All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 2,785

Supergirl Coming to CBS (Article) - 9/22/2014 10:58:47 AM

The writer's strike didn't kill Heroes, then poor ending to the second half of season 1 killed it.

The Judge: Full Trailer (Article) - 9/17/2014 1:19:13 PM

This suck if this is RDJ's little 'surpise' he teased yesterday.  I only heard about this flick last week when I saw the trailer before Expendables 3.  It looks like it could be good, but I'm not leaping out of my seat with excitement.

Loki for King Kong Prequel (Article) - 9/17/2014 1:16:52 PM

I also saw mentions that not only is this the same writer as the new Gozilla pic, but both are being produced by Legendary Pictures.  The speculaction has already started on the possibility of a new King Kong Vs Godzilla.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/17/2014 10:08:18 AM

Most of the time, the local Walmart stores by me have higher prices then the website or at least more than Best Buy.  They rarely mark down their DVDs or Blus to match local competitors unless you bring in an ad.

The 'Burbs Steelbook Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/17/2014 7:49:23 AM

Always loved this movie and felt it was under-rated.  Hopefully this same edition will be released in the US.  I can't justify a region free blu-ray player right now. :(

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/17/2014 7:37:37 AM

Found the coupon, but wish I would've known that yesterday.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/17/2014 7:35:43 AM

Hanso, Walmart's website says that Ghostbusters 1 and 2 blu ray is $19.96, which is why I didn't go there or get a price match. Where's that coupon that you mentioned?

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/16/2014 4:12:58 PM

Hanso, that seems to be a new deal from Best Buy.  They did it last week with Captain America 3D Bluray.  I got that for $14.99 and purchased Sherlock season 3 on Blu.  Had some leftover gift cards from my bday and only paid 4 bucks out of pocket.  I'm holding off on Godzilla until Black Friday.  I liked it well enough, but I'm in no rush to see it again at the moment.  I did pick up the Ghostbusters 2 pack for $17.99 though.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 9/9/2014 11:54:06 AM

Best Buy had a nice deal for the Winter Solider 3D Blu-ray combo pack in a Steelbook case for 14-99 when you buy a tv show 14-99 and up.  Pick up that and Sherlock Season 3 on Blu-ray.  Had a few gift cards left over from my birthday, so I paid 4 bucks out of pocket.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 9/9/2014 8:12:00 AM

Bob, you can skip the first half season of Agents of Shield.  It picks up in the second half a overall a much better show, but I will say it's far from being a great show.

No Marvel One Shot?  That blows.  That's one of the big reason's I buy these besides the movie itself.

Just curious, what deleted scene are you talking about with Stan Lee from Guardians?  I saw the movie twice and he had his cameo.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA