All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 2,111 - 2,120 of 2,869

New STAR WARS Films in 3D? (Article) - 10/22/2009 3:00:32 AM

Coppola could be interesting.  Maybe good old Peter Jackson could tackle this as his next BIG trilogy.

Dexter: Dex Takes a Holiday Review (Article) - 10/21/2009 6:54:56 AM

Sleeper, That's my theory on both counts.  Trinity knows that Lundy is on to him, but a gun is not his style.  I was thinking Anton as well.  Also the drunk, abusive father is a good bet too.  At the end of the previous episode we saw him pouring a drink for his father who wasn't even there.

CROW Flies Forward (Article) - 10/20/2009 10:01:18 AM

Dr. Jackson is playing Hawkman...Sounds like it could be interesting.  Good thing they're staying at least somewhat true by giving the guy wings, but no word about his face/helmet.

TV Wasteland: Halloween's A Little Early (Article) - 10/19/2009 5:33:04 PM

Karas, the reason you don't notice basketball run long is that for the most part, the games air on TBS and the ESPNs.  If a game airs on a Sunday, it's usually earlier in the afternoon.  When they air on Saturdays, well, let's face it there's nothing on on Saturdays so who cares if they run long.  There are also fewer stopages in the game clocks in basketball.  And when basketball is one or more of the big 4 networks other then the already mentioned is in March (when not much is new) and in June (again when most new network shows are done for the season).

Also, baseball is a lot like watching paint dry, but I think that paint dries faster than most MLB games last.

Dexter: Dex Takes a Holiday Review (Article) - 10/19/2009 3:38:41 PM

Pony, didn;t Dexter kill a teenager in season 1?  Maybe he let the kid go, but I could've sworn he did kill the kid.  It's been a while since I've watched season one.

Really good episode, but I will say I was slightly disappointed.  In the teaser they showed us the female cop who would be Dexter's next victim, I thought it was the vice detective who Batista was bangin' last season, but apparently it's just an actress who REALLY resembles the one in this episode.  I thought it would be an interesting dynamic with Dexter killing someone he knows and who was at least for a little while a part of a co-workers life.  Granted they did that with Miguel Prado last season, but they could've also had her death play into this "relationship" that Batista is having with Laguerta.

It was my mistake, I know, but made me ever so slightly disappointed when I found out she wasn't the detective from last season.  Look them both up on IMDB, and you'll see just how similar they look.  Plus throw in the sunglasses and pulled back hair along with the badass female cop thing and it's easy to see.

Haley Talks GREEN LANTERN rumors (Article) - 10/19/2009 3:16:54 PM

That's okay, Hanso!  I was just scratchin' my head about that last comment.  Jason Isaacs could be cool.  Same with Ralph Fiennes.  While we're just throwing out names for Sinestro, I'll throw out:  Antonio Banderas and maybe David Thewlis also from the Potter series where he plays Remus Lupin.

Haley Talks GREEN LANTERN rumors (Article) - 10/19/2009 12:36:41 PM

Hanso, Isaac Hayes?  That really would be amazing since he's been dead for more than a year now.

TV Wasteland: Halloween's A Little Early (Article) - 10/19/2009 12:10:21 PM

Thorin, you're refering to the infamous Heidi Game.  In 1968, the Jets were playing the Raiders.  The Raiders were down 32-29 with 65 seconds left in the game and NBC went to commerical and never came back to the game instead they flipped the switch to the made for tv movie Heidi.  Little did NBC know, but the Raiders would go on to score 14 more points in a little over 30 seconds and win the game 43-32.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/16/2009 7:14:06 AM

I liked the clip from the TMNT movie, but what's the deal with 80's Leo's voice?  Is the dude who voices Liquid Snake so busy can can't reprise his role?

Comics on Sale October 14th (Article) - 10/15/2009 10:45:26 PM

Ah, just found out Pinocchio: Vampire Slayer is available in stores on Oct. 28th.  Or online now, http://www.slgcomic.com/Pinocchio-Vampire-Slayer_p_1262.html

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA