All raa2001's Comments

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Opening Battle Clip (Article) - 4/14/2014 9:06:20 AM

looks cool but i still think they have the wrong actor for Bishop. Hopefully, his acting performance makes up for it.

The Signal Trailer (Article) - 3/20/2014 10:07:13 PM

looks like a decent indie flick.

Godzilla - International Trailer (Article) - 3/18/2014 10:10:46 PM

That made my nipples hard....

Marvel VS. DC: May 6th, 2016 (Article) - 3/13/2014 6:26:03 PM

Im a huge Marvel fan, but this will be the first movie with Batman and Superman.  It's been highly anticipated for many years.  My bet is that Batman vs Superman will win this battle.

The Walking Dead: Still Review (Article) - 3/4/2014 1:02:30 AM

rkngl... you're right. It's all about the character development.

The Walking Dead: Still Review (Article) - 3/4/2014 12:30:54 AM

I thought the episode was good. I wouldn't have given it a D but maybe a B.  Eventually, it will all connect.  Maybe she'll turn out to be a not so boring character or get killed.

More Matrix Movies?! (Article) - 3/1/2014 11:47:28 AM

I love the first one, the second one was ok. It had great action scenes.  The third one really lost me but the last fight reminded me of Dragonball Z.

NEW X-Men: Days of Future Past Teaser (Article) - 2/25/2014 11:21:26 PM

I want this movie to be great so I'm not gonna be negative. I can't wait to see the next trailer, hoping that it's far more polished than the last.  I thought Bryan Singer did a good job with X2.  X1 wasn't terrible either.  X3 had many problems after Singer left the project.  I just hope that he can save this franchise and give us an X-Men movie we've all been waiting for.

(positive thoughts)

Never Sleep Again : The Elm Street Legacy REVIEW (Article) - 1/23/2014 9:20:51 AM

The first one is classic.  Although they became more comical afterwards, I enjoyed all of them except Freddy's Dead and the remake.

The Strain: Eclipse Teaser (Article) - 1/21/2014 11:54:51 PM