All raynardmuldrake's Comments

Doctor Who Series 8 Full Trailer (Article) - 7/14/2014 2:53:32 PM

I cannot wait! so pumped up for this!

The Summer of '84: The Last Starfighter (Article) - 7/14/2014 2:51:32 PM

i've watched it like a thousand times. One of my all time favorite movies when i was a kid...between this and the first Short Circuit movie. Ahhh..the good old days.

Clark Kent Image from Batman V Superman (Article) - 7/1/2014 2:29:16 PM

RedSnapper : Son of Gripton

Doctor Who: Release Date and NEW TEASER (Article) - 6/29/2014 11:49:44 AM

Yes...the Doctor received a whole new set of regeneration cycles. So we are good to go for another 50 years. I will be at the Chicago Comic con meeting Karen Gillian and Matt Smith on that date..i hope they show it there!

THE WALKING DEAD: THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON Blu-ray Details (Article) - 6/23/2014 4:25:12 PM

I used to buy DVDs randomly...either on sale or walmart....or i would get the used ones at my local Blockbuster store when you could 3 for 20 bucks before it closed down...but i havent bought any in a very long time. I have hundreds sitting here collecting dust...i watch everything online now through one of the many online services. Now if i buy any...it is something that i absolutely must own on bluray...

The LEGO Movie Blu-ray Review (Article) - 6/23/2014 4:19:12 PM

Everything is Aweso...GODDAMMIT! Just when i thought i got it out of my head!

Canceled Star Wars: Underworld (Article) - 6/12/2014 2:55:45 PM

Too expensive?? Both Disney and Lucasfilm have BILLIONS of dollars! Spend some of that on us Fans for once! GEEZE! Greedy bastards....even if it only lasts one season...at least its something after all these damn years.

The Flash: First Costume Photo (Article) - 3/3/2014 3:59:03 PM

The costume from The Flash show with John Wesley Shipp was pretty damn good back in the 90's. I was just reading ScreenRant and The Flash show will be more sci fi and powers from the get go...unlike Arrow. So that gives me hope.

Episode VII Cast Update: Adam Driver? (Article) - 2/26/2014 2:51:12 PM

Shit..i thought this was Justin Long.

Klingon Bird of Prey and K.I.T.T. Car Reviews (Article) - 2/15/2014 1:11:28 PM

Toys r us had the K.I.T.T. cars for 49.99 and comes in two different versions. This version and super pursuit mode version where all the wings on front, sides and back are extended. Sadly they are permenantly extended though.

RAYNARDMULDRAKE'S MANIACAL PERSONA