All phillipej's Comments

Fox Searches for New Elvira (Article) - 6/19/2007 11:15:27 PM

"I am searching for someone to share my tricks with" She's opening a brothel?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/19/2007 11:00:26 PM

I would like to see a DVD release of that short-lived, but awesome TV show that ran on Sci-Fi a few years ago, "The Chronicles".

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/19/2007 10:51:15 PM

Jack Black is a Man-witch. Goes well with his Man-boobs.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/5/2007 3:37:07 PM

Rule #1: Do not talk about Fight Club Rule #2: Buy the Fight Club Special “Steelbook†edition Rule #3: Do not talk about the Fight Club Special “Steelbook†edition

Get Piven! (Article) - 4/17/2007 11:35:05 PM

Spidey 2.1 sports 8 minutes of unseen footage. I waited to get the first release when it was on sale for $5, so this one I won't so hideous about buying a second time. In this case, though, I knew another release was coming in time for Spidey 3.whatevertheatricalreleasesarecalled.

Get Piven! (Article) - 4/17/2007 11:23:39 PM

>>A black comedy episode from John Landis with George Wendt as a suburban serial killer. With >>commentrak, Making-Of featurettes, screenplay and more. NORRRRMMM!

Free Twin Peaks 2! (Article) - 4/14/2007 6:30:17 PM

I bought the Twin Peaks pilot that was being licensed out of Japan a few years, back when you could still get one for $20. The transfer quality sucks coffee and donuts. I also nabbed a season 1 when it was released. I was surprised recently when I looked and saw what season 1 was selling for.

DVD autobot (Article) - 3/27/2007 11:51:17 PM

Not only is there no DVD Play within 50 miles of my town, but their website refused to believe that such a place existed. I was vaguely annoyed.

Get ready for Horrorfest on March 27th! (Article) - 3/22/2007 5:05:14 PM

>>His unfortunate victims this time are a group of college kids on a road trip that inevitably leads them >>to the Dark Ride where their night of youthful fun becomes a nightmare. You say "unfortunate victim", I say "public service".

Soviet Cartoons! (Article) - 3/20/2007 12:21:43 AM

Wow, I totally forgot about Milton. Geez, I haven't thought of that show since the early 70's.

PHILLIPEJ'S MANIACAL PERSONA