All reek's Comments

The Flash: Things You Can't Outrun Review (Article) - 10/23/2014 8:57:01 AM

I can't believe they've already ruled out using Gran Gustin in Dawn of Justice.  He's doing a fine job (although I prefer my Barry Allen to be the grwon-up variety) and linking the series to the movie would have bolstered the audience for both.  Such a bad move considering that the Flash will likely have a very small part in DoJ anyway.

Halo Nightfall: Official Trailer (Article) - 10/23/2014 8:53:15 AM

Looks cool enough but I'd much prefer to see a show or film ab out Sierra 117 instead.

Dominic Cooper Signs on for AGENT CARTER (Article) - 10/2/2014 3:02:46 PM

I hope, since the new show will take place in the post war era that they go full-on Howard Hughes with Stark.  An insane shut-in that won't cut his fingernails and saves his urine in jars would certainly be ground breaking television.

Zombieland 2 Back on Track! (Article) - 10/2/2014 11:38:34 AM

Whether this is good or not doesn't hinge on how much time since the 1st one, or even whether or not the cast returns.  It's success hangs on the script writing, as it does with so many movies.  I'm betting Woody is the only one that comes back.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Heavy is the Head Review (Article) - 10/2/2014 11:35:56 AM

This episode is the first one where the special effects really stood out (the Graviton ep had a few good moments but this was way  better).  All the Creel stuff has been great and Coulson's Stark-tech hologram interface reminded me of the show's relationship to the movies.  Oh, and Kyle MacLachlan is always one of my favorite special effects.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/16/2014 4:27:14 PM

@lusiphur; from your lips the to God's ears, or at least Kevin Feige's.  That would certainly be preferable, plus it would allow them to give an early plug to Ant-Man.  Maybe even a post credits appearance by Michale Douglas or some retro 60's style video of the original Ant Man.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - New Season 2 Preview (Article) - 9/16/2014 4:24:00 PM

So, new time; 9 pm?  Seems like a questionable move.  I've got lots of students with 9 pm bedtimes that love the show.  I mean, I don't care; I'm 40, my mom stopped telling me when to go to bed, like, 10 years ago, so after I brush my teeth and get my jammies on I can still stay up to watch.

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/14/2014 1:45:55 AM

I like the idea of a Titans show, but I think that neither the writer (Goldsman) or the director (Shumacher) of Batman & Robin should never be allowed to create anything bigger than a comercial ever again.

Arrow Season 3 Trailer (Article) - 9/5/2014 4:37:17 PM

I like the show and will watch but I wish the best two lines in the trailer hadn't been lifted from movies, one of them a Marvel movie at that.

The Rock is Black Adam (Article) - 9/4/2014 4:46:39 PM

As for CM's presence in the larger film DCU, right now, there is no film DCU.  There's a single film, with a single hero (MoS).  I think I'll wait and see what Dawn of Justice brings before I'm even certain there will be a larger DCU.  If its reception is more like Green Lantern than Man of Steel, who knows if they'll continue the plan to use it as a springboard.  Yeah, it's likely, but not guaranteed.

REEK'S MANIACAL PERSONA