty you hit the nail on the head with the excessive vulgar children on there.

World War Z Zombie Attacks (Article) - 9/8/2011 4:46:46 AM

I bought the book about week looking forward to reading, so we will see how much they have changed the concept.

HELP Has Third Victory (Article) - 9/5/2011 12:20:11 AM

Cool ill have to check out Warrior.  Went to are towns 3 dollar threater and saw Fright Night, not bad, was a little better then I thought it was going to be.

I will definitely not waste time on Shark Night.

Was over at a friends house and watched Wild Target and Blitz , Wild target was excellent movie diffently a worth watching.   Blitz was not bad, a cop movie set in england with a dirty harry twist to it.

Affleck Begins Shooting ARGO (Article) - 9/2/2011 5:47:38 PM

Dam you invisioner!!!  You bet me to saying it..............LOL

Battle Druglords as Level Up reviews Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Article) - 8/25/2011 10:28:46 PM

To bad that the counsels are dated and starting to limit game design abilities, need all three companies to get even with high end gaming cpu's so that game designers that release games on multiple platforms don't down grade game quality that make it work on an out dated system.

Its nice to see EA is limiting the game play for counsels on BF3 and not for CPU's so that the Frostbite 2 engine can be fully used.

Hopefully, Modern Warfare 3, Borderlands 2, and BF 3 will help push out new counsels by next year.

Bryzarro Golden eye on N64 still rocks, use to play that game for hours with my kids.

Intl. DRIVE Trailer Rolls In (Article) - 8/25/2011 10:16:44 PM

The trailer looks amazing on a the big screen forDrive, definitely a must see.

More AVENGERS Videos Online (Article) - 8/23/2011 12:38:08 PM

What is 9 months away now?

Hounsou Deathly in Paradise Lost (Article) - 8/23/2011 12:32:53 PM

I think the guy played lucifer in Constantine would be a nice fit, may not be the best for action scenes.

If it flys I go see it.