All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,699

GODZILLA Blu-ray Release Date (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:16:52 AM

Shouldn't we all know by now that the prices listed in the press releases is the msrp and not what it will be in stores?  We all know you can count on these being at least 10 bucks cheaper the week of the release if not a little bit more.

12 Monkeys TV Series: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 5:31:08 PM

My favorite Brad Pitt role ever.  Don't see how this will work without Gilliam's style.

12 Monkeys TV Series: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 5:30:17 PM

And I didn't have any quotes either.

12 Monkeys TV Series: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 5:29:33 PM

so apparently that went through.  don't know why my other post wouldn't go through on Chrome, Safari or Chrome on my Android.

12 Monkeys TV Series: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 5:28:43 PM

wtf guys!  Get this Forbidden crap fixed!

Mania Review: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Article) - 7/16/2014 11:24:35 AM

I was thinking the next would be War for the Planet of the Apes or something.  Seems to fall in line with what they said in the film and then they wouldn't be re-using names of previous movies.

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/30/2014 9:45:31 AM

I hate to say this, but I actually enjoyed the movie overall.  It's by far the best of the franchise.  I'm not saying it was high art but it was infinitely more watchable than the first 3 movies.  My main issue with it is the run time.  Edit it down by a good hour and I think it would be a much better film.  There are still the parts of the movie where you're like what the hell?  But overall it's much more entertaining.  There's a lot less Bay toilet humor and goofiness going on.  For the most part, the robots are actually serious...again for the most part that is.

The rocket boosters on Prime were a bit odd, but I feel like they have used them before or am I just confusing that with R2.

8 Great GIANT TRANSFORMERS Toys (Article) - 6/30/2014 9:22:31 AM

VinJoy, that's what I always thought as well.  G1 was everything up to the movie.

NEW CLIP: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Article) - 6/26/2014 2:01:44 PM

This is the clip they played before Conan's interview with Andy Serkis last night.  It was a good interview including a phone conversation between Caesar and Gollum/Smeagol.  You should check it out online if you missed it.

8 Great GIANT TRANSFORMERS Toys (Article) - 6/26/2014 7:58:39 AM

I thought G1 was always the figures pre-Movie?  I also wouldn't consider Unicron a G1 figure.  As far as I know his first release wasn't until the early 2000's.  I do have that one and he is huge!

I defintiely would've added SkyFire / JetFire to the list.  I always loved him on the show and if memory serves me, he was one of the largest regular G1 figures ever released.  It was badass even though he didn't really look like his cartoon counterpart.  I think his head was different or that could have been just his helmet.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA