All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,747

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/16/2014 4:12:58 PM

Hanso, that seems to be a new deal from Best Buy.  They did it last week with Captain America 3D Bluray.  I got that for $14.99 and purchased Sherlock season 3 on Blu.  Had some leftover gift cards from my bday and only paid 4 bucks out of pocket.  I'm holding off on Godzilla until Black Friday.  I liked it well enough, but I'm in no rush to see it again at the moment.  I did pick up the Ghostbusters 2 pack for $17.99 though.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 9/9/2014 11:54:06 AM

Best Buy had a nice deal for the Winter Solider 3D Blu-ray combo pack in a Steelbook case for 14-99 when you buy a tv show 14-99 and up.  Pick up that and Sherlock Season 3 on Blu-ray.  Had a few gift cards left over from my birthday, so I paid 4 bucks out of pocket.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 9/9/2014 8:12:00 AM

Bob, you can skip the first half season of Agents of Shield.  It picks up in the second half a overall a much better show, but I will say it's far from being a great show.

No Marvel One Shot?  That blows.  That's one of the big reason's I buy these besides the movie itself.

Just curious, what deleted scene are you talking about with Stan Lee from Guardians?  I saw the movie twice and he had his cameo.

The Walking Dead: "Never Let Your Guard Down" Trailer (Article) - 9/8/2014 12:16:20 PM

I believe that alternate line is cut into the episode on teh Blu-ray release.  I haven't watched my copy just yet, but I think that's what I read.

I think the show runners dropped the ball a bit on that line.  As great of a moment as it was at the end of last season, just think of the buzz this show would've gotten if they had aired the version with the f-bomb.  The publicity that would have followed would have been well worth the FCC fine.  Just run the f-bomb version during the premiere version of that episode and then change out the copy for the 'screwing' version for re-airing.

American Horror Story Freak Show (Official Extended Trailer) (Article) - 9/8/2014 12:03:52 PM

I got the first and second season as a promo from work and the wife and I love it so far.  We're midway through season 2 and I actually like it better than the first so far.  I'd like this trailer more if it would play higher than 240p.

Calamity, you should give The Strain a shot.  Like a lot of genre shows, it's taking a few episodes to get into.  Right now, it's getting pretty good.  Haven't watched this week's show yet.

Monsters: Dark Continent Trailer 2 (Article) - 9/5/2014 8:27:11 AM

May check out the first one. And no, I do not have A.D.D.

Jessica Chastain for Ridley Scott's The Martian? (Article) - 9/5/2014 8:12:54 AM

Is Ridley directing this or just producing?  I thought he was busy making another terrible Promethus flick and trying to make an ill-conceived Blade Runner Sequel-Remake-thingy.

The Flash adds Dominic Purcell (Article) - 9/5/2014 8:10:56 AM

I recently watched the pilot (someone posted a link somewhere to download a screener copy).  It was pretty good overall and I felt way more engaging than the pilot for Arrow.  I never could get into Arrow and quit watching after 3 or 4 episodes, but I do have friends telling me over and over again to give it another shot.  I guess I could catch up on Netflix between now and the season preimere.

The Rock is Black Adam (Article) - 9/4/2014 10:11:54 AM

They are already calling him Shazam instead of Captain Marvel in the DC Animated flicks.  I assume they are in the comics too but I don't read much of those any more.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 2 Trailer & Synopsis (Article) - 9/3/2014 10:26:03 AM

No problem!  Thanks, Bob!

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA