All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 2,705
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

New Pixar/ Disney Film: INSIDE OUT Details! (Article) - 6/23/2014 7:23:21 AM

Herman's Head was awesome!  Wish they would release that on DVD!

7 NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY IMAGES (Article) - 6/19/2014 10:57:56 AM

I predicted when they cast Pratt that if this movie is a success that his career was going to skyrocket him into A List status.  The dude is seriously funny in Parks and Rec, Lego Movie and now what we've seen hear.  Add in the dramatic roles he's had like in Zero Dark Thirty and there you go.

Game of Thrones: The Children Review (Article) - 6/19/2014 10:52:24 AM

Good call, Hanso.

FIRST LOOK: Shredder from TMNT (Article) - 6/18/2014 8:12:24 AM

Wow, that. looks.  terrible.

UK Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer (Article) - 6/18/2014 8:06:44 AM

I didn't link about the old series The Avengers.  I guess it makes sense, but I don't see the point in calling it something else.  The 2 are quite different and I would assume if you see a poster filled with Superheros and not Emma Peel that you would know there is a difference and if you're watching this trailer then you should know the difference.

Game of Thrones: The Children Review (Article) - 6/17/2014 1:53:48 PM

I got the impression from the finale that Shae was always in the employ of Tywin and never had any real feelings for Tyrion.

UK Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer (Article) - 6/17/2014 1:25:54 PM

Awesome, can't wait until August, but maybe someone anwser this question.  Does Groot only ever say I'm Groot in the comics?  Kind of like Hulk Smash?  Sorry I'd put those in quotes but that isn't allowed on Mania.

And are they now calling Avengers, Avengers Assemble?  This the first I've ever seen it being called that other than maybe on the soundtrack.

Dumb and Dumber To Trailer (Article) - 6/12/2014 3:59:54 PM

There was a TV series?

The Summer of '84: Ghostbusters (Article) - 6/10/2014 12:33:22 PM

Without the EPA guy, we wouldn't have had the tell him about the twinkie bit.  I would've used quotations there, but apparently we can't use quotation marks here anymore.

The Twilight Zone: Essential Episodes (Article) - 6/10/2014 11:10:48 AM

Pretty sure the full collection is available on Amazon for blu-ray, but it might be a package of all 5 inidividual seasons).  I have all 5 seasons on Blu-ray, but I got each one separatelyand not as a set.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA