All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 2,111 - 2,120 of 2,667

MOON (Article) - 6/11/2009 3:01:06 PM

Yeah, Sam and Tony Shaloub were by far the best parts of Galaxy Quest.  I love that Sam kept thinking he was going to die just because his character didn't have a name.  I'm been a fan of his work ever since.  I still think that the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy movie is underrated.  It was quite hilarious.  Yes, I never read the books, so I can't do the comparing thing there.  I do own the BBC series on DVD, so I can compare it to that.

The only thing about this new film that I'm pissed about is that so far I have yet to see a release date for the film at a theater near me!  DAMN IT!!  At least that is according to the release dates on IMDB for the film.  There is now "wide" USA release, not yet anyway.  If you're only planning a "limited" theatrical release why not test out the whole "theater and DVD release on the same day" again?

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4 Coming? (Article) - 6/11/2009 11:44:31 AM

Does the world really need another Mission: Impossible movie?  The first was okay, the second was shit, and the third was decent (probably the best of the three).  Still, I can't see myself going out of my way to see a fourth one.  Maybe on HBO somehwere down the line.

Can DiCaprio catch SPAWN? (Article) - 6/10/2009 1:46:39 PM

I seriously doubt he'd do it, but I think Ridley Scott would pull off an AWESOME Spawn film especially if Todd wants to keep Spawn in the shadows. Think Spawn done in the style of Alien.

The Crossover Appeal (Article) - 6/9/2009 12:26:45 PM

Schreiber was also pretty good in Sphere with Dustin Hoffman and Samuel L. Jackson.  It's not the best movie in the world, but I still enjoy playing every once in a while.

HARRY POTTER 6 IMAX Delayed (Article) - 6/9/2009 12:05:17 PM

BOOO!!!!  2 weeks is plenty long for Transformers 2 to run it's course.

Heaven forbid the IMAX theaters split up the screening times for these films  Like show TF2 then HP6 followed by TF2 and then HP6 all in one day.

TERMINATOR Tops Overseas (Article) - 6/8/2009 12:34:30 PM

Also, McG's been saying before the film's release that they have to wait and see how this one performs before they go ahead with the other sequels in the "planned" trilogy.  After seeing T4, I was hoping that the movie would flop, but it keeps inching along and with the money it's pulled in overseas and the cash once it hits DVD, I'm sure the WB will have made enough back to warrant greenlightling the "planned" sequels.

Return of Doctor WHO (Article) - 6/5/2009 1:04:13 PM

Always felt a bit bad for old Ricky, I mean, Mickey.  Then again, he was just a tin dog after all.

DRAG ME TO HELL (Article) - 6/4/2009 1:03:02 PM

The ending was kind of predictable, but I'm glad it ended the way it did.

SPOILERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i was surprised that Sam had the balls to have her kill the kitten and to end it the way he did.  Way to go, Sam!!  Screw Hollywood and their lameass "everything as wrap up all nice and happy" attitude.

David Carradine Dead at 72 (Article) - 6/4/2009 12:36:05 PM

Rest In Peace, Grasshopper.

Return of Doctor WHO (Article) - 6/4/2009 12:34:53 PM

Karas1, can't really say much about Rose's intellegence as I wasn't really paying attention to that.  I also didn't think I was going to like Donna based off the one Christmas episode she appeared in, but I suprising did end up liking her.  Of the new series' campanions, I think I like Martha the best, though.  Still, Sarah Jane is the my favorite all-time companion.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA