All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 2,763
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Loki for King Kong Prequel (Article) - 9/17/2014 1:16:52 PM

I also saw mentions that not only is this the same writer as the new Gozilla pic, but both are being produced by Legendary Pictures.  The speculaction has already started on the possibility of a new King Kong Vs Godzilla.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/17/2014 10:08:18 AM

Most of the time, the local Walmart stores by me have higher prices then the website or at least more than Best Buy.  They rarely mark down their DVDs or Blus to match local competitors unless you bring in an ad.

The 'Burbs Steelbook Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/17/2014 7:49:23 AM

Always loved this movie and felt it was under-rated.  Hopefully this same edition will be released in the US.  I can't justify a region free blu-ray player right now. :(

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/17/2014 7:37:37 AM

Found the coupon, but wish I would've known that yesterday.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/17/2014 7:35:43 AM

Hanso, Walmart's website says that Ghostbusters 1 and 2 blu ray is $19.96, which is why I didn't go there or get a price match. Where's that coupon that you mentioned?

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/16/2014 4:12:58 PM

Hanso, that seems to be a new deal from Best Buy.  They did it last week with Captain America 3D Bluray.  I got that for $14.99 and purchased Sherlock season 3 on Blu.  Had some leftover gift cards from my bday and only paid 4 bucks out of pocket.  I'm holding off on Godzilla until Black Friday.  I liked it well enough, but I'm in no rush to see it again at the moment.  I did pick up the Ghostbusters 2 pack for $17.99 though.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 9/9/2014 11:54:06 AM

Best Buy had a nice deal for the Winter Solider 3D Blu-ray combo pack in a Steelbook case for 14-99 when you buy a tv show 14-99 and up.  Pick up that and Sherlock Season 3 on Blu-ray.  Had a few gift cards left over from my birthday, so I paid 4 bucks out of pocket.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 9/9/2014 8:12:00 AM

Bob, you can skip the first half season of Agents of Shield.  It picks up in the second half a overall a much better show, but I will say it's far from being a great show.

No Marvel One Shot?  That blows.  That's one of the big reason's I buy these besides the movie itself.

Just curious, what deleted scene are you talking about with Stan Lee from Guardians?  I saw the movie twice and he had his cameo.

The Walking Dead: "Never Let Your Guard Down" Trailer (Article) - 9/8/2014 12:16:20 PM

I believe that alternate line is cut into the episode on teh Blu-ray release.  I haven't watched my copy just yet, but I think that's what I read.

I think the show runners dropped the ball a bit on that line.  As great of a moment as it was at the end of last season, just think of the buzz this show would've gotten if they had aired the version with the f-bomb.  The publicity that would have followed would have been well worth the FCC fine.  Just run the f-bomb version during the premiere version of that episode and then change out the copy for the 'screwing' version for re-airing.

American Horror Story Freak Show (Official Extended Trailer) (Article) - 9/8/2014 12:03:52 PM

I got the first and second season as a promo from work and the wife and I love it so far.  We're midway through season 2 and I actually like it better than the first so far.  I'd like this trailer more if it would play higher than 240p.

Calamity, you should give The Strain a shot.  Like a lot of genre shows, it's taking a few episodes to get into.  Right now, it's getting pretty good.  Haven't watched this week's show yet.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA