All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 2,111 - 2,120 of 2,701

SMURFS Movie in 3-D (Article) - 6/29/2009 7:18:51 AM

I wonder if Hollywood can make a kids film without fart jokes?

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Review (Article) - 6/29/2009 7:14:59 AM

This movie actually made Wolverine look like high art.  I went in with my expectations extremely low and I came out of the movie with my IQ having dropped by 50 points.  WHAT A TERRIBLE F#@&!(ing movie!

TRANSFORMERS 2 Going for $200 Mil (Article) - 6/29/2009 7:12:55 AM

What a terrible F#@(!ing film!

AVATAR Shown Off in Amsterdam (Article) - 6/24/2009 8:15:42 AM

Ok, where's Hanso with his "Avatar will OWN, son" and "It will melt you faces off" comments?

HITMAN 2 Has a Writer (Article) - 6/24/2009 8:13:45 AM

Did anyone actually see the first Hitman?

Transformers Set to Invade Theaters Again (Article) - 6/23/2009 6:21:26 PM

Well, Rob, we got a keep you on your toes, man.

Merlin: The Dragon's Call Review (Article) - 6/23/2009 6:20:08 PM

I meant that if it's going to involve Arthurian characters than it NEEDS to be based on Arthurian legend.  It's a decent show if as long as you can push out what you know about those legends.

Transformers Set to Invade Theaters Again (Article) - 6/23/2009 12:57:12 PM

Robert when did Prime say, “Megatron, let this be our final battle?”  I just don't remember that line from the movie.  I do remember him saying "One shall stand, One shall Fall." which they did use in the first Bay film.

Don't get me wrong, I always loved Peter Cullen as Prime, but deep down Starscream has always been my favorite Transformer.  Just as you pointed out, Robert, he was hilarious and had great comic timing, but Chris Latta's voice is unmistakable.

[said with smirk on his face]
Starscream: Oh, how it pains me to do this!
Megatron: Wait! I still function!
Starscream: Wanna bet?
[Starscream lets Megatron's body drift from the open shuttle door into space]
Megatron: Starrrrrrrscreammmmmmmmm!... argh!...
[Megatron's crumbled body disappears into space]

FANTASTIC!!!

Merlin: The Dragon's Call Review (Article) - 6/23/2009 12:38:18 PM

Merlin was okay. I just wish it weren't based on the Arthurian legends. I mean, it kinda falls in line with Smallville (a show I like, but wish it was slightly different). You have Arthur and Merlin as basically the same age? Arthur's love interest is Morgonna? It doesn't really fit with Arthurian legend, does it? That said, I did like the first two, but it might take some getting used to before I can really get into this show. I still think of Excalibur whenever I think King Arthur.

Unwanted Cast-Off or Cult Hit in the Making (Article) - 6/23/2009 12:11:01 PM