All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 2,702
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

8 Great GIANT TRANSFORMERS Toys (Article) - 6/30/2014 9:22:31 AM

VinJoy, that's what I always thought as well.  G1 was everything up to the movie.

NEW CLIP: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Article) - 6/26/2014 2:01:44 PM

This is the clip they played before Conan's interview with Andy Serkis last night.  It was a good interview including a phone conversation between Caesar and Gollum/Smeagol.  You should check it out online if you missed it.

8 Great GIANT TRANSFORMERS Toys (Article) - 6/26/2014 7:58:39 AM

I thought G1 was always the figures pre-Movie?  I also wouldn't consider Unicron a G1 figure.  As far as I know his first release wasn't until the early 2000's.  I do have that one and he is huge!

I defintiely would've added SkyFire / JetFire to the list.  I always loved him on the show and if memory serves me, he was one of the largest regular G1 figures ever released.  It was badass even though he didn't really look like his cartoon counterpart.  I think his head was different or that could have been just his helmet.

NEW Mad Max: Fury Road IMAGE (Article) - 6/25/2014 5:58:47 PM

Been wondering if we'd ever get any updates on this movie.  It's been so long it seems.  I do recall sometime, probably on here, telling me a while back that the previews haven't been good, but without a trailer or anything to go on, I don't know how anyone would know if it's good or bad.

The 25th Anniversary of Batman (Article) - 6/24/2014 11:38:32 AM

Right, who the hell would actually think that today's gangster flicks are better than The Godfather and The Godfather 2?  Have you seen some of the recent gangster flicks?  Lawless, Gangster Squad?  Seriously?

BATMAN 1989 TOP 10 TOYS AT 25 (Article) - 6/23/2014 8:20:50 AM

I've ben digging around the old nostalgia train myself lately.  I've been going through many of my old toys (in particular the Toy Biz and Kenner Bat-Stuff) and auctioning them all off on ebay.

The 25th Anniversary of Batman (Article) - 6/23/2014 8:07:52 AM

It was great for it's time, but it's cheesy as hell watching it now.  I still love the movie, but you have to look at it through rose colored glasses.

I could be wrong but didn't this movie start the whole hero-creating-the-villian deal that as plagued superhero movies since.  If so, that's probably the worst part of it's legacy.

New Pixar/ Disney Film: INSIDE OUT Details! (Article) - 6/23/2014 7:23:21 AM

Herman's Head was awesome!  Wish they would release that on DVD!

7 NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY IMAGES (Article) - 6/19/2014 10:57:56 AM

I predicted when they cast Pratt that if this movie is a success that his career was going to skyrocket him into A List status.  The dude is seriously funny in Parks and Rec, Lego Movie and now what we've seen hear.  Add in the dramatic roles he's had like in Zero Dark Thirty and there you go.

Game of Thrones: The Children Review (Article) - 6/19/2014 10:52:24 AM