All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 2,711

THE GIVER - Official Trailer 2 (Article) - 6/5/2014 8:52:27 AM

Looks interesting.  Will probably give this a shot at the theater.

Hercules Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 6/4/2014 9:11:23 AM

That's a pretty sizeable improvement over that first trailer.  I can't really say that I'm excited to this movie, but it looks better than it did before.  Might even Redbox it.

Jupiter Ascending Release DATE Change (Article) - 6/4/2014 9:05:34 AM

Never really cared for the Wacko Bros' films.  Matrix was good (except for the ending shot).  Other than that, I really don't care fore their body of work and nothing in the trailers for this had me interested either.

Stargate set to Return (Article) - 6/3/2014 11:36:27 AM

Monkeyfoot, the problem I had with them, though was they really turned their characters into despicable, unlikeable people.  They used other people's bodies for sex and getting drunk and what all else.  It really hurt the show.

Stargate set to Return (Article) - 6/2/2014 7:43:18 AM

I tried and tried to like SGU, but never could get into it. For me, their biggest problem was as you said they were trying to copy the new BSG, which just didn't fit with the previous 15 seasons of SG shows.

And I believe, the last good movie that Emmerich did (as someone asked earlier) was Stargate.

Josh Brolin for Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/2/2014 7:36:31 AM

Kelso, I don't think anyone was saying that Brolin would be in costume. The question was did he do any mo-cap for the animation team to use in creating the CGI Thanos.

Stargate set to Return (Article) - 5/30/2014 1:57:00 PM

Redshirt, Daniel's wife on the show was played by a different actress than the movie.  They look similar enough but definitely different.  Skar'a and Good Father were played by the same actors from the movie.

Really have no interest in a movie that doesn't follow the series continuity unless it pulls a Days of Future Past and erases SG:U from continuity.  I'd be okay with that.  As it stands, I'd rather see the SG-1 and Atlantis movies were we promised.

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/28/2014 11:16:16 AM

Never understood the hate on this movie. As a kid, I loved this movie more than Raiders. Nowadays, I still enjoy it, but maybe don't rank it over Raiders. Still, a damn fun time with one of the greatest characters in movie history. I and still say they should've gotten an adult Short-Round in the Crystal Skull movie rather than Shia LaBeouf.

Depp for Houdini? (Article) - 5/28/2014 10:42:23 AM

First thing's first, ditch that long ass title and just call it Houdini!

FIRST PHOTO: Batman and Batmobile (Article) - 5/16/2014 10:14:46 AM

Samson, I don't think anyone is really aware that Kal triggered a homing beacon to draw Zod to Earth other then Kal and maybe Lois.  It's never announced to the world "Hey, this dude Kal who we're looking for, he's the one who led us here.  We never would've found you guys if it weren't for him screwing around with some of Kryptonian tech we left behind a 1000 years ago."

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA