All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 2,111 - 2,120 of 2,862

TV Wasteland: Halloween's A Little Early (Article) - 10/19/2009 12:10:21 PM

Thorin, you're refering to the infamous Heidi Game.  In 1968, the Jets were playing the Raiders.  The Raiders were down 32-29 with 65 seconds left in the game and NBC went to commerical and never came back to the game instead they flipped the switch to the made for tv movie Heidi.  Little did NBC know, but the Raiders would go on to score 14 more points in a little over 30 seconds and win the game 43-32.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/16/2009 7:14:06 AM

I liked the clip from the TMNT movie, but what's the deal with 80's Leo's voice?  Is the dude who voices Liquid Snake so busy can can't reprise his role?

Comics on Sale October 14th (Article) - 10/15/2009 10:45:26 PM

Ah, just found out Pinocchio: Vampire Slayer is available in stores on Oct. 28th.  Or online now, http://www.slgcomic.com/Pinocchio-Vampire-Slayer_p_1262.html

Comics on Sale October 14th (Article) - 10/15/2009 12:09:08 AM

I'm not sure of the actual release date but check-out Pinocchio: Vampire Slayer when it hits comic book shelves later this month.  It's also already available for purchase online at http://www.slgcomic.com/Pinocchio-Vampire-Slayer_p_1262.html

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/15/2009 12:05:13 AM

I could be wrong, but I thought because of the the judgment with the Seigels that Superman's origins are off-limits anyway.

Casting Call: Captain America (Article) - 10/14/2009 5:07:50 AM

Dazzler, I don't think anyone will be playing Nick Fury anytime soon other than Samuel L. Jackson.  Marvel signed him to something like a 19 film deal.

Casting Call: Captain America (Article) - 10/14/2009 5:06:11 AM

Gotta say from this list, my top choice is Nathan Fillion even if I doubt it will happen.  I think he's the best choice.  Just look at his role in Joss' Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog.  Plus he's great at dishing out and taking a hell of a lot of punishment just watch Firefly and Serenity.  His one-on-one fight with The Operative at the end of Serenity was fantastic.  Plus, with his new series, Castle, he's just the right mix of known and unknown.

Let's face it, you have to get someone who is not known or only slightly known by the mainstream public.  Sure, guys like Will Smith, Matt Damon and Leo would draw crowds, but it would always be WILL SMITH as... or MATT DAMON as...

I like Jaime Barber, but I don't think he's got the size to play Capt.  When I saw Jaime's pic on here my first thought was could be good, but I'd rather see Tahmoh Penikett if I had to chose between to two from BSG.  Tahmoh has the size and the acting chops to play the All-America icon even if he is Canadian.

I also like Bradley Cooper for a superhero role, but I think now that Ryan Reynolds is Green Latern that Bradley has to be the top contender for The Flash.  Bradley does great with comedy not only from this year's Hangover, but you all should definitely check him out in his short-lived tv series, Kitchen Confidential...very funny.

Dexter: Blinded by the Light Review (Article) - 10/14/2009 4:43:02 AM

No problem, Skroin.  Darn that tasty whiskey!

Dexter: Blinded by the Light Review (Article) - 10/13/2009 1:24:44 PM

My guess is that the Trinity killer had some sort of tragedy in his life like his sister killed herself, his distraught mother leaped to her death and his father drank himself to death over the loss of his wife and daughter.  Or, Trinity himself killed them all.  Whatever the case he seems to be mimicing something from his past.  My guess is that Dexter will be targeted as the third victim.

And Rita has 3 children now.

Stargate Universe: Air Part 3 Review (Article) - 10/13/2009 5:09:11 AM

Ah, that's right.  Thanks, Karas.  Been a long time fan of both SG1 and SGA, but it's taking a little bit for me to get into the new show with all the new names to learn too.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA