All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,763

Gotham: Pilot Review (Article) - 9/26/2014 9:14:06 AM

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  It was just meh, okay so far.  The city is definitely the highlight of the show so far along with Penguin.  The weakest link thus far is Selina Kyle.  It's a bit creepy the way she's lurking.  I don't get why they have her stalking young Bruce, but maybe we'll get some answers in the coming weeks.

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:31:16 AM

Zillaman, they produced V for Vendetta.  They didn't direct it.

NEW Flash Trailer for Premiere (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:26:23 AM

I didn't have a problem with the coma thing.  He's the FLASH!  His molecules are constantly moving at a higher rate than every other human being.  So I'd buy that he could just get up and start walking around.  So there's that and the fact that this is a fantasy, comicbook show.  It's doesn't have to follow real world rules.

Stanley Kubrick: The Masterpiece Collection Announcement (Article) - 9/23/2014 10:03:35 PM

Shut up and take my money already!

And what's the deal with the O' Lucky Malcolm doc?  I think I have that on at least 2 maybe 3 separate dvds including Clockwork Orange and O' Lucky Man.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (Article) - 9/23/2014 10:26:14 AM

Hanso, you can send them my way if you aren't into them ;)

Bryan Singer Confirmed for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 9/23/2014 10:24:22 AM

How was Jackman the 'hot actor' when the first film came out?  X-Men is what made him a household name.  They centered the first film on Wolverine because despite Cyclops being the main man in the comics, Wolverine as a character is/was far more popular.  I'm not saying that every X film should be Wolverine based at all, but as a character Wolverine is more well known and popular.

Kingsman: The Secret Service Trailer #2 (Article) - 9/23/2014 7:50:11 AM

Will probably just catch this one on HBO or Netflix.  Maybe Redbox if I have a free rental.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (Article) - 9/23/2014 7:43:42 AM

Would love to have that deluxe edition!  Maybe for Christmas if I stay on the 'nice' list.

Supergirl Coming to CBS (Article) - 9/22/2014 10:58:47 AM

The writer's strike didn't kill Heroes, then poor ending to the second half of season 1 killed it.

The Judge: Full Trailer (Article) - 9/17/2014 1:19:13 PM

This suck if this is RDJ's little 'surpise' he teased yesterday.  I only heard about this flick last week when I saw the trailer before Expendables 3.  It looks like it could be good, but I'm not leaping out of my seat with excitement.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA