All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 2,626

The Walking Dead: Still Review (Article) - 3/5/2014 1:07:59 PM

I do agree that the moonshine seemed extremely weak.  Beth saying it tasted nasty after the first shot was rather unrealistic.  She should have barely been able to speak if it were true moonshine.

Batman: Arkham Knight Announce Trailer (Article) - 3/4/2014 1:11:25 PM

Not that it's a bad thing, but that batmobile looks like a combination of Burton's batmobile, the one from Batman Forever and the Tumbler.  It looks cool, but not really "unique."

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Hunger Games:Catching Fire (Article) - 3/4/2014 9:09:15 AM

Harry and the Hendersons was the bomb back in the day!  But I don't think I'll pick up the bluray anytime soon.  I have the DVD, and that's fine by me even if Rick Baker's Harry VFX was amazing!

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/1/2014 10:10:20 AM

I think someone should just follow Michael Bay around with a teleprompter that works for a moment and then suddenly stops one sentence into whatever he's saying.  That way every time he has an idea, he gets frustrated and walks away.

MUST HAVE TOYS at Toy Fair 2014 (Article) - 2/28/2014 8:11:54 AM

The lego Ghostbusters and Ecto-1 are freaking awesome!

I'd love to collect that DC line Superpowers line, but at $30.00 a piece that seems rather steep.  If they end up retailing for around $9.99, I'd consider it.

Episode VII Cast Update: Adam Driver? (Article) - 2/27/2014 9:29:47 AM

VTG, it's got a fairly deep voice as it is.  May not need much altering.

Episode VII Cast Update: Adam Driver? (Article) - 2/26/2014 3:02:37 PM

He's a decent actor and I like that he's relatively unknown.  He's been popping up in more and more stuff over the last couple years.  He had parts in Inside Llewyn Davis and Lincoln.

Ghostbusters 3 Script to be Re-Worked (Article) - 2/26/2014 1:10:30 PM

I think I prefer the idea of a sequel over that over a "reboot/remake."  Having the characters and names remain the same would draw far too many comparisons.  Let the some new blood take over from the old crew.  I think you could do a nice memorial for Ramis/Egon as a jumping off point (maybe not a jumping off point but included in the film a la Rocky Balboa and Adriene.)

And Hanso, I like your idea bout Chris Prat.  Dude is hilarious on Parks and Rec and I have a feeling that after doing Zero Dark Thirty, Lego Movie and the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy (among other roles) that he's star is about to blow up.  Don't know if you'd want to lift the entire cast of Parks and Rec to a new GB movie, but Nick Offerman and Aziz Ansari would be awesome in the movie too.

NEW X-Men: Days of Future Past Teaser (Article) - 2/25/2014 1:16:19 PM

Worked for me.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Shadow (Article) - 2/25/2014 9:15:52 AM

I know I caught The Shadow a few years back on HBO or something.  Haven't seen The Phantom in years, but I did record it to my DVR a few months ago.  I think I might just watch it tonight.  I recall being disappointed in both of these flicks when they were released as well.  They aren't terrible, but as stated more of a call back to some of the 60's campiness.  And if you all are honest with yourselves, Burton's 1989 Batman is pretty campy too.  I love the movie, yes, but I just rewatched it again last month and, damn, it's pretty silly, but yes in a dark way.

I think both The Shadow and The Phantom are due for a reboot just don't let Frank Miller near them.  I loved Sin City, but The Spirit was one of the worst films I have ever seen.  Also, don't let SyFy near them, I didn't watch The Phantom mini-series/movie or whatever it was, but it looked awful.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA