All redvector's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,356

Seven Characters for Doctor Strange (2016) (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:41:21 AM

The top three actors rumored for the Ancient are: Morgan Freeman, Bill Nigy, and Ken Watanabe. I'd be fine with any of them because the character will likely only be seen in a flashback sequence.

Star Trek 3 has 5 Directors in Contention (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:29:43 AM

How about none of the above and let Trek die. Into Dookieness killed any interest I had in Trek going forward.

Mania Box Office Report: Hail Exodus! (Article) - 12/15/2014 2:13:32 PM

Looks like Hunger Games fatigue has set in. Splitting the movie in two probably not a good idea. If you don't have a compelling part one people aren't going to have a reason to come back for part two.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/15/2014 10:30:32 AM

Sony needs to heed to old saying when you find yourself in a hole stop digging. Another reboot would be a another shovel of dirt.

Seven Characters for Doctor Strange (2016) (Article) - 12/15/2014 6:17:55 AM

At one point in the comics Mordo was a servant/disciple of Dormammu. So it would make sense for Mordo to be the villain for the first film with Dormammu behind the scenes pulling the strings.

It's a shame that Alfred Molina was wasted as the villain on the otherwise forgettable Sorceror's Apprentice he's the actor that I had pictured to be Mordo.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/13/2014 3:59:09 PM

Garfield dissed the Sony powers that be in an interview saying it was thier interference that led to the mess that was AS2. And reportedly blew off a dinner with Sony executives. So I'd be shocked if that they didn't let him go. Hell at this point Garfield probably would walk away from the role if he could.

In one of those emails it says they will be having a summit in Jan. to decide what to do with the character going forward. So it's possible that Spiderman may have no cinematic future at least not at Sony.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/12/2014 10:05:16 AM

I think that BB-8 will be the droid equivelant of Jar Jar Binks. Just that little snippet of him made me want to drop kick him into traffic.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/12/2014 9:19:07 AM

I'm thinking superbowl maybe along with another AoU trailer.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: What They Become Review (Article) - 12/11/2014 6:24:01 AM

I love how they pushed the envelope falling just short of calling them Inhumans.  But they might use the term used in the Inhuman comic which is to call them Nuhumans.

Krypton Developing at SyFy (Article) - 12/10/2014 7:57:18 AM

It was announced on EW last week that they'ed halted production on Constantine. And NBC has said they don't know when production will resume. If that's not a cancellation I don't know what is. It's one of those of situations where the network heavily promotes a show but when the show doesn't perform well they quitely shut the show down but don't call it a cancellation per se.

REDVECTOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA