All reek's Comments

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/16/2014 4:27:14 PM

@lusiphur; from your lips the to God's ears, or at least Kevin Feige's.  That would certainly be preferable, plus it would allow them to give an early plug to Ant-Man.  Maybe even a post credits appearance by Michale Douglas or some retro 60's style video of the original Ant Man.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - New Season 2 Preview (Article) - 9/16/2014 4:24:00 PM

So, new time; 9 pm?  Seems like a questionable move.  I've got lots of students with 9 pm bedtimes that love the show.  I mean, I don't care; I'm 40, my mom stopped telling me when to go to bed, like, 10 years ago, so after I brush my teeth and get my jammies on I can still stay up to watch.

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/14/2014 1:45:55 AM

I like the idea of a Titans show, but I think that neither the writer (Goldsman) or the director (Shumacher) of Batman & Robin should never be allowed to create anything bigger than a comercial ever again.

Arrow Season 3 Trailer (Article) - 9/5/2014 4:37:17 PM

I like the show and will watch but I wish the best two lines in the trailer hadn't been lifted from movies, one of them a Marvel movie at that.

The Rock is Black Adam (Article) - 9/4/2014 4:46:39 PM

As for CM's presence in the larger film DCU, right now, there is no film DCU.  There's a single film, with a single hero (MoS).  I think I'll wait and see what Dawn of Justice brings before I'm even certain there will be a larger DCU.  If its reception is more like Green Lantern than Man of Steel, who knows if they'll continue the plan to use it as a springboard.  Yeah, it's likely, but not guaranteed.

The Rock is Black Adam (Article) - 9/4/2014 4:44:22 PM

@Bunyon Snipe: Double duty for the Rock?  Intersesting idea.  Seems unliikely but still an interesting idea.

The Tick Returns with Patrick Warburton (Article) - 9/3/2014 4:44:36 PM

@Wiseguy, I'm with you.  I would pay for more Tick, but I'm already gonna have start paying for Netflix once the Defenders shows start coming out.  I better get a paper route.

The Rock is Black Adam (Article) - 9/3/2014 4:38:27 PM

@Wiseguy, are you suggesting that WB will add Black Adam to the film continuity without adding Captain Marvel?  If so, I heartily disagree.  Sure, his power set is similar to Superman, but the character is so vastly different,.  The fact that he is really a 12 year old boy is absolutely the hook for a Captain Marvel movie.  It's also the reason that, in its heyday, Captain Marvel sold more issues than Superman.  The child in a man's body provdies so many opportunities for a script writer, I just can't believe DC would pass up something so unique.  And the fact that WB hasn't confirmed or announced dosn't mean much.  They haven't announced a Wonder Woman movie, but you've seen Gal Gadot in costume.  In fact, I'm a little disappointed that the Rock will be Black Adam.  Sure, he looks perfect for the part, but I think he could also do a really great job playing a big super powered kid, so I was kind of hoping he'd be Shazam.

The Strain: Creatures of the Night Review (Article) - 9/1/2014 11:44:25 AM

I love this show and I think the more deliberate pacing is great.  I just hope they don't rely too heavily on the Walkin Dead's "all characters are temporary" approach.

The Strain: Occultation Review (Article) - 8/27/2014 1:01:09 PM

I haven't read the mag, but I agree with Newdude718, I hate when each epsiode of The Strain is over, because I'm ready for a second hour.  I think the pacing is terrific, maybe even a little fast, but definitely not too slow.  This is my favorite new show in at least  a year or two.

REEK'S MANIACAL PERSONA