All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 2,797

TAKEN 3 - Exclusive Trailer (Article) - 9/30/2014 10:46:48 AM

I agree with spiderhero.  That last movie sucked balls.  It took me 2 years to get around to finally watching it and it was just blah.  Maybe it was more of the same, maybe it was that the villian was the homeless guy who Bruce Wayne gave his coat to in Batman Begin, or maybe it was something else, but I just didn't care about the sequel.  This at least looks a bit different and adding a bit of twist to the original formula.  Doubt I'll see it in theaters, but maybe I'll grab it on Redbox.

The Walking Dead Spin Off Characters Announced (Article) - 9/30/2014 8:36:54 AM

Hoping for the best here, but the track record for running multiple tv series at the same time is often just a bad idea story-wise.  Look at TNG and DS9, both were stronger when the other was off the air and DS9 and Voyager, same thing.  Also look at Stargate SG1 and SG Atlantis.  Not saying they were terrible but the writing and the stories suffered when trying to run more than one series at a time.  Hoping it'll be different here if they stagger the seasons, so that when one season is on the other is off.  That may help in the problem as the trend for Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring seasons hadn't really started when those other shows were on.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer with Interstellar? (Article) - 9/30/2014 8:27:53 AM

I'd like to go on record saying that Kill Bill in no way was epic enough for 2 films.  It was a bloated single film that they padded out with unnecessary filler (the anime segment in particular) to make 2 films.  I'm not saying I don't enjoy those 2 films, but I can't help but think how awesome a tightened single film would've been even if it was 3 hours or 3 hours and 15 minutes long.  It would've been better than 2 bloated films.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: A Million Ways to Die in the West (Article) - 9/30/2014 8:15:45 AM

Same here, Bob.  I LOVE Family Guy and Ted, but AMWTDITW, just fell kind of flat.  I really, really wanted to love it.  Definitely some funny moments, but most of those were all in the trailers.  If I do end up picking this one up it will be on Black Friday or in the bargin bin.

Gotham: Pilot Review (Article) - 9/26/2014 9:14:06 AM

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  It was just meh, okay so far.  The city is definitely the highlight of the show so far along with Penguin.  The weakest link thus far is Selina Kyle.  It's a bit creepy the way she's lurking.  I don't get why they have her stalking young Bruce, but maybe we'll get some answers in the coming weeks.

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:31:16 AM

Zillaman, they produced V for Vendetta.  They didn't direct it.

NEW Flash Trailer for Premiere (Article) - 9/26/2014 8:26:23 AM

I didn't have a problem with the coma thing.  He's the FLASH!  His molecules are constantly moving at a higher rate than every other human being.  So I'd buy that he could just get up and start walking around.  So there's that and the fact that this is a fantasy, comicbook show.  It's doesn't have to follow real world rules.

Stanley Kubrick: The Masterpiece Collection Announcement (Article) - 9/23/2014 10:03:35 PM

Shut up and take my money already!

And what's the deal with the O' Lucky Malcolm doc?  I think I have that on at least 2 maybe 3 separate dvds including Clockwork Orange and O' Lucky Man.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (Article) - 9/23/2014 10:26:14 AM

Hanso, you can send them my way if you aren't into them ;)

Bryan Singer Confirmed for X-Men: Apocalypse (Article) - 9/23/2014 10:24:22 AM

How was Jackman the 'hot actor' when the first film came out?  X-Men is what made him a household name.  They centered the first film on Wolverine because despite Cyclops being the main man in the comics, Wolverine as a character is/was far more popular.  I'm not saying that every X film should be Wolverine based at all, but as a character Wolverine is more well known and popular.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA