All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 2,753

The Gotham Preview Specials (Article) - 8/25/2014 8:20:58 AM

Blankczech, I'll add Castle and NCIS to that list of competing Monday night shows.  And didn't FOX also put Almost Human on Monday nights last year?

Automata Trailer and Poster (Article) - 8/22/2014 7:49:01 AM

Looks great!  I'm game!

The Summer of '84: Sheena (Article) - 8/20/2014 7:59:40 AM

I always liked the 1976 King Kong.

First Look: Paul Rudd in ANT-MAN (Article) - 8/20/2014 7:38:47 AM

Are those bandages?  I thought they were eyebrow rings.

Batman 25th Anniversary Two-Disc Edition Blu-ray Details (Article) - 8/15/2014 9:21:33 AM

It may have been considered a 'serious' take on a comic book at the time, but have you watched it lately?  It's pretty darn campy.  Sure not 60's Batman or Schummaker Batman, but still pretty silly.  I think I would call the movie more of a dark take on a comic book character as opposed to 'serious.'

It's still great fun and I love it, but pretty campy none the less.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Hercules, Tarzan, Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Article) - 8/13/2014 12:37:13 PM

I just toss the over-sized box and put the figurines on the shelf.  I know it goes against all the geek-boy collector's mantras, but I don't care about the extra box.  The bluray inside still has the regular slipcover.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Hercules, Tarzan, Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Article) - 8/13/2014 8:18:41 AM

Oh and I picked up Batman Assault on Arkham but not the steelbook.  I got he Best Buy one with the figurine.  I'm gotten most of those.  I missed the one that came with Justice League War because I waited until like Friday that week to go and pick it up and it was already sold out at every location.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Hercules, Tarzan, Bedknobs and Broomsticks (Article) - 8/13/2014 8:17:05 AM

Same here, Kara.  That part and the song was amazing.  I always felt this was more of a classic than Mary Poppins yet it barely ever gets mentioned.

Star Wars: Episode VII Update (Article) - 8/13/2014 8:12:08 AM

xpaladinx, where are you getting that it's been cut off?  It could be still attached to Luke and he's holding the note with it.  We did see in Empire that the mechanisms in the hand begin further down the arm and not just the hand itself.

Star Wars: Episode VII Update (Article) - 8/12/2014 2:30:39 PM

That hallway kind of resembles the prison block from Star Wars (not calling it A New Hope).

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA