All redvector's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,276

Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles Coming in 2015 (Article) - 9/19/2014 8:15:39 PM

Darker versions? Like they've never done that before. It doesn't make my mouth water it makes me want to barf.

Deadpool Gets 2016 Release Date (Article) - 9/19/2014 12:51:24 PM

I doubt this will be R rated, the profit margin will be slim enough at PG13. They'll probably release two versions for the dvd release a family friendly version and a uncut version.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/19/2014 6:03:31 AM

I think Dr. Selveg becomes the Vision. It would fit the old friend becoming the Vision part of the synopsis. Even though Paul Bettany will be playing him in body and voice. He could be killed by Ultron then he uses his brain patterns to create the Vision. Like Ultron used Wonder Man's brain patterns create the Vision in the comics.

Star Trek 3 Begins Filming in... (Article) - 9/18/2014 1:21:41 PM

The first was meh, the second was a mess of a mash up of Space Seed from the original series and Wrath of Khan, so I have no interest in a third.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/18/2014 6:55:59 AM

Feige and Whedon have said this is going to be a decidedly darker film this time.

Doctor Strange - Official Release Date Announced (Article) - 9/18/2014 6:41:00 AM

My choice would be Timothy Olyphant from Justified.

Doctor Strange - Official Release Date Announced (Article) - 9/17/2014 12:56:07 PM

I'm not convinced Joaquin Phoenix has the role. The website that reported the rumor has since back-peddled. EW, which picked up the story took the article down.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/17/2014 12:47:14 PM

Ignore blank he only just comes here to say something asinine.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/16/2014 2:15:09 PM

If you're going to have an AoU trailer I'd debut it during the premier of Agents of Shield. Unless that's the surprise that they'll be debuting it next week during AoS.

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/15/2014 12:48:25 PM

I agree with Blankczech I've always been partial to Burton's version of the Batmobile. It was aggressive looking but still a appealing design asthetic, just not a big fan of the tankmobile design of Nolan's and Snyder's.

This movie seems to be trying get too much out of one movie: a MoS sequel, a Batman reboot, and a JL prequel. We've all seen what happens when you do that, you a get a Spiderman 3 or Amazing Spiderman 2 fiasco. It also seems likely that Superman will be like the Hulk and not get a proper sequel of his own but will be relagated to a supporting character status in the Justice League film.

REDVECTOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA