All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 2,918
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Arrow: Midnight City Review (Article) - 1/29/2015 1:09:41 PM

I completely missed the line about the cold temps and the herbal tea saving Ollie's life.  I assumed that was still something they hadn't revealed.  If that is the case, I call BS.  That's quite a cop-out excuse.  I was thinking it had something to do with some 'yet to be revealed' power of Tatsu's.

On the subject of Tatsu, Maseo had to strike a bargain with China White to rescue her, not their son.

Canary and Roy did not save the Mayor.  When Brick crashed the meeting and tried to kidnap the Mayor and the aldermen, it's stated that the Mayor was safe but 3 aldermen were taken.  That's when Canary and Roy go after Brick and try to rescue the aldermen.  They get one of the aldermen out fo the van, who is then promptly shot and killed by Brick right in front of Roy and Laurel.

Felicity's flip-flopping emotions are getting abit tiresome, but at least the attack and aftermath of the attempted kidnapping of the Mayor help her get back into the groove.  Her conversation with Ray afterward is where she realizes that they have to do what they do to help the people they care about and not just in memory of Ollie.

Tomorrowland Big Game Tease (Article) - 1/29/2015 12:44:28 PM

Mommitchell, the term 'Super Bowl' is copyrighted and therefore can not be used without the expressed written consent of the NFL.  Radio, tv, commercials, news, etc. all use the term 'The Big Game' en lieu of this.  Same goes for similar events like 'March Madness' which is generally just 'The Basketball Tournament.'

Paramount Pictures Release Date Announcements (Article) - 1/29/2015 7:47:59 AM

The last movie could have easily been called Friday the 13th Part Whatever and would've been fine.  Why try rebooting, again?  Also with an early summer release date, I see that movie dying a quick and horrible death.

Arrow: Left Behind review (Article) - 1/23/2015 11:42:26 AM

HA!  I kept thinking that same thing while watching the episode.  I'm the Juggeraunt Bitch!

Arrow: Left Behind review (Article) - 1/23/2015 8:06:56 AM

She did use the sonic blasts bombs or whever they call them on this show that would basically be the same effect.  All that said, yes, she did turn into a superheroine way too quick.  Hopefully they pay that aspect off a bit in the coming episodes.  I really thought we'd get the Lazarus Pit being the device to resurrect Ollie.

Supergirl Has Been Cast (Article) - 1/23/2015 7:28:53 AM

I don't get how you can have Supergirl without Superman.  For me, she needs Clark to guide her, but maybe it'll be fine.  Just have to wait to see.

I'm not sure that Supergirl would crossover with Arrow and Flash though.  This says Supergirl is on CBS.  Arrow and Flash are on CW.  Viacom owns CBS.  WB owns CW.  It would make for quite the crossover event if Viacom allowed this.

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper nails it! (Article) - 1/20/2015 11:32:29 AM

Foxcatcher finally opened up in my area.  Not at all what I was expecting, especially in the end.  I wasn't familiar at all with this story prior to going into the theater.  It was well done with some great performances even though (from what I could read online) there were some historic inaccuracies and passage of time that wasn't reflected in this final edit of the movie.

"Powers" on Late Night with Seth Myers (Article) - 1/20/2015 8:49:13 AM

That's a pretty narrow audience to capture.  Haven't owned a PS since numero uno and have no intention of buying one.  I like video games, but not at the ridiculous price tags the consoles have jumped to lately.

The Strain Season 2 Trailer (Article) - 1/20/2015 8:45:50 AM

Meh, I'm undecided on continuing with this series.  The first season had some really good parts and a tons of underwhelming lost opportunities.  May wait and see as we get closer to the summer preimere.  Right now, I'm not feeling it.

5 Michael Keaton Films to Re-watch Before the Oscars (Article) - 1/13/2015 11:10:47 AM

In my mind, Keaton doesn't get any better than he was in Beetlejuice.  He's a really great comedic actor.  I grew up watching Mr. Mom as well even had it on DVD.  I think it was a promo giveaway maybe 10 years ago at Pizza Hut.  They gave you a DVD with the purchase of a pizza.  Seems like they shouldn't given out Multiplicity rather than Mr. Mom, but I digress.

How has no one mentioned The Dream Team yet?  That movie is freakin' hilarious!

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA