All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,920

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/27/2015 12:43:43 PM

As Violater stated, no need to look at your news feed on FB.  That's where all the extremist (on either side of the coin) and baby pictures are.  If all you are interested in is Cinemania, once you 'like' the page, just log-in to FB and then click the search icon and start typing CInemania, it'll pop up pretty quickly and you can surf directly to the page without threading through all the waste.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/26/2015 7:27:15 AM

Blank, I love The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai!  Classic 80's cult sci-fi comedy!  I hadn't seen it in a while, so I popped it in the DVD player a few months back and it's still awesome!  Yes, I own the DVD.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/25/2015 9:34:29 AM

Blank, I think Booker's last comment was a quote from The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/24/2015 7:17:05 AM

As yooouuuu wisssshhhhh.

The Flash: Out of Time Review (Article) - 3/20/2015 8:35:09 AM

If they'd drop the CW melodrama, then yes the show could get better.  That said, it was an awesome episode and it's by far the best superhero show we've had in a while.  What will also make this show even better is when Mark Hamil guest stars in a few weeks.  I saw the preview online and it was amazing.  Even had some stills from The Trickstes's trial from the original series worked in.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 12:36:28 PM

I wouldn't bother adding a new account just to remain anonymous either.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 12:35:52 PM

yeah. I think most who did the aliases were FB newbies.  The ones with their real names had been around for a while.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 12:14:31 PM

I think some of the folks on here are creating aliases for FB (assuming they weren't on FB previously) to make it easier to find everyone and to stay somewhat anonymous but most of us had accounts using our real names, so now there's a list on the Cinemania page that lists who's who.

Castle: Resurrection Review (Article) - 2/19/2015 11:57:18 AM

I wondered why they didn't look for bullet wounds either.  Seemed obvious to me.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/17/2015 6:02:52 PM

Hanso, if you're still lurking about on here, there's a really cool app from Sort It Apps called Movies.  With the pending move I decided to use it to scan in my entire library of DVDs/Blurays.  Right now, I'm at 1251 but that's a little misleading because it only counts box sets a single entry.  That mean's that the 10 or so blurays that came in the Halloween Limited Edition BR set only counts as one.  I suppose I could have scanned each title individually but I opted instead for just scanning the barcode on the entire box set.  Haven't been doing the UV digital copies that long, so I only have around 125 or so of those.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA