All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 2,700
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Game of Thrones: The Children Review (Article) - 6/17/2014 1:53:48 PM

I got the impression from the finale that Shae was always in the employ of Tywin and never had any real feelings for Tyrion.

UK Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer (Article) - 6/17/2014 1:25:54 PM

Awesome, can't wait until August, but maybe someone anwser this question.  Does Groot only ever say I'm Groot in the comics?  Kind of like Hulk Smash?  Sorry I'd put those in quotes but that isn't allowed on Mania.

And are they now calling Avengers, Avengers Assemble?  This the first I've ever seen it being called that other than maybe on the soundtrack.

Dumb and Dumber To Trailer (Article) - 6/12/2014 3:59:54 PM

There was a TV series?

The Summer of '84: Ghostbusters (Article) - 6/10/2014 12:33:22 PM

Without the EPA guy, we wouldn't have had the tell him about the twinkie bit.  I would've used quotations there, but apparently we can't use quotation marks here anymore.

The Twilight Zone: Essential Episodes (Article) - 6/10/2014 11:10:48 AM

Pretty sure the full collection is available on Amazon for blu-ray, but it might be a package of all 5 inidividual seasons).  I have all 5 seasons on Blu-ray, but I got each one separatelyand not as a set.

Leprechaun: Origins Trailer (Article) - 6/10/2014 11:01:30 AM

So we can't use quotations anymore?

Leprechaun: Origins Trailer (Article) - 6/10/2014 11:00:41 AM

Why even call it a reboot or Origins?  Just call it Leprechaun and be done with it.  It's a new franchise and looks to have little if anything in common with the other ones.

Live Action Beauty and the Beast Gets Director (Article) - 6/5/2014 12:27:00 PM

The same could be said of The Jungle Book.  It's been adapted into live action many, many times.  Although my personal favorite is the 1942 version starring Sabu.

New Sharknado Sequel TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 12:23:36 PM

I still think they should have gone with Sharknado 2: Electric Boogaloo!

THE GIVER - Official Trailer 2 (Article) - 6/5/2014 8:52:27 AM

Looks interesting.  Will probably give this a shot at the theater.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA