All redvector's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,136

GODZILLA - Official International - Japanese Trailer #4 (Article) - 4/24/2014 12:32:59 PM

I read that it's not really Godzilla but the Hulk in a Godzilla suit, and he's pissed that he's not getting another solo movie.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Only Light in the Darkness REVIEW (Article) - 4/24/2014 6:09:40 AM

I agree that Skye is going to be revealed as an established Marvel character or at least have some connection to an established character. I'm leaning toward her having alien origins, probably Kree. It would be a nice tie into GotG.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Only Light in the Darkness REVIEW (Article) - 4/24/2014 5:55:29 AM

Ward didn't shoot Koenig he strangled him. He used a piece of wire. If Ward had shot him in the back he wouldn't have gotten blood all over him.

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 11:29:01 AM

At this point I think the original is a so bad it's good that it's achieved cult status. So count me interested to see what they do with it.

Farscape Movie is Happening!? (Article) - 4/21/2014 1:08:03 PM

Farscape was hit or miss for me. Because sci-fi kept bouncing the show around the schedule so I just gave up. And the inconsistent quality of the show didn't help.

Mania Box Office Report: Captain America Three-peats (Article) - 4/21/2014 11:21:41 AM

I read that Marvel and Depp did have discussions a couple years ago about a Doctor Strange movie but they couldn't come together on it. Just like Tom Cruise was almost Tony Stark. If that had happened the MCU would have died on the vine.

Mania Box Office Report: Captain America Three-peats (Article) - 4/21/2014 9:56:27 AM

It was a good idea to put GotG near the end of the summer movie season as well.

Star Wars Rebels: WonderCon 2014 Exclusive Clip (Article) - 4/21/2014 5:50:49 AM

Yeah, I would blow that droid out an airlock. Then use the ships cannons to blast it into vapor.

Mania Review: Transcendence (Article) - 4/19/2014 12:03:24 PM

I'll probably catch this on cable, from what I've seen in the trailer it doesn't even qualify for rental status.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Behind the Scenes (Article) - 4/17/2014 7:55:50 AM

Nothing new to see here. The same behind the scenes clip shown with AoS. Hopefully we'll get a trailer that features Rocket and Groot speaking, soon.

REDVECTOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA