All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,929

The Flash: All Star Team Up Review (Article) - 4/16/2015 9:12:03 AM

Yeah All Star Team Up was what I was expecting and not what we got.  It was okay, but I was expecting a lot more from all the teases, etc. with Lance coming over onto Flash for an investigation and with Cisco developing the Canary Cry.

And yes, this Iris melpo-drama needs to die...quickly.  It's more annoying then the Tommy Merlyn/Ollie/Laurel love triangle in season 1 of Arrow and it's becoming more annoying than the Lana/Clark/Anyone triangles from Smallville.

Terminator Genisys -Official Trailer 2 (Article) - 4/14/2015 9:38:52 AM

Not sure what to think, but I'm leaning towards bad.  I'll give it a chance, but my expectations are low.  I wondered when I saw that guy was playing John Connor, you don't cast a recognizable character for a part that's little more than a cameo.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/14/2015 9:33:45 AM

Never left, jedi!  I still mostly chat with the guys on FB but I still check here everyday until we no longer have access.

Star Wars Arrives On Digital HD! (Article) - 4/7/2015 1:41:47 PM

Trust me, Monkey, I've heard all the rumors.  Some say it's impossible to restore the originals while others say Disney is hard at work making a special edition restored version due out to co-incide with the release of Epsidoe VII or released TBD.  I'm just saying I have no interest until the originals are available in restored HD.  At least I have teh Special Edition DVDs from a few years ago what were released with an old transfer from the laserdisc release of the originals.

Hopefully Disney will come through.

Star Wars Arrives On Digital HD! (Article) - 4/7/2015 9:22:03 AM

Meh, give me the unaltered HD transfers of the original trilogy and then maybe we can talk.

The Flash: Tricksters Review (Article) - 4/2/2015 7:52:38 PM

I really can't believe how many fans/geeks have forgotten that Hamil's Trickster came before his work as The Joker in Batman The Animated Series.  It's been a few years since I watched my dvds of the 90's Flash show but I will always remember Hamil's performance as Trickster which was just an early version of his now iconic Joker.  There wasn't a ton to evolve into The Joker.  Most of what's in his Joker was present in Trickster.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/1/2015 7:06:39 AM

Still here?

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/31/2015 7:36:34 AM

Not sure when the lights go out today.  Midnight Eastern?  Anybody?

Anyway, I've said my piece previously on this thread, but I will still miss this site for all the conversations and arguments over all the years.  The love, the hate, the trolls...

Godspeed and I'll see most of you over on Cinemania on FB.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/30/2015 7:14:22 AM

Help us Obi-Wan Jansen, you're are only hope.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/27/2015 12:43:43 PM

As Violater stated, no need to look at your news feed on FB.  That's where all the extremist (on either side of the coin) and baby pictures are.  If all you are interested in is Cinemania, once you 'like' the page, just log-in to FB and then click the search icon and start typing CInemania, it'll pop up pretty quickly and you can surf directly to the page without threading through all the waste.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA