All redhairs99's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 2,746

CONSTANTINE Preview Unveiled at Comic-Con 2014 (Article) - 7/30/2014 9:13:17 AM

There's a growing bunch of these type shows that 'seem' too intense for network TV, but just look at Hannibal.  That's on NBC and my wife is constantly amazed by how graphic it it.

Marvel's Iron Man & Captain America: Heroes United - Clip 1 (Article) - 7/28/2014 1:04:34 PM

That animation is god awful.

Arrow Season 3 - Comic Con Trailer (Article) - 7/28/2014 7:52:30 AM

I admit I don't watch this show (though I've been meaning to give it a second chance) and I don't know the entire history or anything of Green Arrow in the comics, but I think it's funny they are now making him even more like Green Batman by bringing in Ra's Al Ghul.

THE WALKING DEAD Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 7/28/2014 7:24:53 AM

Domino, they film the series in Georgia.

The Death of Superman Lives; What Happened? Full Trailer (Article) - 7/26/2014 7:10:59 PM

This doc seems interesting but thank God that film never got made. It just sounded horrible from start to finish.

THE WALKING DEAD Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 2:16:02 PM

Guess this means Beth wasn't cooking on the grill...

Damn it!

The Summer of '84: Electric Dreams (Article) - 7/24/2014 12:08:19 PM

Monkeyfoot, I'm right there with you.  Never seen or even heard of this.

GODZILLA Blu-ray Release Date (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:16:52 AM

Shouldn't we all know by now that the prices listed in the press releases is the msrp and not what it will be in stores?  We all know you can count on these being at least 10 bucks cheaper the week of the release if not a little bit more.

12 Monkeys TV Series: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 5:31:08 PM

My favorite Brad Pitt role ever.  Don't see how this will work without Gilliam's style.

12 Monkeys TV Series: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 5:30:17 PM

And I didn't have any quotes either.

REDHAIRS99'S MANIACAL PERSONA