All redvector's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,331

DANIEL BRUHL in CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR (Article) - 11/15/2014 4:38:57 PM

Him playing a villain in both Civil War and Dr. Strange doesn't make much sense to me. And I'm thinking that there'll be mystery heroes appearing in addition to the surprise announcement of the Black Panther.

Jai Courtney for Suicide Squad Movie?! (Article) - 11/14/2014 6:20:33 AM

Career Suicide Squad.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Extended Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2014 9:40:54 AM

Fiege has said in interviews that don't expect the team roster to remain the same after the dust settles at the end of this movie.

Warcraft Posters and Cast Revealed! (Article) - 11/12/2014 10:18:35 AM

I'm thinking something along the lines of 300 with mostly green screens and cgi mixed with live action.

Warcraft Posters and Cast Revealed! (Article) - 11/11/2014 12:41:59 PM

I smell another Dungeons and Dragons film and we all remember how that turned out.

Hateful Eight Cast Announced (Article) - 11/9/2014 10:36:02 AM

Sounds alot like a thinly disguised remake of Hitchcock's Lifeboat.

TOY STORY 4 PLANS REVEALED (Article) - 11/7/2014 9:11:56 AM

Well they explored the possibility that there were evil toys out there with Lots-o-Hugs and his crew at the day care center. Which was something that I never thought they'd do in a Toy Story film.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON and ANT-MAN Sneak Peek - Behind The Scenes (Article) - 11/6/2014 9:10:51 AM

I was never very enthusiastic about the name Wonder Man in the comics in the first place. And even less interested in seeing him in the MCU.

I'm thinking that someone else's brain patterns will be used to create the Vision. But who? Dr Selvig? The preserved brain patterns of the original flesh-n-blood Jarvis? Both would fit the line in the plot synopsis that they meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes the Vision.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON and ANT-MAN Sneak Peek - Behind The Scenes (Article) - 11/6/2014 5:18:17 AM

I think that the reason they haven't shown the Vision yet is that the context of his appearance might reveal too much of the plot. Or they want to save the full reveal until the Super  Bowl spot.

Marvel's Agent Carter Sneak Peek (Article) - 11/5/2014 1:25:34 PM

Yeah that was a bit much. For myself I'm not that interested in the Agent Carter series.

Maybe it was that the show kept being interrupted for election coverage but for me the special wasn't that great.

REDVECTOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA