All reek's Comments

The Gotham Preview Specials (Article) - 8/22/2014 7:13:02 PM

Donal Logue as Bullock is pretty good casting.  Production qulaity looks pretty good too.  Still can't bring myself to care.

Gotham - Exclusive Preview from the UK (Article) - 8/20/2014 12:58:10 PM

Dear Television;

What the Fuck?  TV has spent most of it's life as the most derivative art form of all, and now that we live in a Golden Age of superheroes in film, what?  You're too good to rip off the movies like you've been doing for 60 years?  I am so damn sick of getting the slick, high budget televsion projects that prance around the edges of the superheo universe but only tease.  All we can get of capes and masks is in the form of very soapy offerings from the CW.  I swear to God, if these netflix shows aren't any good, my head is going to explode.

Gotham - Exclusive Preview from the UK (Article) - 8/20/2014 12:51:24 PM

Trying...just can't...bring self...to care, ugh......

ANT-MAN Begins Production (Article) - 8/18/2014 12:16:39 PM

I'm sure this will be a fun, entertaining movie, but I still wish they were doing a proper Hank Pym story.  It doesn't seem to wise to start telling a story in the middle.

First Look: DEATH OF WOLVERINE #1 Variant Cover (Article) - 8/13/2014 12:44:21 PM

@Dazzler YES!!  And in the next movie he could be played by Wanda Sykes!  I've never been excited for a FOX X-sequel before...

The Strain: Runaways Review (Article) - 8/12/2014 1:02:17 PM

Phhh! The author of this article doesn't know anything about the show, Abraham and Eph didn't have some sit down time over omelettes!  It was scrambled eggs and toast!  I'm outraged.

First Look: DEATH OF WOLVERINE #1 Variant Cover (Article) - 8/12/2014 12:59:44 PM

C'mon Marvel, do something truly bold; make Logan stay dead for at least 18 months (2 years would be better).  Make people really miss him before you bring him back.

Avengers: Age of Ultron has Wrapped (Article) - 8/12/2014 12:57:08 PM

@jimvo99, not exactly a BOLD prediction.  With a May release, you're right, we'll certainly get 60 seconds by Super Bowl Sunday.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Milano Featurette (Article) - 8/7/2014 10:36:23 AM

Yes jimmyzee, I don't share the same opinion as you so I must be stupid.   I'm so clueless I actually like a little backstory explanation for movie characters and I'm even such a moron as to naively hope to see at least an attempt at something original rather than another cliche ridden version of the classic literary Heroes Journey first identified by Campbell 70 years ago and produced ad nauseum ever since.  I wish I was more intellectually able so that I could've truly apprectiated all the pretty explosions and brillianlty crafted one liners from the space raccoon like you did.

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 8/6/2014 12:41:05 AM

@DarthBob, sorry, we won't be getting Adam Warlock in the MCU any time soon, he is apparently too closely related to the Fantastic Four, so unless Marvel strikes a deal with FOX, using Warlock opens them up to a  rights issue.

REEK'S MANIACAL PERSONA