All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 2,627

The Shadow Collectors Edition Blu-ray Review (Article) - 3/10/2014 1:35:14 PM

I think Raimi has been talking about doing The Shadow for the last 20 years.  I think I remember hearing that he wanted to direct this one, but the studio wouldn't take a chance on him as a director for a "big" budget franchise at the time, so he made Darkman instead.

New MALEFICENT Poster Arrives (Article) - 3/10/2014 1:33:03 PM

It may be surprisingly good.  I remember thinking that Pirates of the Caribbean was going to be bad, but I went to see it and it was damn fun.  I just haven't seen anything from this that appeals to me.  I'm probably not the target market either.

New MALEFICENT Poster Arrives (Article) - 3/10/2014 11:55:24 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't get why anyone would go see this?

Game of Thrones Season 4: Trailer #3 - Secrets (Article) - 3/10/2014 8:16:28 AM

Can't wait.  Started rewatching seasons 1 through 3 last week to prepare!

3 NEW Clips From Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 3/7/2014 7:59:14 AM

Stan Lee's voice over is giving me a 60's Batman "Smae Bat Time. Same Bat Channel"-vibe.

The Boxtrolls: Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/7/2014 7:47:01 AM

Monkeyfoot, you need to check out the trailer I mentioned.  It should be on youtube.  Definitely worth the time to watch.

The Boxtrolls: Trailer #3 (Article) - 3/7/2014 7:46:12 AM

I can't say I have any interest in seeing this movie, but I will say the second trailer they released for this (I saw it in front of Lego Movie) was hands-down one of the best trailers for a movie I have ever seen.  It was set to the song "He's got the whole world (In His Hands)" and it started with nothing but behind-the-scenes footage of the making of the stop motion models from the inner mechanics of the models to the painting, the many many different model heads they need for different lip movements and even the scaled city streets set.  It was just refreshing and different to see something that I'd bet the general audience has never even thought about when it comes to making these types of films.

Batman: Arkham Knight Announce Trailer (Article) - 3/7/2014 7:35:03 AM

I think the fanboys would still find stuff to bitch about besides casting actors who look the part or don't.  Seen all the crap the DC animated flicks get when they don't use Kevin Conroy or Mark Hamil?

Thor: The Dark World Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 3/6/2014 8:42:26 AM

The "one shot" I'd like to see with Darcy would probably not be for the kiddos.

Big Trouble in Little China Comic Coming (Article) - 3/5/2014 1:23:43 PM